Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sayali Bhagat-the next BIKINI babe?

Posted: 12 years ago
September 14, 2011 04:20:50 PM IST
Glamsham Editorial

Sayali Bhagat is all set to don a sizzling hot orange bikini in her next - Tinu Verma's action thriller opposite model turned actor Rajneesh Duggal.  πŸ˜†

While most Bollywood heroines refuse to expose, former beauty queen Sayali Bhagat wants to steam it up on the silver screen. She is candid enough to admit she doesn't mind exposing on screen.

"I work out regularly and have one of the hottest bodies in B-town.  πŸ˜•  I am fed up of playing the good girl on screen. Now I am looking for a change of image and would love to do sexy roles like Bipasha in DHOOM 2. I don't understand all this talk about girls refusing to sport a bikini in DHOOM 3. I'd gladly do it and look super hot too. But sadly, I am only getting performance-oriented roles (HALLA BOL and JAIL) where I am dressed from top to toe. Even in my next movie GHOST opposite Shiney (Ahuja), I play a doctor. Even in Tinu Verma's THIS WEEKEND, I play a tomboy except for that one song with Rajneesh (Duggal) wherein I have donned a sexy orange bikini. Thank God for small mercies. I have no inhibitions about looking sexy. I am quite comfortable with my hot body.  😲   I want to wear bikinis. Sayali Bhagat in a bikini would definitely add value to any film!" says Sayali, who has also replaced Ameesha Patel in tennis star Leander Paes's launch vehicle Rajdhani Express.

Source: Glamsham.com

This girl is full of herself!  😑  Her career will be over before it even starts!
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

πŸ€— Eraser, I am on a roll today!  Thanks for enjoying as always!
but u neither have Salman or SRK in ur pocket nor do u have talent
This content was originally posted by: goneforever

πŸ€— Eraser, I am on a roll today!  Thanks for enjoying as always!

πŸ€— I always look forward to your topics, love em. 
This content was originally posted by: eraser

πŸ€— I always look forward to your topics, love em. 

I am trying to be more animated with the emoticons now!   πŸ˜‰ I want to show more of my funny side and let it all out!  😳
Let what all out? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Let what all out? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Just wait and see!  😈
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she only did one movie which was not ahit and plus she can't act. why did they even write article on her? πŸ˜† as for her  future movies it's with bunch of nobodies gud luck to her i guess and her statement on i have one of the hottest bodies  in the bollywood no one even reconize her. sje is only famous on indiafm because of her wallpapers there.    Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Isnt she already one ?? 

Keep------------Smiling !!!😊
She already wore a bikini in The Train and also did PDA with EmraanπŸ€”

oh well she cant act nor she is SEXY so her career is gonna be over before it starts.
Edited by closeyourlegs - 12 years ago