Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You have just made me really hungry after posting all those pics!πŸ˜†

Congrats to the DABH Forum!

The show, while not exactly unique, is nevertheless very interesting!

I really like the lead pair quite a lot and can sense a lot of potential chemistry between them!

Hope the show gets fantastic TRP's as well!

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

You have just made me really hungry after posting all those pics!πŸ˜†

Congrats to the DABH Forum!

The show, while not exactly unique, is nevertheless very interesting!

I really like the lead pair quite a lot and can sense a lot of potential chemistry between them!

Hope the show gets fantastic TRP's as well!

Dig In , Poppy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...Shake a leg !! n quench ur thirst

The show is definitely not unique  but there is a certain X factor ..

I wish they continue to show Sandhya's struggle n Suraj's support instead of turning this into Saas-Bahu khich khich😊

monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ may this be foundation for greater things to come!keep up the momentum and rock on!Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
Eydis thumbnail

res

edit.

Edited by fairyfantasy - 12 years ago
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How sad are you posting pictures like that! Don't you know that you have broken the law? Some of those pictures have a copyright upon their use and you have to therefore have permission to use them in a public arena! Sorry to spoil your party but I'm just ensuring you don't get this forum closed down with this careless action!

Unless you made the food yourself that is? I'm sure you managed the balloons as your posts are usually full of hot air but did you have to drink that entire Champaign before watching last night's DYBH? I guess so, but that's understandable I suppose! πŸ˜›

😳
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Sathya,

nice to see you here!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Great, time to party...πŸ₯³
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika_2691

πŸ˜ƒ may this be foundation for greater things to come!keep up the momentum and rock on!

we all shud ensure that , Monika..we have to keep the forum active and happening...

and rate the Chaska meter !!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Sathya,

nice to see you here!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Great, time to party...πŸ₯³

Ferdieee, ** Hugs**

How r u dahling ??

So glad to c u here !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Join the party !! waise never saw any serial taking such a leap in a week πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

How sad are you posting pictures like that! Don't you know that you have broken the law? Some of those pictures have a copyright upon their use and you have to therefore have permission to use them in a public arena! Sorry to spoil your party but I'm just ensuring you don't get this forum closed down with this careless action!

Unless you made the food yourself that is? I'm sure you managed the balloons as your posts are usually full of hot air but did you have to drink that entire Champaign before watching last night's DYBH? I guess so, but that's understandable I suppose! πŸ˜›

😳

Do not fret, I have ensured not to do so,,why will I want to deprive myself of the entertaining spectacle that u provide day in and day out. ..

How else could I manage the ballons  since u conveniently blew each and every balloon , it just became easier to tie it aloft ??Am I the one with the hangover or is it u cux u could not even decipher that u got the abbreviations wrong ...Ofc..I understand ..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago