AZMAT does not deserve to be in this competetion

sajeet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think this competition is where people are seeking for a singer who would eventually be fit to be a play back singer and have versatility. Sorry, but Azmat does not fit the bill!

Azmat is in a different league. He sings like am Ustaad. Where Talaffuz does not matter. Where how much he opens up his mouth does not matter. Look at some of the most famous ustaads we have had. Pandit Bhimsen Joshi - no one asked him to be clear with his words. Nusrat Fateh ali khan - No one told him he had a heavy punjaabi accent, M S subbalakshmi - no one told her to separate her words. It was the tunes and their singing that touched your soul. 

I daresay, Azmat is in the same league, he's just ten and by the time any of the above got recognizable, they were mush older. 

I re-iterate, Azmat does not deserve to be in this competition.  His style of singing is far above it!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_Touch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol yeah azmet  should be eliminated next week. 
please dont insult ustaads by comparing them to untrained singer who has a long ways to go. Azmet should reallly go.
sabeena.20 thumbnail
yes azmat is really a ustaad and deserves trophy without prejudice.
Magical_Touch thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabeena.20

yes azmat is really a ustaad and deserves trophy without prejudice.

i hope he gets eliminated next week, he don't need trophy like you say.
sajeet thumbnail
Magical Touch, Why are you prejudiced against Azmat? Do you even understand Hindustaani classic? 
Magical_Touch thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajeet

Magical Touch, Why are you prejudiced against Azmat? Do you even understand Hindustaani classic? 

ofcourse i do understand.I think you don;t or else you wouldn't compare azmet to ustaads you mentioned.

do you not see all the topics against nitin, salman & rimsha? y you got problem with my views about how i feel about amzet, becoz he your fav.
look at all some azmet fans posting against the rest. 
I am only saying what you say, you say he doesn't belong in this competition.
sabeena.20 thumbnail
Whosoever attended this show as guest judge, they all said that azmat is Ustaad. He came through wild card because of votes.
sajeet thumbnail
Magical_touch: Well, Firstly, My favorite candidate is Salman and not Azmat, but I do have a problem when someone does not give due respect to talent. This lad has immense talent and he will go a long way. I don't think you understood what I was saying in my comments. I meant, it is futile to criticize Azmat on the basis of his pronunciations as classical music is not bound by words and languages. As for comparison with the ustaads, I do think given time, Azmat as the potential to reach there. 

Have you noticed his jugalbandis? He has outshone the kinds of Kilash Kher in front of live audience . But if you are prejudiced, you would not see all this. You will just want your favorite to win and all costs and not give due recognisation to any other talent. 
Edited by sajeet - 12 years ago
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He doesnt deserve to be advanced for the next week. He is the weakest contestant.
shahina90 thumbnail
@westwick: maybe you dont watch the show properly or u switch off the tv before Azmats performance comes..!!! last week on september 10 Azmat was hugged by the Mahaguru and called a Gods special gift becuase his singing was so powerful...Himsesh Reshammiya was speechless and said his talent is the most unique...Usha ji was spell bound by his performance...Salman Khan him self was amazed..and Suresh Wadkar himself came to the stage and hugged Azmat and said he will be Indias greatest singer one day!!! Maybe to you their comments hold no importance but for us it does...Azmat is an amazing singer and a down to earth kid.He deserves to be the winner!!