Maryada 5th sep WU *Gaurav says Brahma shot Vidya*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hayeee im sooo excitedd lets seee..

starts with Vidya getting shot and Gaurav screaming her name..Devayani runs towards her while Brahma is standing in shock..Vidya is taken to the hospital..someone tells Priya on phone and then Priya tells everybody at home.Gaurav is super mad at Brahma..he walks upto brahma and says.. if something happens to my Vidya he would not leave him (MY vidyaaa.. YAAAYYY..πŸ˜†)

Roshni Devi on the other hand is still in shock and explains Karan how this is not their sanskaar and Gaurav made him like this.. she says there is nothing wrong with her son and he is normal.. Karan gets angry seeing that they think he is not normal.. he says if he is not normal neither they are..Karan says it doesnt matter to him watever anyone thinks.. he asks her to go to Brahma's and say watever she said was a lie otherwise Karan would announce to the whole world about his relationship..he says if anything happens to Gaurav Roshni would lose her son..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Karan asks Roshni to make everything right..

Everybody comes to the hopsital and all are wondering who shot Vidya.. Adi asks if Brahma knows?? Nurse says they need blood for Vidya (goo gaurav give ur blood πŸ˜†) nurse says Vidya's blood group is O-ve and it is very hard to find..Adi says he will call Vidya's home and see if they have O-ve.. he calls and tells everything to her mom..Gaurav is sitting like a vegetable and crying.. Uttara gives him support..everybody is praying for Vidya's betterment..Aditya tells Gaurav Vidya's mom and her blood group is same.. Gaurav gets a call and Adi attends it.. its Karan Adi tells him everything..

Adi comes to Gaurav and he also gives him support Gaurav is sitting as if he lost everything.. Priya also comes by side and talks to him..Adi asks who did all this?? Gaurav is not saying anything..Gaurav stands up and Brahmanand Jhakar..he says Adi their own father shot Vidya 😲everybody is shocked.. epi ends on Adi's face..

Precap: Adi asks Brahma why did he shoot?? Gaurav says becuz of him.. he was never the son he wanted and Brahma was never the father Gaurav wanted.. he says Brahma's anger crossed all the limits when he came to know.. Brahma and Devayani are shocked..

Rating: 7/10 slow episode nothing happened.. wat is going to happen im soo exciteddd...πŸ˜†

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pallu and cant wait for tomorrows epi.
Really hope Gaurav tells everyone the truth.
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanksss, cant wait for tomorrow...its getting interesting now!!!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
thanks palu *huggies*

Loved the part where gaurav said "meri vidya"<3 *i can sense some love now*
Everyone's acting in the episode was amazing<3

Tomorrow is my turn to update, i hope gaurav tells everything and uttara get's some sense into her! And i'm guessing before gaurav could tell about him being gay, RD will come and take her words back!

8/10 episode for me! :))) *wondering where was bauji :S*
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: amnaM

thanks palu *huggies*

Loved the part where gaurav said "meri vidya"<3 *i can sense some love now*
Everyone's acting in the episode was amazing<3

Tomorrow is my turn to update, i hope gaurav tells everything and uttara get's some sense into her! And i'm guessing before gaurav could tell about him being gay, RD will come and take her words back!

8/10 episode for me! :))) *wondering where was bauji :S*

kuch to hogaaa.. yesterday he was all vidya mari patni se.. todaay he was like maari vidya ne.. he he he..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  im pretty sure he wont tell his family..he will say something else or maybe Roshni would come by then.. Vidya is going to get some loveee..
manny136 thumbnail
great epi but ppl just coz gaurav was all caring about Vidya does not mean he's in love with her, its mostly guilt and gaurav has always been the sensitive and caring guy. He is still gay and loves Karan, just coz he feels responsible towards Vidya does not make him straight all of a sudden, anyone who got saved by someone would feel very great full and upset but tht soes not change their sexual orientation. We have stop thinking gaurav will change and start loving her and be straight or bi its not gonna happen hopefully if the CV's stick to this track properly. Hopefully gaurav and karan will be able to find a way to be together and Vidya will become independent and move on.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

great epi but ppl just coz gaurav was all caring about Vidya does not mean he's in love with her, its mostly guilt and gaurav has always been the sensitive and caring guy. He is still gay and loves Karan, just coz he feels responsible towards Vidya does not make him straight all of a sudden, anyone who got saved by someone would feel very great full and upset but tht soes not change their sexual orientation. We have stop thinking gaurav will change and start loving her and be straight or bi its not gonna happen hopefully if the CV's stick to this track properly. Hopefully gaurav and karan will be able to find a way to be together and Vidya will become independent and move on.

u never knoww ehh.. its a hindi tv serial.. when a doctor can suddenly become a lawyer and a lawyer can suddenly become an engineer.. anything can happen..πŸ˜†
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks :) I hopehe tells adi the truth n everyone. Else
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't watch this show too much, but this was a MAJOR episode.  For once someone in this family did not hide the father's disgusting deeds.  Gaurav spoke up and said in front of the family who actually shot Vidya instead of waiting for his weak mother to make up a story.  This family is the truth of what happens when a mother covers up the dirty deeds of a father.  They are all messed up!!!!
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
did u know times it possible for a gay to turn straight ...infact maybe he's a bi-sexual.. i think karan realizes gaurav is falling for vidya hence  -ve towards her.