Will Sandhya hunt the terrorists down???

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really hope that the writers use this significant axis in the plot scheme to motivate Sandhya to hunt the terrorists down! I really think this would add substance to her character and enable her to gain support from the fans! As you all know I am the biggest fan of the show!  I really want her to catch them! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
I really hope we get to see her find out about them and do some detective work! That would really enhance her popularity!  😳
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree that would be a excellent track...so far i am loving the show and this twist of her parents dying is unexpected...
Angelbud thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

i agree that would be a excellent track...so far i am loving the show and this twist of her parents dying is unexpected...

It was sooo unexpected! It reminded me of when Vasant was murdered in Gulaal! I hope the show does not go down hill now! I think Sandhya will hunt them down! what do you think??😊
neetusidhu thumbnail
yea angelbud i hope so aswell gosh atleast they could have kept one of her parents alive i think that the brother is gonna selfishly get her married to someone that is not good enough for her educational wise and in a hurry...if one of the parents were alive maybe it would have been a little more difficult for her to get married to someone like suraj...
Angelbud thumbnail

yea angelbud i hope so aswell gosh atleast they could have kept one of her parents alive i think that the brother is gonna selfishly get her married to someone that is not good enough for her educational wise and in a hurry...if one of the parents were alive maybe it would have been a little more difficult for her to get married to someone like suraj...

Exactly! If that happens it will be really unfair and would spoil the plot so far!!! Lets hope it all works out well and Sandhya gets her revenge!!!
neetusidhu thumbnail
hope so too...but inevitably we know that she is gonna marry unpar suraj and eventually fall in love with him...just wish the parents did not have to die...they were wonderful...especially the mom...
Angelbud thumbnail

hope so too...but inevitably we know that she is gonna marry unpar suraj and eventually fall in love with him...just wish the parents did not have to die...they were wonderful...especially the mom...

I know it reminded me of when vasant was murdered in gulaal! I think the show may go down hill now! As the relationship with her dad was always going to be interesting!! Bad writing i reckon!🤔
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago