Frequent Posters

LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when da epi will air???πŸ˜” Edited by Beb0 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
True, Rani! I can never like Panchi again like I used to when the show began. She's ruined for good and no amount of redemption help now! The damage is done permanently
Unless a miracle changes my sentiments towards her, I'd rather Panchi also leaves this showπŸ€”

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope she also leave the show. Ekta is back in CV control and the things she don't like either got changed or gone. SK said that he won't be back on the show anytime soon cause CV are going in a different direction that will make fans happy.
.Jane.. thumbnail
So EK is kaan kheenchoing the CVs? That explains the sudden good episodesπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
SK, honestly, I'm rather indifferent towards him coming back. If he does, I want more layers and dimensions to him but I think they can move on with the show even without him. He isn't the 'essential need of the hour'. If he comes back, it'll mainly be on audience demand. Maithili is someone who needs to come back because we really need a back story which will tell us what exactly happened to her over the 200 years but the CVs are so forgetful, they might forget this alsoπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys...this is my 1st post in AP AT...y always this to dill meet chupke chupke?πŸ˜›..I want this dill will meet khullam khulla...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

hi guys...this is my 1st post in AP AT...y always this to dill meet chupke chupke?πŸ˜›..I want this dill will meet khullam khulla...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Welcome, Debo!!
Shukar manao kam se kam dill mile toh sahiπŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I totally agree with on SK unless they're doing more to the character fine but if is the same as last time then I say no. As for Metz, am not really sure cause I don't care for the character. If CV bring her back to explain what happen after the fire then fine but if just for revenge I can do without her too. We need more substance to these character besides there name & faceEdited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Rani, I don't care much for Maithili either and honestly, I'm fine if this angle is left incomplete like so many others. At the same time, I'm curious that if the CVs do get her back, what will be their justification for her transformation?

Hey, Purple!πŸ€—
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Well for now let's enjoy what we love and care about Abhlya 😍

We'll leave the rest to CV πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Ya, I know, Rani! Lol! My love, obsession and attachment for this show starts and ends with AbhIya. My PKYEK world revolves around them😍
Anyway, I'm leaving for now. Will come back after the episode. Tc!! See yaπŸ€—