Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
m not a crazy saathiya fan m a crazy she's like d wind fan ;)
NRChau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG a treat already!! I had to check today's date if it indeed was the 6th... Muaaah babe, awesome update n thank you for positively stubborn Ahem - see he just needs a CV like you to make him uber-delicious!! I haven't seen the ME yet, just read the write up n honestly, now I don't feel like watching it... Their cozy little scene at the dining table is nothing after ur update... You made my Sunday a really sunny, bright day chica!!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
u hav nooo idea wat amazin writer u r ...d story d concept everythin is just sooo awesome nd wonderful
its lyk m watchin it...u make me crave for ur next part
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina_1234

m not a crazy saathiya fan m a crazy she's like d wind fan ;)

Aaw thanks! πŸ€—
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NRChau

OMG a treat already!! I had to check today's date if it indeed was the 6th... Muaaah babe, awesome update n thank you for positively stubborn Ahem - see he just needs a CV like you to make him uber-delicious!! I haven't seen the ME yet, just read the write up n honestly, now I don't feel like watching it... Their cozy little scene at the dining table is nothing after ur update... You made my Sunday a really sunny, bright day chica!!

Arre waah, lambi umar eh teri kudiye!  I was just pm-ing u.

Yep a treat already, if that's whatu call it, 😳, haha I know what u mean, I am abit slack with the updates innit.  Thanks for reading it hun, and omg pls do not compare me or even assoiciate me with the CV's lol, they took away my Dutta from me😭! 
I ain't seen the ME either, just found out it's coming on in a few minutes, I'll watch it as I make the chapatti's lol.  Glad to hear it babe, nice to know I can help in making your day that slight bit better for you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

mwah
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

u hav nooo idea wat amazin writer u r ...d story d concept everythin is just sooo awesome nd wonderful

its lyk m watchin it...u make me crave for ur next part

Oh you're making me run of ways to thank u seriously, thanks so much!  As long as I got lovely readers like you, I'll always be encouraged to write, so seriously thanks a lot. 

Eeek don't crave so soon, do allow me some time lol.  😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Tink, most of it was just the two them in the bathroom, the whole one step forward 6 steps back thing, is to do with the 7 saat pheras/vows in hindu marriages the step forward is for her to admit her love for him and he has also declared his love for her, but you mentioned in the eyes of everyone, as they didn't have witnesses of their declaration of love, does Rashi barging in count? It was great babe shame it had to finish.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow,really nice talk b/w ahem n gopi.never could believe ahem could love gopi to such an extent.truly a dhamakedaar  update.really fantastic n superb.now want to see how ahem wins the hand of his lady love
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another aewsome chapter... With all the company at my house it took me forever to read...  Love the interaction between gopi and ahem...    I tmade me so made that I could not read it in one go, But after I finished it was fabulous ... i am haveing such a hard time concentrating ... with this chapter... I can't think straight...

I will have to re-read this again with I get ready for bed...  Tink it was just great, One present after another... Thank you.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love it cannot wait until you update again. Please do so soon.