Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Dil k dharkhan bharti jae saamne jab wo aae😍😍😍
Pyaar isi ko kehtey hai kiya koi yeh samhjae😳😳😳
Bade aachey lagtey hai Yeh dharti yeh naadiya yeh rehna or TUM 
☺️☺️☺️

BALH 8th September 2011 Written Update
The episode starts with
Karthik and Natz room where they both sitting with Sudhir and Shipra.Natz gets a call from his friend (a big designer). He invites Natz and Karthik for a party and Natz agrees😳 Sudhir shipra and karthik gets lil upset. Sudhir tell natz that some rasams are still left and bride can't leave the house on the Grahapravesh day. Natz say i get to know about these rasams after coming here.Karthik tells her to cancel the party.Sudhir and Shipra suggest that she should do the party in home.

Scene shifted to Ram in New York. Ram enters his room talking on the phone. that arrange the meeting as soon as possible. Ram takes out some money for tip of hotel staff and remember Priya and him at the road side stall giving money from garland Flashback is shown😍 Ram smiles ☺️

Natz ask Karthik to cancel the party as party with her friends means loud noise, music🥳and it will disturb his parents. Karthik say that's so sweet and i am happy you are thinking about everyone but everyone is also thinking about you so party will b today so you don't worry and just do preparation for party

Sudhir sitting in his room and Shipra comes with tea and say if you are missing priya then call her. Sudhir says today was her Grahapravesh and she would be busy. Then he say that they got a very good son-in-law but his family. Then he say i feel Ram's family's behavior towards Ram is not right. Shipra say Priya would get all the happiness and Ram's family will love her alot.

Half of the update is on page 2 by Manzz.. Thanks alot Manzz🤗 as i was not able to complete it for some reason. Sorry for the inconvenience

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update,,i am sad that i will have to wait for monday to see the episode
vartimaaneet thumbnail
Only dis much came yesterday????
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanxx 4 the update...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update😊

m001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Its only 1/4th update.I have seen the episode.😕
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks for the update Natasha ...😊
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello

Do not know if I am transgressing into an area where I am not Supposed to Be. But Since last two or three days I noticed the update is incomplete.

Just to help out I shall fill out the incomplete part.

Somewhere else Sidhanth and Mamaji are having a Drink. Mamaji is worried that Priya would eventually, somehow, find out about their shady deals. But Sidhanth is confident that things would go their way as Ram did not come to know about it for so many years and this long ; how could one Priya come to know of them and the shady deals. Then Sidhanth leaves for the party.

Priya is asked by the attendants led by Bansi Kakka, as to what food she would like to eat. Priya says whatever is cooked for the family. Bansi Kaka or someone else says except for Dadi all are out and Dadi is on a fast. One of the attendants  suggests variety of soups and Priya wants Palakh dish. The attendants are surprised and Priya says what is the matter and does not any one know how to prepare the dish. In response another says Ram Sir does not eat nor like it and says those eats are for animals, since she is his wife ; they are bit surprised. Priya says Ram Sir and her choice and tastes are different, and she eats them and also she is Human, not animal. Since she is alone and hence she would like to have her likings to eat.

In between ; Priya gets a call from home and she expects it to be her Dad. Natasha invites her to the Party and they have little bit of small talk. Priya says that this is her first day at her new home and she would not like to upset Dadi by going out. As per norms the newlywed bride does not go out.

After cutting the connection she thinks to herself that she has to adjust to the new environment and fit there. She is confident of doing justice to fit in the new home even though the marriage is of convenience.

Party is in full swing. Somewhere Shipra is introducing herself to the young, enjoying herself. Natasha is convincing her designer friend that there would be another party, Natasha Kapoor Style !

Nehrikha and Mamaji, they are in conversation while Neharika  gets the call of Shipra. Shipra invites Nehrika to the party but Neharika puts off the invitation by cooking up an excuse. Then Shipra mentions of a norm where the newlywed bride is left at her parents' home. Neharika says they do not follow that kind of custom and norm and further says that she cannot hear and eventually cuts the connection. Neharika tells Mamaji that she cannot risk letting Natasha come home because she fears by now Natasha's  nature might have been known by her in laws and might not take her back.

Sidhanth arrives at the party and does some party niceties, like introductions and other things. His roving eye catches up with Ayeesha moving around somewhere in the room.

Priya tries to sleep but unable to do so because of the new place !  Bedroom.  She gets up and goes to the television place to watch. She is put off by seeing lot of remotes and thinks to herself that there are plenty of options available to fulfill a simple want. Then she imitates Bansi Kaka's style of telling her the options In Tea desire to drink.

Episode ends on her pensive face.

---- Man

Edited by Manzz - 12 years ago
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

thanx a ton Man.. it helped

Edited by ..Ananya-kmh.. - 12 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Ananya