lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after sandhyas parents death her brother may need to go to america soon.So the may get her married regardless of her ambitions to the 1st person theey get ie suraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreed 

but for this sooraj's fiance will hv to die at the blast or may be sumthing else happen to thr marriage 
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you thinking anyone cares what will happen! Most people I talk to all agree they really don't care what happens! The acting is so bad that most people are turning over I heard! I got 10 emails from friends abroad said that they thought it was some sort of ironic comedy made by first year student! Oh well I suppose with such a tiny budget they did their best!

🥱
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

Are you thinking anyone cares what will happen! Most people I talk to all agree they really don't care what happens! The acting is so bad that most people are turning over I heard! I got 10 emails from friends abroad said that they thought it was some sort of ironic comedy made by first year student! Oh well I suppose with such a tiny budget they did their best!

🥱

Angelbud,

Ofc, there are many interested ppl who care  ...U heard wrong then...the reviews I read from the critics [frm Newspapers] seemed to view it positively ///..I am seeing many actually getting quite interested ...

It is not the viewer's from Abroad but   viewer's from India who hold the key to continued existence, as of now..we r quite chilled out..

Glad  to know that U think that they delivered their best on a shoe string budget ...

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also think that her parents won't survive the bombing and she will have to settle down for her brother's sake. But I'm hoping Suraj's fiance doesn't die in the blast as well. Too much of a coincidence ðŸ˜†...
ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

🥱

There may be people who cares about what will happen next. No one is the same and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But no one needs to impose their opinion on others and please stop doing so.

For a person who hates this show to the core, you seem to watch it keenly and with quite an interest that makes you come to this forum regularly. If you couldn't tolerate it, wouldn't it be best to leave it completely but instead you watch each episode religiously and comment on it.
So what does this imply?
😊
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
y dy gonna kill her parents,..i want dem 2 b alive n c their daughter fulfilling her drem!!😭