The information here is Xclusive  meant for the Creatives & DP Team

Everyone Is Welcome

Start sharing your views, critics and comments

But not to forget few rules & regulations to keep the 

Thread & Discussion 

clean & Neat

(Kindly follow the rules)

DISCLAIMER

This Thread will be opened only by the the following Piya Bawari's exclusively for now.. As we days go by the other sincere Bawari's will be given an opportunity to open the Thread.

As of now thread will be opened by

Monday : Elizabeth Darcy - Lizzy

Tuesday : purvimeh - Purvi

Wednesday: Manasi

Thursday : Vandy

--

Piya Bawari RULES

1.     We are going to open new Piya Bawari  corner before airtime All Bawari's can immediately reserve after Lizzy, Purvi, Manasi & Vandy has reserved it'

2.     Shift there once the show finishes & start un reserving if you can

3.     First 2 pages of the can be reserved only for Serious takes for the show,

4.      Share you Viewpoints of the Episode & the story  in the most constructive fashion

5.  Feed back and Appreciation for the Actors & the Team is welcome. No Bashing or using derogatory terms. Members will be reported immediately

6.     Do not spam this thread & keep discussion not connected to the Epi of the show out from here.!

7. Don't multiple QUOTE use "@" to reply this will keep the page Clean and readable for the rest

8.    Please refrain from comparing the leads from their previous shows.

So Go ahead & start your feedbacks..Anyone & everyone is welcome no permission is required. 

Please Make sure you Edit your reserved Post

Lets bring the Actors to the top in IF rankings by joining their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. 

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Come here once the epi is done to Post & Edit 

your reserved space.! πŸ˜ƒ

For the time being we will follow a format for the review, which will  be as follows:

PoV of Overall Epi:

Points that we liked:

Points that we disliked:

Mention Bloopers:

Msgs for the lead Actors (Sincere Comments):

Msgs for the rest of the cast../team/makeup/costume department:

Suggestions for handling of tracks:

Other suggestions:

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

PoV of Overall Epi: Nicely paced...could be better in some aspects but not bad! 7.5/10

Points that we liked: Mohan's reaction and quick clever change to the apple juice...also liked the way the look the men of the family gave to Vipul, and the fact that Vipul was quite the sport!  Also liked the conversation between Shardha and Kastur about the shared learning that couples  will evolve into after marriage. Mohan being bored with the 'family drama' was a good moment too, as was the suspense built with Kastur  stopping Mohan from unlocking.

Points that we disliked: The Baapji changing Tilu's diaper jarred a little...the punishment was also quite a bit much.

Mention Bloopers: None that I noticed yet.

Msgs for the lead Actors (Sincere Comments): As usual, great job from both. Can we please not have Kastur breathing so much? We know that's not a characteristic thing Aasiya does because I've seen her acting perfectly normal in her two other shows, so it's obviously how she's been directed. Please, PLEASE cut out the breathing hard bit. She's in love and all but all the running and breathing is overdoing it and spoiling the effect.

Msgs for the rest of the cast../team/makeup/costume department: Well done to the cast, especially in the bit where the men of the household all look slyly at Vipul, and as I mentioned earlier, Vipul's reaction after Baapji leaves.

Suggestions for handling of tracks: 1. It would be great if you didn't have Kastur delivering a bhashan and them having a fight at the second meeting itself. 2. Keep up  the pace, concentrate on the leads. 3. Keep the Baapji-Mohan confrontations coming, it's fun to see SOMEONE speak against Baapji!

Other suggestions: Keep it fast, keep it interesting, and most of all keep the logic.

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 12 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail
PoV of Overall Epi:it was really a very cute epi. πŸ‘πŸΌ finally the much needed pace is there.it was well executed.overall rating 9/10.
Points that we liked:i really liked Mohan's immediate reaction wen caught drinkingπŸ˜†Mohan's english translation of vipul's punishment 🀣,kastur n her mom sensible convo.Mohan's dialogue:aao,khao dhokla,fafda khakhra never ends.n the last scene of MohUr was so so so cute.
Points that we disliked:kastur's heavy breathing n the unrealistic punishment of vipul given by baap jee.😑it was simply stupid.
Msgs for the lead Actors (Sincere Comments):u guys r doing an awesum job,keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌespecially Harshad,wat to say yaar,u r too good 4 words.love u.😊asiya u r also doing a fab job.u r so cute as kastur.
Other suggestions:plz don't loose pace,n dont try to gain sympathy 4 baap jee.Edited by silky_harshad - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PoV of Overall Epi:

Nice .. mainly it was faster in pace ...could have been better but its ok it wasnt any bad either

Points that we liked:

Mohan giving a kinda serious reaction to baapji and asking for apple juice when caught drinking πŸ˜†

Mohan and others looking at vipul when baapji asks abt who arranged the drinks

Mohan's english translation of baapji's punishmnet to vipul πŸ€£

In Kastur's scene with her mom I liked how they established how both shall complete each other with their own strengths and flaws

Mohan's dialogue delivery and expressions when he goes up to the washroom ...the "family drama ... hanso, muskurao, khao dhokla, fafda...never ends" πŸ€£

Mohan's way of trying to interact with the over-shocked Kastur πŸ˜†

Points that we disliked:

None as such ... Only that I found baapji's punishment to vipul kinda unrealistic...eventhough considering its a belief but 10 days of fasting and 5 times of bathing a day to wash a sin of drinking alcohol in a family thats been living in a city looks less realistic to me atleast 

Mention Bloopers:

ummm the kid grew up quite fast didnt he?πŸ˜†

Have to say it again Harshad and his dialogue delivery was spot on! The expressions perfectly suited the situation and Mohan's character in every scene

Aasiya has been showing consistent improvement ... But I would like if she avoids breathing so heavily whenever she sees Mohan infront of her ..I get it she gets nervous but then she should become breathless instead of breathing heavily isnt it?πŸ˜†

Msgs for the rest of the cast../team/makeup/costume department:

None in particular ... I didnt find any scope to judge rest of the characters so much today ...The actor playing baapji is doing a good job too ..some more improvement would make him better

Regarding makeup, thankfully again HC's hair werent gelled ... I hope that gel never touches his hair ..πŸ˜†

CVs listened to me even before reading my post in yesterday's CC πŸ˜† Aasiya got a change in hairstyle eventhough it was just for 1 scene πŸ˜† I prefer this hairstyle more and they should show this style too in between 

Suggestions for handling of tracks:

I dunno where are they heading to cos they arent yet showing things like why Kastur iss till uneducated and how did Mohan not recognize Kastur inspite of knowing her 4 years back ... But as of now the track is proceeding well and tomorrow's fight between baapji and Mohan would be interesting πŸ˜› I expect CVs to keep Mohan as the reason for the eventual change in baapji and I hope they listen to me eventhough I know they hate me πŸ˜†

Other suggestions:

May be they shouldnt be justifying baapji to be having a soft heart as well... cos it only proves CVs arent sure to whom to carry the audeinces' sympathy - to Mohan or to baapji ... And hope they keep up the pace and dont start dragging again

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

PoV of Overall Epi: Good Episode. Things are moving and Yeahhh i like it thanks Cv's for the fast paced episode with a lot of things happening 9/10

Points that we liked: Mohan and His English lols it's so cute and sweet

everyone looking at vipul it sort of reminded me of DMG and Dhamaal the film 

Mohan and his Thought process loved how he's like i can't work under anyone

kastur''s mom telling her how they'll cover up for the other

the Room meeting awkward yet lovely

Mohan's Irritation with the whole dinner thing

The precap was the best YAY Bring it on Baap ji and mohan ke diffrences yay wanna see someone speaking up for themselves

Points that we disliked:Same old SHikayat why can't kastur walk why she has to run everytime mohan is around like when they came she ran to the room like Duh plz cut it a bit. 

BaapJi's Nonsense Punishment like WTH was it 

Everyone is doing a Gr8 Job keep it up> esp HC and Asiya  

POV OF OVERALL EPI- feeling really gud aftr watching it, rating wud b 9/10(a mark xtra 4 MOHAN'S supr cool dialogues.

POINTS I LIKED- luving d way d pace of d story is goin. MOHAN nd SAROJ scene was cute, both were goin 4 shopping. Wow d scene between MOHUR was sooo nice. She actually hold his hands. Tnx CVs. in futur we want more nd more. Reallly luvd MOHAN'S each nd evry dialogue.

POINTS I DISLIKED- Y did kastur strt running wen MOHAN was at d dooor. Nd y doesn't Bhanu tell d truth. Y he is jst aking fun of his own son?😑. Hated wen baapji ordrd bhanu 2 take MOHAN 2 kastur's house.Y r dey bhaving as MOHAN is so cheap?😑. AWEE poor MOHAN wen he will cum 2 kno, he will b totallly heartbroken😭.

MSG FOR D LEADS- Harshad u r jst suprb. U ovrshadow d whole cast. ur dialoue delivery is jst awesum!!!!1πŸ‘πŸ‘. Luv ur accent. Ur body language nd xpressions r magical.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. keeep up d gud work. Dr asiya u r rreallly sweeet!! ur acting is also tooo gudπŸ‘πŸ‘. u hv really brought life in kastur's role. keep up d gud work.

SUGGESTION FOR D WRITER/CVs/TECHNICIANS- Thnks 2 all of u 4 d luvly MOHUR scene nd pacing up d story. Hats off 2 d dialogue writer nd costume desighner 4 MOHAN'S suprcool dialogus nd clothes. Jst revive kastur's char a bit!!! stop her 4m running nd giv her himmmat 2 face MOHAN. PLLLSSS CVs we alll wan't a sweet convo of MOHUR. plsss.
Edited by harshu.sundas - 12 years ago