Create Gagan Malik Fan Club

sweet_pari1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  hey frenz  to all Gagan's fan plz  join this club...

he is very cool n versetile actor n his acting is
                        awsm...

so plz join here n make fun n must
                   introduce yrself here...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
                                n
                  make more more quaries of Gagan

y is he out of industry???๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ANY GUESS???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

he is really handsm hunk 
                                        n
                     Down of women's heart...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/9576-
                      interview-with-gagan-malik.htm  

Guys plz join this club n watch it out...                               

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani_hny thumbnail
                                                                          hey all
                                                          For memory for kumkum ๐Ÿ˜ญ

here play a podcast interview for Sharman wadba๐Ÿ˜†

he is one of the cool actor n chocolate handsome

http://www.india-forums.com/podcast/podcast.asp?id =354

Gagan Malik๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

sweet_pari1

he is really adorable n our sweetheart...๐Ÿ˜‰
                                                          with choco smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

Missing him a lot   ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by rani_hny - 12 years ago
rani_hny thumbnail

Hey all

We had a special Birthday Interview with one of the leads of Saath saath banayenge ek aashiyan...Gagan Malik who plays the role of Uday here who was earlier seen playing sharman in Kumkum-Ek pyaara sa bandhan...

Below are the details from the show which i wrote after listening to the show...I am sure u all wl love it coz its one of the sweetest interviews๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok some of the points from the interview ** 

He hs done love marriage...Married from 7 years ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...His first crush ws his wife...In 9th std and his wife ws in 7th std **chweet na**๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..Ok for ur info his wife's name is Pooja...Mrs Pooja Malik๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ...She looks cute..hehehe

Nuts ji said a very gud like...Which he learnt when he was small...Aap bhala toh jag bhala๐Ÿ˜ณ..*Ths he said in response to my message๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...*

He repeated 2 yrs of his college just to be with his gf (his wife now)๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..Thts he changed his stream frm commerce to arts in 12th so 2 yrs repeat to be with her **awww chooo chweet na ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ** 

Gagan sings sooo well tht i ws totally stuck๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Hookedd stunned n blushed ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Nuts ji is doing exercise and so he will most probs have 6 packs in a month or so ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

He has his very gud friend Karthik sabarwal **D person whu played the role of aashka's hubby also in Kumkum**...In school he ws younger but when Gagan came to mumbai both bcame gud friends๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Now He says Kumkum unit is like a family...Althu he hs not met Tina ji...Means Husein k saath interaction is just till d sets never outside๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gagan i thnk *not too sure* called Minnie di as Minnie di๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..hehehehe...guess must hv heard frm me how i also call minnie di๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...so must hv sd d same๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† 

He is completely for the Kumkum team...feels they all r reli gud...Husein is relic alm...whn he was gving his 1sts hot and he fumbled..Husein sd tht do it aaram se..Husein is wid hm even if he has to do it 10 times...Juhi is very intelligent..gave hm tips for acting..Arun bali ji is very nice...Always tells hm how thngs shuld be done๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He was veryyy happy when he got the nick name chocnut coz its his fav ice cream also...so he was like yesss๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...He didnt wnt ki ohhh aur acha naam hota๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Gagan has given 12 yrs of his life to cricket๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›..He then told wht all he hs played **sorry folks i dunt rmemebr*๐Ÿ˜›...Just knw he played ranji troph also...But due to some reasons he hd to leave it๐Ÿ˜”...Then he did business wih his family...His family is in Jewellery business๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nuts ji hd gone for a fashion show with his frnds n sum1 just saw him and gave a show..Thts how he entered into ths industry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gagan had done lotsss of hard work bfore he actually performed for Sharman ka role in Kumkum...He used to rehearse day nyt at his place and then cme here๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He goes on to say how his wife has always supported him...She is frm a busines class family and she ws never like wht will he do..She ws fine if he did business with his family or anythng..Now also when he entered industry she has supported hm big time๐Ÿ˜ณ

He ws sooo sweet in response to all the messages that i ws bowled over ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...I cant tell u how sweetly he spoke...Damnnn cute...Totally looked how he loves his fans to d core ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by rani_hny - 12 years ago