kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
We all are confused soul
 We don't know who is the lead pair
We don't know where is 'K" effect
We don't know where is Rey-Vicky bonding
We don't know where is Kria-Neha bonding

So, CVz hi de sakte hain yeh sab ka answers...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kumjoo

We all are confused soul

We don't know who is the lead pair
We don't know where is 'K" effect
We don't know where is Rey-Vicky bonding
We don't know where is Kria-Neha bonding

So, CVz hi de sakte hain yeh sab ka answers...

i know preety we viewers know nothing
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

i know preety we viewers know nothing

We are not just viewers...we are BECHAREY viewers...all we can do is imagine and dream..khuli aankhon se ..like an OWL...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Aditi ... Hope u will have a great time discussing D3 here  😳.. 

As for ur antipathy towards SwaRon ... No comments 🤔 ...  You are entitled to ur view but coming outright and saying it, could hurt ppl ...  Forget about us fans ... what if Sneha Kapoor (Sharon) or Shantanu (Swayam) sees this kinda comments ? The cast of D3 regularly check fanpages and IF , Ive been told (by Cast member) . They work equally hard as ur favourite couple and this kind of outright dismissal of their work ... Thats not a very nice thing to say .. 💔

As for ppl asking who is the lead ... My freind works for Channel [V] (Not Cinevistaas -___- ) but he knows Palki and the creative team ... he told me initially it was supposed to be a triangle between Sharon and Kriya and Rey ... but that would be very ghissa pitta hence Sharon and Swayam have been put forward as partallel leads .. So Kriyaansh and SwaRon are equally inportant .. ViHa , NiMmi, RiMar and BharKa are secondary but important characters ..Hope that clears the confusion .

Shruti, I hope uve seen this thread ! 
Edited by geet_maan_magic - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

Welcome to the forum Aditi ... Hope u will have a great time discussing D3 here  😳.. 

As for ur antipathy towards SwaRon ... No comments 🤔 ...  You are entitled to ur view but coming outright and saying it, could hurt ppl ...  Forget about us fans ... what if Sneha Kapoor (Sharon) or Shantanu (Swayam) sees this kinda comments ? The cast of D3 regularly check fanpages and IF , Ive been told (by Cast member) . They work equally hard as ur favourite couple and this kind of outright dismissal of their work ... Thats not a very nice thing to say .. 💔

As for ppl asking who is the lead ... My freind works for Channel [V] (Not Cinevistaas -___- ) but he knows Palki and the creative team ... he told me initially it was supposed to be a triangle between Sharon and Kriya and Rey ... but that would be very ghissa pitta hence Sharon and Swayam have been put forward as partallel leads .. So Kriyaansh and SwaRon are equally inportant .. ViHa , NiMmi, RiMar and BharKa are secondary but important characters ..Hope that clears the confusion .

Shruti, I hope uve seen this thread ! 

Are you serious?? Kriyaansh and Swaron are parallel leads?? Wow!! now thats what I call is a TWIST...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Are you serious?? Kriyaansh and Swaron are parallel leads?? Wow!! now thats what I call is a TWIST...

Yes dear ... I know u dont like the fact .. but it is the (sad in ur case) truth ! And if you dont believe me , u can ask others to confirm .. send mails to Cinevistaas .. they do reply they can confirm for u 😳
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet_maan_magic

Yes dear ... I know u dont like the fact .. but it is the (sad in ur case) truth ! And if you dont believe me , u can ask others to confirm .. send mails to Cinevistaas .. they do reply they can confirm for u 😳

WOW!! You judged me completely with three lines I wrote...I am impressed...And I do believe you, did I say I don't?
I think I adhered to your post saying  that this is a twist which you might also agree, it actually is a twist.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

WOW!! You judged me completely with three lines I wrote...I am impressed...And I do believe you, did I say I don't?
I think I adhered to your post saying  that this is a twist which you might also agree, it actually is a twist.

Owwwiez my bad .. Going by previous comments I thought U didnt like the fact that there are SwaROn scenes these days 😆

Sorrry ! Here u go .. a peace offfering .. ❤️ <---- My Laal wallaa dil ~ ! 😆

BTW I'm Rafi ! 😳
kumjoo thumbnail
No Offense to you, your feelings, and your likes for SWARON...but I think all should have rights to choose their Favs and not- Favs...

And you said it right..The news you broke out about the parallel leads ...it in-fact is a SAD TRUTH for me ...but that's me...Nothing to do with the show and the caracters and the fans..

And, Yeah! I agree with you, people should take a deep breath, relax and maintain peace in this forum...

And Aww..Rafi! I accept your Lal wala Dil..waise toh I am very adorable person..You might wanna give me one more laal wala dil..this time a bit bigger...PLzz..😆
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

And Aww..Rafi! I accept your Lal wala Dil..waise toh I am very adorable person..You might wanna give me one more laal wala din..this time a bit bigger...PLzz..😆

Eik aur dil ke liye tumhe apna naam bataana parhega 😛

Waise adorable toh nahin kehta ... but haan, paagal , chudayl, daayan zaroor kehte hai 😆