Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
September 9th (Friday) performance...

Rimsha was outstanding. I loved her performance - not sure why she was allowed to sing two songs. This girl is gonna go places - honestly it's not too far away when I believe she will be seen as a big star.

Salman - WOW - simply mindblowing. This kid totally proved to be in top 5. His singing has touched the core of my heart.

Niladri - Lovely performance. I thoroughly enjoyed his singing. I am not sure what's about this lil champ that brings a smile to my face. He simply adorable.

Nitin - Again lovely performance - this guy totally deserves to be in top 3.

Azmaat - I felt was average. 

September10th (Saturday) performance...

Rimsha - Her singing today did not do much for me. I felt her performance was average.

Salman - I had tears in my eyes listening his song. Mashallah, usko kisi ki nazaar na lage. Hearing this lil champ's singing takes me to a different world.

Niladri - Cute performance. I love his ada and his smile.

Nitin - Simply Superb! - How can a singer like him be eliminated? Nitin, you rock and please know that you have won millions of hearts.

Azmaat - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Kya gaya hai aaj - he's won my heart all over again.

Bits and Bytes...

Friday
On friday, Niladri's shoes were way too big on him lol - I have noticed that he always ends up getting bigger shoes.

Rimsha gets into each and every song  - she dances genuinely to everyone's performances.

Saturday
Himesh - I though I don't like him, I felt I kinda missed him on SRGMP - but today having him back made me realize, It's good that he is not on SRGMP lol.

Today Niladri's father was dancing too hehehe.

Himesh dance was cracking me up 😆 - I have to say this guy has a lot of confidence and does not care who thinks what of him, for that I salute him.

Very happy that he has offered Nitin to join his team, I hope this promise will be kept, as he had promised Mussarat too and nothing came out it. Please Himesh, if you are reading this, be the man of your word and take Nitin under you wing, he so ready to do the playback singing.

Edited by Purrrfect - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushiramsharma thumbnail
Salman should choose bollywood all  type of songs to show versatality.
Charkha song, he sang fabulously. Though alternations r no good.
Nitin should increase range.

milton_friedman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
purfect ji maine friday ka episode nahi dekha isliye uska review baad mein...
rimsha :notes hil rahe thhe ...jugalbadhi bw her and himesh was good...
nitin: best of the day ...deserved the veto power.BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
salman:sur ke saath khel raha tha ...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️pata nahi why does he sing some worthless songs...i completely agree with himesh on view of versatility
azmat:brilliant one word ...i m speechless...main jahan rahu was a treat...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
niladri: couldnt do justice to a rocking song !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
himesh: teri meri sounded awful but what composition he needs to more of competent work...atleast he is better than pritam😡😡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY: salman , nitin, azmat and azmats main jahan rahoon aur mujhe tere ghar mein rotui chahiye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jadugar ji - you must watch Friday's epsiode, it was rocking.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kids are extremely talented..

both days they all sang well..Saturday was awesome singing by all...salman took the crown IMHO on Saturday..

Lil azmat was so cute and adorable singing ghazal with his baja peti...⭐️

Rimsha really really gets into the song and I simply love her facial expressions..

Can't stand her father's dance though 🤢

Nitin and Salman my top 2 picks of the season..⭐️⭐️

Zahida Niladri has been wearing big shoes from the day one..His feet look like goofy's feet...Sorry dont mean to make fun but they need to give him shoes his size..

Kids need a better costume designer at times...

Being a Gujju I try really hard to feel proud of my HiRe bhai and i am but once he starts yelling I realize why he is so annoying...His talent gets overshadowed by his mouth..But do agree he is waaay better MD and when he sings in his normal voice boy can sing..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I watched this show yesterday after knowing that Himesh came. I was missing him and it was really great to see him again. His dance made me smile and the song umrao jaan again made my mood fresh. The performances were really amazing and I can't chose the best one. Rimsha was great though. The song which she chose is great and her voice is lovely. Salman was great too.
zaabemard thumbnail
Rimsha's performances on both days were quite bad. Heavy nasal singing with odd high notes. 
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the li'l Chanps were zabardast in both the days👏ClapClap

Ab jiski kismat ka sitara chamke ga, wohi lega trophy⭐️⭐️⭐️

They are god gifted kids😃😃😃

NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved Niladri and Rimsha on Friday...

Saturday belonged to Nitin and Salman once again...

Overall a very good week.. Thanks Zee Lil Champs :)
Magical_Touch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
salman was best.
niladri, rimsha and nitin not bad and azmet was ok