~~ OS Together Forever ~~

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys .. today m going try writing an OS.Starting to type.I was readinf the Fabulous Os'es the authors in this forum have written and suddenly  my sadooo atka mind started to function again dreaming abt ABhiyaa m gonna Post my OS in a few minutes.M a new OS writer so please dont judge harshly.!!

xoxo
Kiara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail

~~ OS Together Forever ~~

Lost in those eyes where she once found her true love in Piya Dobriyal tried to search for a glimpse of her soulmate,her love.Today she got her memories back.. finally,they were a bit blurred but she atleast got the back.Remembering the past was not an easy task ..being lost in that world where everything has passed ... her past which held the key to her future,a key to her love.But the past never leaves you no matter how... it was the past that ruined her relationship away... Maithali if it had not been for her she and Abhay would not have been here today. She had promised herself that she would accept Abhay for who he was and today it was time to fullfill that promise she made.She sensed regret and failure in Abhay's  eyes  failure for not being able to give her a life that he might have considered "normal" for her,regret for putting her in danger all over again then finally a wave of happiness and relief croosed his face.
The doctors voice interuppted Piya's chain of thoughts and Abhiya broke their eyelock.
Dr.Khatri was shocked to see Piya awake.
Dr: Hey Piya tumne mujhe dara diya..!!Sheesh..This guy here was so worried for you.I am sorry i made you lose your memories all over again but i reccomend you not to do this theraphy again.This guy you got here is a gem.Keep him.One phone call .. that's all it takes to scare him to death.
Piya: It's okay doc i guess i was not supposed to remember my past this waay.Thanks for trying your best but i don't think i need to do this teraphy again(looks into Abhay's eyes) 'cause i got all the answers I wanted.Thanks.Good night i guess i should be leaving.
Dr: Sure Piya, I'll see you off..!!

Piya and Abhay started walking home.Piya had called her drivera when she arrived to the doctor's place instructing him to take the car and she would call him when she was done.But now Piya didnot need to call 
her driver today ... when she was accompannied by her angel she didnot need anyone...

Abhay and Piya started walking through the forest...  on their way home .. the silence was killing both of them Piya was thinking about confronting Abhay while Abhay was worried ...about Piya's reaction and if she really got her memories back..

Piya: Abhay ..! mein jaant hoon tum kaun ho.. I know what you are..?

Abhay: (thinking) Pehle tum mujhe aapna angel maanti thi par ab mera sach phir se pata hone ke baad kya karoogi

(voiced) Yeah Piye .. temme kaun hoon mai..??

Piya: (confused.. fighting with herself.. trying to get herself to face it) A... 

Abhay: Say it Piya...

Piya: A vampire ...

Abhay: yeah .. that's right m a vampire born and designed to kill never to love but I fell in love with you ... endangered you life ..Piya Kya kabhi ek shikar aur shikari mein pyaar ho sakta hai..? 

Piya: Haan Abhay, ho sakta hai! Agar Shikar mein fanaa hone ka jazba ho and  No Abhay ever don't blame yourself .. that was destiny our destiny ... it was supposed to happen we couldnot change it .. we never could...

Abhay: If i never fell in love with you this would never happen Piya you would live your life normally .. like a normal human .. no vampires no werewolves ... nothing but totally human... I made you enter this world .. this world of deceit and darkness..

Piya:(coming closer) But Abhay this is my worlds .. this is normal .. for me You are normal... you are mine Abhay is that so difficult to understand ... this is our destiny our life our LOVESTORY... this is impossible but we made it possible ..  erased my memory how could you... you said it was for my benifit but i nver benifitted anything from it..!! except from this feeling that i have lost some thing ... but that locket you gave me it protected me .. made me feel comfortable... One year in Paris no one told me the truth everyone lied to me..!! Accident ..Hell no no one wanted to tell me the truth .. my own family were like villians  but today Abhay here I am waiting for you to accept me ... Abhay ..!!

Abhay: I always accepted you Piya par ek rishte mein baroosa hona chahiye par Piya humare rishte mein yahi to kami hai.. I told you ki Sid se door raho but no .. then i told you ki Jeh se door rahoo .. par nahi Piya u aare a magnet to trouble but you know what ... inspite of that i love you ...I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH .. NOTHING IN THIS WORLD MATTERS MORE THAN YOU TO ME  BUT I WANT YOU TO BE SAFE PIYA...!! 

Piya:(Loooking in Abhay's eyes)I AM SAFE ABHAY .. SAFE WITH YOU..!! YOU GAVE ME EVERY THING ABHAY EVERYTHING I HAVE TODAY .. MY FAMILY .. THIS NAME "PIYA DOBRIYAL" .. BUT ABHAY TO ME NONE OF THIS MATTERS I WANT YOU .. ONLY TOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ..!! 

Abhay: (EMBRACES PIYA) AND YOU ARE ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME THE LAST TIME OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS A SECRET THIS THIME THE WHOLE OF DEHRADHUN WILL KNOW YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE..

mar jawan mar jaawaan, tere ishq pe mar jaawaan - (2)
bheegi bheegi sapno ka jaisa khat hai yeh
haay gili gili chaahat ka jaise lat hai yeh

abhay and pia are hugging in the forest...pia's head is resting on abhay's chest...she has her arms around abhay...abhay on the other hand has his arms around pia's waist...
they are hugging tightly and passionately...abhay is carassing pia's back while hugging. abhay parts away and kisses pia's forehead...he cups her face and kisses her eyes and then nose. pia smiles and blushes...she tries to move away but abhay catches her hand and pulls her towards him...pia with a jerk comes near abhay...her hands resting on his shoulder...abhay and pia stare...eyelock...abhay moves the strand of hair from pia's face slightly touching his fingertips to her face...leaving a shiver throughout pia's body...he kisses her cheek...pia pushes abhay and tries to run but abhay pulls her and pins her to a tree nearby...he bends forward and kisses her eyes...nose and cheeks...pia is looking down not able to meet his gaze...abhay raises her face up by her chin...he bends near pia and slowly whispers in her ears...i love you...

soche dil ke aisa kaash ho, tujhko ek nazar meri talaash ho
jaise khwaab hai aankhon mein base meri
waise nindon pe silvate pade teri
bheegi bheegi armaano ki raahat hai yeh
haay geeli geeli kwaahish bhi toh bekhud hai yeh

IN ABHAY'S CAR

Abhay is driving the car and Piya is in his arms.

Piya: Yeah btw Abhay now that i have some fashion sense .. not to be rude please mere liye do one thing ...

Abhay: Anything for you love..!!

Piya: Anything..?

Abhay : yups... 

Piya: Toh..!! please change your dressing style na ... I mean sab log sochte hai tumhari family ajeeb hai... not that it metters to me but I cant tolerate them saying anything about you and your family... feel like killing them with my heels..!!

Abhay: oye..!! killing .. sheesh no ways..!! so u want me to change huh..!! Ohk baby this is gonna take a lot of convincing..!! BTW we reached your house..!!

Piya: But i don wanna go away from you ..!! Come on..!!

UPSTAIRS DOBRIYAL MANSION

Misha: Birdie ..!! I'm gonna kill you .. now cause of u i gotta change into something fresh..!! MOMMY..!!

Panchi: Sush..!! BTW ur clothes are lying in the your room balcony ...dunno how they reached there..!! 

Misha goes to the balcony and sees Abhay's car in the driveway..!!

Misha: Hey what's this dude doing here..?? Panchi.. Ye Abhay ki gaadi hai na..!!

Panchi: Dunno .. come on in..!! and change..!!

Misha: yeah..!! just then she sees PIya coming out of the car .. THAT TOO THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR.

AND THEN SHE GOES TO THE DRIVER'S SIDE AND TAKES A WHILE THERE.

Misha:(thinking) Piya ... You are dating Jeh na so who is this guy..? is it Abhay but how is he back in your life ..??

DOWNSTAIRS 
Piya enters the house and is in a super awsum mood... she sees her dad home and 

Piya: Hey daddy..!! (kisses him on the cheek and suits on the armrest of the chair)

Arnab: Hi Pihoo..!! U home .. sheesh .. BTW change the Khurana's are coming.

Piya: Naa. m not changing..!! chal see ya call me when they come..!!(runs upstairs)

Madhu: Kya baath hai .. itne dino ke baad bohot khush lag rahi hai Piya..!!

Arnab: Sheyad kuch accha kiya hai ya karne jaa rahi hai..!!

Piya was running up the staircase when Panchi comes in the way..!!

Piya: Kya baath hai birdie..!! 

Panchi: hello.. Piya .. tayaar hoke niche aao.. yumhara boyfriend aa raha hai..!!

Piya: naa and whatever ..!!

Panchi: Ajeeb ladki hai.. Mom dDad Piya ko kya hua haii.. bohot kush lag rahi hai..!!

IN HER ROOM

Piya called Abhay  who was busy convincing his parents to change their dressing sense and finally when they agreed Piya called  and then the poor guy was talking on the phone again..!! Shhessh poor .. ABhay apne mooh ke muscles ko aaj extra exercise de raha hai..!!

2 hour later a servant came onforming Piya the The Khuanas had arrived an hour ago and they were now going to have dinner.

Piya:(into the phone) Hey baby.. gotta go .. wish me luck .. bye muaaahhh..!!!

Piya went downstairs and everyone made her to sit  opposite Jeh one thing she wanted to avoid..!!

Piya sat there and inorder to start what she was going to do.. she first dropped her question to Aleina..

Piya(to Alina): Hey Alina .. remember you  borrowed my necklace can i have it back..??

Alina: Necklace..? Oh yeah .. herre you go .. thanks ... i was just going to return t but forgot i guess...

Piya: Thanks.

Piya:(to Jeh) Hey ..!! i just wanted to tell you something..!!

Jeh: yeah tell..!!

Piya: it's kinda private..!!

(Madhu,Arnab,Panchi,Jeh and Alina think that Piya is gonna say I LOVE YOU TO JEH)

Jeh: Come on Piya .. tell na it okay and I am sure everyone wants to know what you wanna say.

Piya: Uhmm.. Jeh i dunno how to put this but... i think ...  I think this think between us .. i mean the relationship between us has to end . (everyone shocked but Piya continues) ocz i don feel like we have anything in common and 

Jeh:Piya ..

Piya: M sorry Jeh .. I really am but i donot love you and  you know that.
      GUYS I AM FULL THANKYOU.. BYE...

Madhu: That as personal .. Piya please have your food...

Piya: no mom I'm full..

Piya goes upstairs and starts texting Abhay..!! 

Misha enters... 

Misha: so whose that guy you came home with..

Piya: you know what Misha m reallie tired see you in college tomorrow..!!

Misha: Can i sleep in your room tonight..

Piya: sure ... do you have to ask..?? Mishooo.. (Piya locks her phone)

Piya falls asleep and Misha tries to access her phone but cannot crack the code...(stupid Misha ABHAY try karna tha na)

NEXT MORNING

Misha: Sleeping Beauty wake up we gotta go to college..!! move your ass..!! Kya yaar roz tum mujhe utathi thi aur aaj mein tuje .. kya din aayein hai humpar..!!

Piya:(wakes up cheks her phone and lo text from Abhay)

A Perfrect Gift for U! Today! Absoloutely at no Cost, Non-taxable, Silent Peformance, Extremly Personal, Fully Returnable - it's a SMILE from me. 

BTW m pickin you up for college
till den
Enjoy & take care'

love Abhay...

Piya replies
Smile ... wow baby ... made my day so sweet...!!!
Okieess..!! chalo Misha ko bhaga deti hoon..!! 

Piya:(to Misha) Mishoo.. you go .. i'll come later after all .. i take time to change na..!! so you go I'll come later.

Misha: Okay .. sis but u r acting wierd lately ... 

Piya: Misha..!! (flinging a pillow at her)

Some time later.

Abhay arrives at the Dobriyal Mansion

ABHAY'S OUTFIT

Arnab: Good Morning Abhay Kya kaam tha..??

Abhay: Good Morning uncle mein bas Piya ko lene aaya hoon...

Arnab: Okay..!! voh upar hai ..!! getting ready

Abhay: Okay.. I'll wait here..!!

A servant goes and informs Piya that ABhay has come.She rushes down the stairs and plants a kiss on his cheek and whispers

Piya:(whispering in Abhays ears)Finally kisine meri baath maanli..!! phew..!!

PIYA'S OUTFIT

Piya:To her parents Good morning mommy daddy ..!!

Madhu: Good Morning BEta..

Arnab: Good Morning Pihoo..!!

Abhay: Hey.. we're getting late .. 

Piya: (to Abhay)Chill..!! (to Arnab and Madhu) Bye guys..!!

Madhu: Dekha ki Abhay ne aaj kya Pehna..? Not black ..!! but normal clothes .. Thank god..

Arnab: Yeah...!! 

IN COLLEGE

Ruhi: U r kidding me right..?? She dumped him on the dinner table.. OMFG..!!

Angad to Kabir: No m serious dude they broke up...

T: Wtever .. Jeh is high class must have given it to her to do the honors .. eekiieee ... Jeh is so sweett... Abhay doesnot like her now she Dumped Jeh.. i get a choice.. Yaayyy..!!

Misha:(looking at the parking lot) What the f**k..!!? 

Ruhi:(Stares)

T:aaahhh..!! ouch..

jeh:(heart broken)

Kabir and Angad: Again..!!

IN THE PARKING LOT

Abhay: you know what Piya .. Today everyone's gonna know about us ..!!

Piya: (Smiles) I was waiting for this like forever today finally you are mine..!! 

Abhay gets out of the car.The whole college is staring> He opens the passenger seat and lends his hand to Piya.Once  Piya gets out of the car he wraps his arms around her and places a light kiss on her lips. 

The whole college was shocked.Firstly Abhay was dating Piya and they were open about it and secondly today Abhay was not only flaunting his love but he was also wearing clothes other than his usual.He didnot wear black today.ABHAY HAD CHANGED ANY PIYA FOUND THE LOVE SHE WAS CRAVING FOR.

This was all they wanted.To be together and today their unvoiced wish was fulfilled.Some thought this would end soon.Some believed it started again.But to them what anyone said didnot matter because deep doqn their hearts they knew that this was going to last FOREVER ... They were going to be FOREVER TOGETHER..

Thanks to  peehu24  for WRITING the romantic sequence..!!

Thanks to all those who helped me to select the pichaas  thanx..!! Selinapiya peehu24 dolma.rose and sorry if i missed anyone

Phew..!!
BTW Piya came to the docs clinic in a carna so y is she walking in the forest with Abhay in the promo..??
Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ausum and fab...just loved it...abhay changed his dressing style and pia dumped jeh on dining table...🤣...just loved it...

beautifully written...i loved their jungle confession...btw the doc is dr.khatri 😆...

jahan tak promo ka sawaal hai...jungle unka fav place hai..their 2nd home...kuch bhi karke ultimately they land up there only..so no point asking...😆
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

ausum and fab...just loved it...abhay changed his dressing style and pia dumped jeh on dining table...🤣...just loved it...

beautifully written...i loved their jungle confession...btw the doc is dr.khatri 😆...

jahan tak promo ka sawaal hai...jungle unka fav place hai..their 2nd home...kuch bhi karke ultimately they land up there only..so no point asking...😆

hehe..!!
😊

yeah romance der .. fight der everything der..!!
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os
just the way we want things to happen in the show
loved the romantic abhay
thanks for pm
keep writing

AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

awesome os
just the way we want things to happen in the show
loved the romantic abhay
thanks for pm
keep writing

Thanxxx..!!
😊
for the song sequence .. i did not do that but peehu did that i onliee selekted the song..
well... will try to... 
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awesome
wonderful
great
fabulous
fantastic
amazing
perfect