kushiramsharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1. Azmat... top most
2.Rimsha
3.Salman
4.Niladri
5.Nitin.

This is according to appreciation of judges for above lil champs on this Saturday.
I am at a loss to know how nitin could be hero. It seems that nitin will be
eliminated. hero could be salman or azmat.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Aisa hai k.r. sharma ji, Nitin is way too underrated according to you, lol. I guess he should be at least in top 3.

As far as elimination is concerned, he might say good bye to this show as he is getting least amount of votes evry week. Baabu moshayee(Niladhri) is also a talented singer. Salman has better chances of winning. baki bhagwan janta hai. As Alkaji said, "Salman agar tumari bahut hi kismet kharab hui t'o hi tum Trophy jeetne se chuk gayoge."

Althought whomsoever has made it to this far is alredy a winner. Its simply a matter of luck to become successful in palyback singing.
Azmat put Himest bhai in lots of trouble last night and was singing in very high pitchπŸ˜† Himesh was just looking amature singer in front of Azmat and simply didn't know what to sing or what to say. This kid gonna be a rock star in time to come and he has got a very bright future. He got the required exposure and all world know him. 
anuragjaya thumbnail
My self Anurag Trivedi from kanpur(u.p).for today performance my vote goes to jaipur li jawan mirch ⭐️⭐️⭐️AZMAT HUSAIN⭐️⭐️ ⭐️from rajasthan for the song MAIN HAWA HOON KAHAN CHAMAN MERA.
AZMAT I LOVE YOU.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WANT TO ASK TO MAHA GURU THAT U SAVED NITIN KUMAR BY UR BRAHMASTRA, WHAT U WILL DO IF NITIN WILL AGAIN ELEMINATE.
JUST SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF AGE BETWEEN AZMAT AND NITIN.
 ACCORDING TO ME KAMAL GATA HAI AZMAT.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
                                             ANURAG TRIVEDI
anuragjaya thumbnail
  VOTE FOR ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️AZMAT ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All 5 are stars and deserving ones..

God bless them all..
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vote for Salman
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Purrrfect - 12 years ago