You Brought My Smile Back:KriYaansh

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
You Brought My Smile Back:KriYaansh

Rey is making Kria run from one corner to another and she wakes up only to realize it's a dream. Kria is ready for what she saw in dream and thinks what will happen she will only find out when she goes to college next day. Rey thinks why does he feels as if he lost even after winning elections but then reminds himself he can't show this in front of Kria.

Kria dreams don't turn into reality as Rey doesn't behave bossy. Kria thinks he will tell her something now then but that doesn't happen. We see Rey smiling looking at Kria in common room and in library but it manages to escape Kria's eyes.

While Rey is working in library doing all on it's own. Kria thinks how her dream didn't came true and calls Rey Gadha Secretory. Rey looks at thinking Kria and says this is just silence before storm as she will get to see mean Rey.

After almost 4 episodes without KriYaansh finally we got to see them. Kria's tune, KriYaansh's eye lock, Rey smile the episode took me back to old days. At the end of the episode I had a smile on my face or I would say our KriYaansh brought my smile back😍😍
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...All these happened in today''s epi?? Oh! man!! Now I mfeel like..my dreams are comign true..LOL..Kriyaansh Scenes ke liye itne tadpe itne tadpe...ki I had already started feeling like a dream...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Seriously this show ws mere filler without Kriyansh and today we got our dose. They brought real D3. Both are incomplete without each other. Finally show is on track and I have big smile too :P
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shuti luv d title😃...sooo true😳
i really had a gut feeling we'll c Kriyansh 2day nd finally we did😃...Kria's nightmare 😆hahaha thnkgod it was nightmare😛 but aftr Rey gave such a silence i wonder wat's he gona do next
nd yes aftr such a looong tym d tunes came bak 😍even for a few sec but it was AMAZING😳
nd Rey ka smile☺️...me dead😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm nice episodse
amazing kriyansh
bt sirf ek prob hai
i haven't seen the full epi yet
mujhe bhi rey ki smile dekhni hai
belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a nice episode.Kriyansh...Just loved it.After a long time we got to watch Kriyansh..."phew"😆😆
Edited by Sydelle - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

seems like kriyaansh scene 2day was so gud

thanxx 4 sharing it

feeling so happy!!

Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such a apt title

Finally today we gt to c kriyaansh - eye lock, tune, reys smile..
Just made my day 😊
Wish thoda aur bhi dikhaya hota...

The promo was a nightmare 😆 par pata nahi mean rey kaisa hoga ??😍

Swaron toh fillers lag rahe the. Had to forward them to c kriyaansh.
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its like rainfall on barren land and m so happy these small small scenes will turn out to be big ones also
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
KRIYANSH were just SUPER HOT!!!! Tday.. 

They look hot when they are fighting.. They look hot when they are not talking!!

THEY BROUGHT A SMILE TO MY FACE!!! 

AND yes.. I didnt watch any Swaron scenes.. except for Pehla Nasha.

I dint want to fall asleep and miss Kriyansh. LOLS!