kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Purab Fav Place: Jassi ka Ghar
Purab Fav. Food: Jaasi ka ghar ka khana (if they give zeher also he will be ready to eat)πŸ˜•
Purab fav. Actress: Jassi, jassi ki Bebe and Jassi ki Ma
Purab Fav Actor: Jassi ma Papaji
Purab Fav. Song: Jassi Mil gaya.....
Purab Fav Movie: Hum Jassi ke Dil Mei Rahetai hai
Purab Fav. TV Show: Jassi Jaisee Kiu Sab nahin hai..(well if Arman take one Jassi then he can have
another, just to be in safe side)
Purab Fav Timepass: Picking jassi from her office or home and dropping her in her office or home.

One days if anyone ask him "Purab ji Appka Pura naam kya hai??"" i am
afraid he won't say Purab Walia......🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Purab Fav Timepass: Picking jassi from her office or home and dropping her in her office or home.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u hit the nail right on the headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I just hope that the directors realise his potential fast and not waste it by making him Jassi's permanent chauffer
kanchi thumbnail
yeah Ides, i just can't bear it anymore seeing him as jassi's chauffer😑
Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
seriously !!  doesn't a multimillionare have any other better work other than being a driver? well where is his driver and his limo πŸ˜•β“
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi

seriously !!  doesn't a multimillionare have any other better work other than being a driver? well where is his driver and his limo πŸ˜•β“

Exactly!!!!πŸ˜†  if he was married to Jassi or even if they were working in the same place, it would make sense that he drives her to work....come to think of it Purab is never shown driving Nandu around....which btw would make sense since both work in the same office!!!I understand her being papaji's queen victoria and all but seriously, I doubt even the queen herself employed millionaires to drive her to work.πŸ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
πŸ˜† .. yu guyz are so funny
Smile thumbnail
Kanchi, what else can say.  πŸ˜›
Morgoth thumbnail

πŸ˜† Good ones, Kanchi!

One more:

Purab's ambition: Jassi ka pati πŸ˜‰

kaleidoscope thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nice one kanchi and mystica

ritu thumbnail
I think purab should take a break and come back when he has something meaty to do in JJKN, he is wasting his time. We don't want to see purab like this. I hope even Samir Soni must be getting fed up of all this.