Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice article..thanks fr sharing
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu I like your pic from Yeh Ristha! They are one of my fav couples unlike DABH whose paring up reminds me of a couple of monkeys in the zoo waiting for their dinner!  😊 So so in need of a makeover!
tanthya thumbnail

Tank You, Bharati..that was quite obvious frm the promo .would have been more interesting had they hinted at the the future track..
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanthya, there was one more article there mentioning Nupur Alankar entering DABH and will be helping in the leads come together.  Maybe, her character enters end of this week or early next week.
shaybabiiex3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

Anu I like your pic from Yeh Ristha! They are one of my fav couples unlike DABH whose paring up reminds me of a couple of monkeys in the zoo waiting for their dinner!  😊 So so in need of a makeover!

Oh my God, can you please chill out with the rude remarks about this show? please.It's getting very irritating  ..THANKS
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: b2011

Tanthya, there was one more article there mentioning Nupur Alankar entering DABH and will be helping in the leads come together.  Maybe, her character enters end of this week or early next week.

How will she help out, Bharati ?

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanthya

How will she help out, Bharati ?

Just speculating...the promo is not fully descriptive but someone said both Sandhya's parents and Sooraj's fiance die in the blast.  If it is true, then that new lady may be knowing both of these families and since Sandhya does not want to stop her brother and sister-in-law going US and may decide to marry Sooraj.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Star Plus' new venture Diya Aur Baati Hum!

Star Plus has been entertaining its viewers from past many years; it's one of the channels on Indian television where we get to see nice family dramas neatly woven between family values, love and emotions.

Following its trend of catering heart touching family shows, it has now come with Diya Aur Baati Hum. Based on the backdrop of village life, the show is about two totally opposite people Suraj (Anas Rashid) and Sandhya(Hina Khan). Where Suraj's life revolves around his family, which is quite conservative, Sandhya has her own share of dreams and aspirations. 

She wants to be an IPS officer and luckily all her family seems to be helping her in fulfilling this dream. Though Suraj is engaged to Kavita but eventually its Sandhya who will become his wife and as of now this stands as the major mystery as to how these two opposite poles will meet each other.

The character played by Anas is quite realistic, he has been shown as a calm and sensible boy who knows the art of tackling all problems by staying composed. Sandhya is seen as the girl of present age who believes in following her dreams and wants to attain success in life on her own.

The show has a unique concept attached to it where we will see a husband standing as the support to his wife. Let's see if Sandhya and Suraj bag the love from audience!
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aarathikb

Star Plus' new venture Diya Aur Baati Hum!

Star Plus has been entertaining its viewers from past many years; it's one of the channels on Indian television where we get to see nice family dramas neatly woven between family values, love and emotions.

Following its trend of catering heart touching family shows, it has now come with Diya Aur Baati Hum. Based on the backdrop of village life, the show is about two totally opposite people Suraj (Anas Rashid) and Sandhya(Hina Khan). Where Suraj's life revolves around his family, which is quite conservative, Sandhya has her own share of dreams and aspirations. 

She wants to be an IPS officer and luckily all her family seems to be helping her in fulfilling this dream. Though Suraj is engaged to Kavita but eventually its Sandhya who will become his wife and as of now this stands as the major mystery as to how these two opposite poles will meet each other.

The character played by Anas is quite realistic, he has been shown as a calm and sensible boy who knows the art of tackling all problems by staying composed. Sandhya is seen as the girl of present age who believes in following her dreams and wants to attain success in life on her own.

The show has a unique concept attached to it where we will see a husband standing as the support to his wife. Let's see if Sandhya and Suraj bag the love from audience!

Thanks for the article 🤗