Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman's rendition of charkha was amazing, awesome, stupendou, Mind blowing...I had tears in my eyes by the time he ended.. Gosh he is sooo talented...God bless Salman!!!! 

Do your best and keep entertaining us with your fantastic singing..Win or lose you will be successful..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Salman's rendition of charkha was amazing, awesome, stupendou, Mind blowing...I had tears in my eyes by the time he ended.. Gosh he is sooo talented...God bless Salman!!!! 

Do your best and keep entertaining us with your fantastic singing..Win or lose you will be successful..

Exactly Varsha - whether salman wins or loses, he has touched millions of hearts. By winning a trophy does not mean you have won the challenge - the true challenge is when you win millions of hearts and people remember you even after the competition. 

Salman is simply Superb - Mashallah!!! - His singing also left me with tears in my eyes. 
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I agree varsha di, Salman was brilliant this evening. I haven't heard anybody sing Charkha with that many variations, harkatee and additional murkiya. Superb rendition, aisa legta tha mano aaj ki gayeki bas Salman se shuru ho kar  usipar khatam huyee hai.

After giving such an amazing performance, Trophy has no meaning. One thing is clear in my mind that he has very bright future ahead of him and he will be a very busy playback singer.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was really really good, got to give it to him for not singing the original (Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan I think) and adding those breaks in between the words towards the end. That is what you call you bringing in your own feel and singing it different. And I didn't know he was a fan of Master Saleem 😲😆 No wonder he reminds me of him! I do wonder if KK told him to sing that song or whether Salman had an influence to haha! But yeah, loved it, the guy has made Alka cry twice now!
kushiramsharma thumbnail
Salman is not versatile at all. He can sing only folk kind of songs.
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushiramsharma

Have you taken a vow to come up with new ID each time to put salman and Nitin down? 😳
JasToronto thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushiramsharma

Sharma ji, aisee bhi kya narazgi hai Salman se mere bhai? Larka aacha gata hai awam bhagwan ne uskee galee mai bahut Murkeea aur mithaas dee hai.

If this lad is able to bring tears in Mahaguru's eyes, Kailash ji's and everybody else's eyes including me that means he is an amzing singer and will be aound for long long time. As far as versatility is concerned, we have had only two versatile singers in India so far, Rafi sahab and Lata di. Nobody else is a true versatile singer. Sonu Nigam is somewhat versatile. Udit Narayan, Sukhvinder Singh, KK, Konal ganjawala, Himesh, Alka ji , Kavita Kreshnamurti, Sadhna Sargam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shreya Goshal, Archana Sharma,  Jaspinder Narula, Master Salim,  Kumar Sanu, Shabir Kumar, S.Balasubramaniam, Suresh wadekar, Abhijit and Shan mukherjee have their own style and they seldom try anything outside of their genre.

Salman doesn't has to be versatile at all and he will do good in Sufi and Folk genre. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail

I did not know the Charkha Salman sang was by NFAK ji..

I would love to see-hear original rendition...Salman was simply amazing..

Friends pls do not argue with anyone abt Salman or any other contestant as it is like talking to a wall..

JasToronto thumbnail
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Thanks JT Veer ji..I tried finding it but did not know the proper lyrics..appreciate it..😃

Salman's rendition was much closer to Master Saleem...Both NKFK ji and MS were amazing...👏  Our lil Salman Ali did mindblowing job...

I wish I understood the language because I can tell the lyrics are sooo good and meaningful...Gosh just listening to it I get emotional..Who ever understands it is lucky enough...I am lucky enough to listen to it...😃👏
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago