Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

FRIEND ITS MY STORY                                                                                                                                kriya was ill but she came to college to show rey and dazzlers that she is not weak and not feared of the ags post but rey to ray hai bichari se itna kam karwaya drinks serve karwai ,cleaning and many more .kriya was feeling very low of 'he said to rey i m not well so let me go home but rey laughed at her and refused her to go ...and was constantly having work from kriya ..he said go and get water  for me she just came back with glass of water in her hand suddenly evrything was blackish in front of kriya's eyes and she fainted ...everyone ran towards kria rey touches her hand and feeled fever and was shocked ..swayam lifted kria and sent her to hospital ...rey was in shock or we shud say he was shock with his own deeds and dances in rehearsal hall on song bin tere and tears were rolling of reys eyes swayam came and told him about kria's situation he said kria is now alright dont worry ...rey huged him tightly and said yeh sab meri wajah se hua .swayam said no rey nothing is because of u ..i didn't believed her she said i m ill i wanna go home but i laughed yeh sab meri wajah se hua hai  .swayam said go and see her in hospital u'll fell better he went and saw kria from outside of the room then went inside sit on  the chair besides krias bed holds her hand and said i m sorry ..i m sorry tears were rolling of rey's eyes ...then kria was trying to open eyes and see,when she opened eyes  no 1 was there ...rey was gone and she astonished who was that ...rey went of the room and was going to rehearsal hall but sharon & swayam were already there tey were talking about the speech that sharon did and then kria slaped rey swayam was saying to sharon u shud telll the truth to rey but rey herad it already and he was just oh my god...

hey guys thats it for now if u wanna me to continue do comment or pm me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice story dr,..hope jaise aap ne likha waise hein ho!!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW yaar AWSUM👏...awww luv d part where Rey cums to meet Kriya😳...plz dooo continue its really amazing😃
Rajeswarips thumbnail
wow...nice yaar...

pls continue.

hope u will continue soon

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for apreciating & liking it i'll try to continue it soon
Hudaak thumbnail
Hey Amazin storyyy , wish it happenz 😍
upeka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really nice yaar👏plz continue 😊
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow! u do write well!
pl  PM me the nxt part!
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god i love this pl countiue this is so intressting.Pl send me a pm next time you write more. This is aboulty awesome can't wait to read more

Amina
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good story...I always wanted to see Concerned Rey after the slap..but it has not happend in D3 lately...you gave it THANKS