Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
mona 11 ya 11.30???????????????/
dewdropred thumbnail

aash - now vamp ka show coming after tht we will get gHSP ... so switch ur TV on ...

craziekudi thumbnail
11.30 dear...

aashu hai!!! rem me!!!
dewdropred thumbnail

arey i want dillibadatt on maaneet ... but its always pic on tht other show ... this is a movie song naa ... but why is it used as the siggy of the leads ... is tht song from kekta mai ki movie ...

leverne thumbnail
Someone give tanu ka written update ka hyperlink in the thread for sakshi.. She is ol thru fone she cant find it.. Her college banned if...
craziekudi thumbnail
Nandini's daring challenge to Devil

Devil Khurana is on cloud nine after expressing his love to Nandini, who has reciprocated, in STAR One's Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi. In tonight's episode, Nandini will challenge Devil to propose and marry her in public.

A STAR one source reveals, "Devil is thrilled that he confessed his feelings to Nandini, and that she returned his affection and love. In tonight's episode, the duo will spend some time alone over coffee, without Ranbir. The romantic atmosphere will take over, and make Nandini dare Devil to marry her on the spot. Devil would be, obviously, dumfounded. He feel a bit awkward initially, but will ultimately decide to marry Nandini. Watch tonight's episode to be a part of the bizarrely romantic wedding! It would be interesting to find out Geet and Adi's reactions on this marriage, while Devil would try to hide this shocking news from Maan."
Devil Khurana aka Samir Sharma is feeling hesitant. He says, "I am ecstatic that Nandini accepted my proposal and reciprocated, but I never expected that she would want me to propose to her in a filmy style. I am not comfortable doing such things. These things are personal to me, and I wouldn't want to shout from rooftops about it. However, as she challenged me to propose in public, I did that for her sake, as I love her a lot. Her other challenge to marry me on the spot was too bizarre. I was clueless initially on what to do about this challenge, but my love for her took over soon. I wanted to show her how much I love her, so I accepted her challenge. I am glad we got married, but now, I am scared of Maan bro, who has no clue about this whole challenge."
The daring Nandini aka Melanie Pais claims, "I am happy that finally Devil expressed his feelings for me. I wanted to tease him. It was fun challenging him to propose to me in front of everyone at the coffee shop. Then, I couldn't stop myself, and challenged him to marry right then. I guess, this way, I was the one who proposed marriage. I didn't mind doing it, as long as we got married. I wanted to see how far he would go for me."
How will Maan react to Devil-Nandini's sudden marriage? Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Friday at 9.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Starone.in news  Monday, September 12, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2231/nandini's-daring-challenge-to-dev.aspx
Edited by craziekudi - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

repeat is airing now ...

reni ... 2 read tanu ka update ... sakshi needs to login ... wait ... i will get the link ... & post ...

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
guys me just came to say hi and bye me not feel very well...fever started to rise...BTW maaneet adinky moment was rocking...i loved the way Maan caught Geet and the keys.. uff...can anyone be this handsome in catching the keys also...

tanu dnt updte today it was cute ash who did it here is the link

Edited by aarthirajendran - 12 years ago
craziekudi thumbnail
i loved adi-geet and pinky today... absoltely adorable..

esp aadi... he was the best!!!
craziekudi thumbnail
did u all see. how geet fell into maan's arms and maan caught the KEY!!

that was superawesome...