.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Look Guys, let me tell you that I loved today's episode, but one thing was not fitting in!

Just for an assumption , we can tell that Arnav didn't want to be weak so he became emotionless. But, today when Khusi told him the same words, I thought that his anger will be at it's highest point , but wait he just took 2 seconds to return back?

I don't feel he is in love , so why this behavior?
😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was the magnetizing power of her tears... bicharay ko kheench kay lay aayi... Khushi nay kharay kharay aansoo bahaye... Arnav sahab wapas laut aaye!! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

It was the magnetizing power of her tears... bicharay ko kheench kay lay aayi... Khushi nay kharay kharay aansoo bahaye... Arnav sahab wapas laut aaye!!

Hey Mahi, aaj har post mein ek gaana, amazed!
What's special?
yeh, tears did a lot of work!
Chickee thumbnail
he came back in chivalry, i guess... it was the barb about his parents that riled him actually...

basically he's short tempered and reacts - and also regrets later... remember how when sleezy sham was giving him lecture he regretted some of his actions...

BUT I WANT RABBA VE MOMENTS!!!
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: romantic.chick

he came back in chivalry, i guess... it was the barb about his parents that riled him actually...

basically he's short tempered and reacts - and also regrets later... remember how when sleezy sham was giving him lecture he regretted some of his actions...

BUT I WANT RABBA VE MOMENTS!!!

hehehe, come down honey
We will get Rabba Ve moments for sure
Aaj nahi kal sahi!
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Well, I don't know what made him come back, but he's like that only, he regrets almost everytime after doing something horrible but never admits...

Maybe he left her in the heat of the moment and then rushed back to make sure she's safe
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see them in fighting mode..i love them better this way than in rabba ve!
When their fighting, their emotions from within begin to bubble up.
Arnav still has self-control but kkg spits out everything on her mind. That drove asr more mad. Leading him to kick her out.
I didn't like it when he brought up the aukaad crap again. I hate it when alpha males try to rub thier powers off on the innocent female.
He has no right to judge her that way..but I guess that's asr for us!
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Glad to see them in fighting mode..i love them better this way than in rabba ve!

When their fighting, their emotions from within begin to bubble up.
Arnav still has self-control but kkg spits out everything on her mind. That drove asr more mad. Leading him to kick her out.
I didn't like it when he brought up the aukaad crap again. I hate it when alpha males try to rub thier powers off on the innocent female.
He has no right to judge her that way..but I guess that's asr for us!

Good one Noorie
Fighting entertains us more
And that aukaad crap, yeh! for the first time I guess I wanted kkg to slap him
I am sorry but I had to say this

But, but I loved ASR today, his acting was just beyond imagine👏

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: murphy369

Hey Mahi, aaj har post mein ek gaana, amazed!
What's special?
yeh, tears did a lot of work!

Today's episode has arisen the bathroom singer in me lol... And like a nakaam aashiq I'm writing lyrics to the songs that will never happen!!
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_rain

Well, I don't know what made him come back, but he's like that only, he regrets almost everytime after doing something horrible but never admits...

Maybe he left her in the heat of the moment and then rushed back to make sure she's safe

He regrets when he has already done something,
That's the problem
Like today he was just ugh!