Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So I've realized there are a few people who just do not have the patience to wait till the official update is written before revealing the details of the episode. For those who wait patiently I apologize. So here's a solution to the problem for those who do want to discuss the episode without giving away spoilers, before the written update is posted.

If you do wish to write out spoilers please do it in this manner:

1. First warn the reader that you are spoiling him/her
2. Change the color of the text to a color that is not easily visible. In this manner those who don't want to read do not have to read your indiscretion. Those who do want to read can highlight the text to reveal the message. (Usually yellow color work better than white because it's not visible but you can still tell if some thing is present)

Example:

*SPOILER ALERT*
If you're reading this message you've figured out how to write out a spoiler and reveal a spoiler.

For those who find this too much trouble please do not post or discuss the show before the written update is written. For those who want to share and post a small summary, use the above method. If you don't I will raise your warning. This is a verbal warning. So any violations will result in a raised warning. No exceptions.

Thanks & Regards,
BBAT Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wafah Bibi you are the best, you do post anything in a very respectful manner👍🏼