TOI: Manish Raisinghaniin Sasural Simar Ka

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Manish Raisinghaniin Sasural Simar Ka
Divya Pal, TNN | Sep 12, 2011, 04.16PM IST

Earlier seen in Rang Badalti Odhani, actor Manish Raisinghaniis now busy working for Sasural Simar Ka .
 According to a source, "The actor has bagged the role. He is playing Roli's love interest the show." Since the show's TRP is not that great and the talks are on the pull the show off air, this is just a way to grab people's attention. "Manish and Roli are being great importance to ensure there are enough viewers. Manish is expected to start the show's shoot in a couple of days," the source said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Manish!! SSK became worth watching since you came on board.
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes thats true u and avika look so nice togeteher ur pair is much batter then prem and simer.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nickpick

yes thats true u and avika look so nice togeteher ur pair is much batter then prem and simer.

I know this is an old article but I am trying to tag all of Manish's articles to his profile page to increase his rank.
Ritii thumbnail
good job but what happen to avikas ranking ?put her profile also.
zarraa22 thumbnail
there you go... when news guys know this... when manish's entry is solving their purpose of TRP's... when ROSID chemistry is rocking... WHY ON EARTH ARE CVS NOW TRYING TO PUSH AWAY THE AUDIENCES BY GIVING THE TRUE STARS OF THE SHOW ROSID A BACK SEAT AND THAT TOO BEHIND THE WORTHLESS PREMAR😡😡... 
zarraa22 thumbnail
upra great job again... i love you for this... we all shall find out stuff about manish and avika and post them here... i have read some fantastic stuff about manish being a real life rockstar also in this forum.. let me look out for it and post it here... a big hug for you upra🤗 
Ritii thumbnail
zarraa go and watch rosid cute pictures in sid roli page on face book u love avika manish pictures just watch.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is doing a gr8 job in the serial  Edited by larki_punjaban - 12 years ago
aoishi_2006 thumbnail
wow someone made their VM im so happy i was looking their video mix but couldn't find.now we can watch from you tube👏.and yes  new SBB promo about sid roli wow😳 i cant wait to see their romance😳,rosid rocks