Posted: 12 years ago
yeah its a gr8 idea!!
dat songs suits them too :
TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HPmaniac

ViHa=chammak challo!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exam ROCKING nahin tha...but pass zaroor ho jaaungi...
actually din ki starting mein hi gadbad tha...in my dream...I saw...Neha...with Arnav Singh Raizada(ASR from iss pyaar ko...) 1st he challenged her to dance on the stage...then he began admiring her...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•I was so upset in the morning...Neha ke saath ASR kyun??? Vicky ko aana tha na????
ab dreams mein hi poora equation galat tha,toh exams mein bhi gadbad hona hi tha!!!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†maine, 1st time in my life,ppr 15 mins jaldi complete kar diya...and sat and thot abt ViHa's story...

Yeh obsession kuch zyaada hi ho gaya hai!!!!!

...pata hain ek bar mere saath bhi hua ...beech mein jab viha scenes nahi dikhs rahe the...to i hd dis dream...i saw nw vicky dsnt care bout neha...instead bharat is nw falling 4 her...
i flt soo bad in da mornin n i cudnt concentr8 in mah clsses...n i was in totl dpression
πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
😳
Dancindoll8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think this song totally suits them...i saw a video related to d3 in which ksg after givin guys his love gyan,d reporter asks them what have they learnt so guys say 2s-Saviour and seduce...then reporter asks vicky how will he apply these to this he says that he wud b d sav saviour but not d seducer as his girl is filmy n it will b over d top frm her point of view...but nw i think he shud totally seduce her and that too on this song...jst perfect 4 dem...

Edited by Dancindoll8 - 12 years ago