WU-7/8-*VidyaStartsBreathing*

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O thank GOD! I know you're still writing but just to know that "she starts breathing" again, I can relax now!
modishh thumbnail
oh great...i am glad vidya is alive...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Amna.
Vidyas alive. Yayyy!!!!!
Lets hope Devyani tells the truth and Brahma gets punished. But i have a feeling it wont be this easy. And also Aditya doesnt let Brahma sweet talk him.
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanxx for update...
Summerlady thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Last couple of episodes have been twist and turns in the story.. didn't expect Vidya to get shot, thought she died and now she is breathing again. Hopefully she regains consciousness. I seriously hope that Brahma pays for this and Devyani/Gaurav don't let him get away with "it was an accident excuse" he went there with intention of shooting Gaurav.  At least Adi got some sight of his father's truth, maybe it will be a start for him to dig and find out more.

What do you guys think Devyani is going to do? If Vidya didn't come infront of Gaurav, it would have been her son lying there.. Do you guys think this will soften Adi's anger towards Priya..?
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summerlady

Last couple of episodes have been twist and turns in the story.. didn't expect Vidya to get shot, thought she died and now she is breathing again. Hopefully she regains consciousness. I seriously hope that Brahma pays for this and Devyani/Gaurav don't let him get away with "it was an accident excuse" he went there with intention of shooting Gaurav.  At least Adi got some sight of his father's truth, maybe it will be a start for him to dig and find out more.

What do you guys think Devyani is going to do? If Vidya didn't come infront of Gaurav, it would have been her son lying there.. Do you guys think this will soften Adi's anger towards Priya..?

True last few episode were filled with twists and turns :) But i do think they were the best episodes of maryada :D I wish they don't lie for him this time because now is the right time to expose a little of him :)

I have a feeling that she won't tell the truth, but i also feel she can tell :) Let's wait n watch :D
Adi's anger will not soften, he still wants answers from her and i also think that "kuch to chakar hai boss" who was on the phone?!

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amnaM

True last few episode were filled with twists and turns :) But i do think they were the best episodes of maryada :D I wish they don't lie for him this time because now is the right time to expose a little of him :)

I have a feeling that she won't tell the truth, but i also feel she can tell :) Let's wait n watch :D
Adi's anger will not soften, he still wants answers from her and i also think that "kuch to chakar hai boss" who was on the phone?!

I agree now is the time for Brahmas truth to be coming out. And Devyani, Gaurav and Vidya should all tell  the truth. Maybe Brahma will hold her to something, who knows  😕 But if Brahma goes to jail, what will happen, i mean Uttara will start to realise that Brahma is not the man she thought him to be and Adi too. But that still leaves Priya, and how much can she tell Aditya.
And Amna, about the phone call its probably someone from his office, nobody important. I think that scene was just put in  for an excuse to get Adi and his dad alone so Brahma could try to make Adi believe his side of the story.
Aditya Priya staying overnight at the hospital could be an opportunity for them to talk and sort things out. Aditya knows how close Gaurav was to losing Vidya, it might make him think it could happen to him.
Anyway lets see what happens tomorrow.

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I am so happy Vidya is alive :) And precap looks awesome 👏 Can't wait for it
varshababy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks...i patiently wait 4 written updates...coz of ma busy sceduled i cant watch it...but thanks a lot 4 daily updates