Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Wafah!

My comments start from when the house is burning:RUNJHUN JUST STEP IN THE HOUSE !YOURE THE BHAGONWALI DUH!
Okay but no! Guddu decides to play Mr.Superman here and goes to save MahadeviL and Kukkan!
Finally.she has some sense and steps on the floor of the house(I like the gaze she and Guddu shared!)
Cute hug!😍and OMG!Kukkan&MD are holding hands?
Okay I just LOVE the way how Guddu is hugging her but is giving the 'Dabangg' stare to The M&Ms.
Go Guddu go! He finally said it "If you keep a relation with them then me&you share no relation"(uh huh sure Guddu,thats gonna be changed after tonight!😆)
Okay now I feel so sorry for Guddu & Runjhun,unke saare sapne toot gaye!(well minus the Laddu&Jhunjhun one😆)
I love the way how Runjhun is consoling Guddu so sweet!
And then goes the stares and then ...
*Sound the trumpets*
he goes closer,their noses touch,he puts her head on the mattress.
THEN FINALLY...
CONSUMMATION😳!(although i wish we wouldve saw just more than them on the bed!)
morning seems to come so early in Kannauj ..
and they are smiling (how come Guddu's heyyy.. followed by Runjhun's Dha Ni Sa Ni Sa wasnt in the background?!)

Precap:Yeah yeah whatever!I dont care because even if you three 🤬s take Runjhun back she has Guddu's pyaar kii nishaani

Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the write-up Wafah. Appreciate the time on a saturday

I loved the episode. Guddu and Runjhun today had the passion that I have been missing. Theirs is by definition a relationship of deep feelings. This may be hate, desire, love etc. I personally do not always care for their lighter more cliche moments.

Today was a treat. Loved the way they looked at each other  after the house burned. That was the intensity for me of some of the older BBAT moments. The scene when Guddu falls down and cries is so beautiful. He tried so hard to build a life as a way of paying Runjhun back for everything he took from her when he married by force. But his efforts always felt like constructions to me in the blue house

When the house burns down, all that is left is Guddu and his desires. Runjhun has a great moment when she recognizes everything that his efforts meant to Guddu. He really wants to give her everything that he feels she deserves and may have been deprived of by marrying a goon.  I feel like this moment is when she finally really understands Guddu and forgives him. This is also why she gives herself to him physically.

I love it when the relations are so effortless and today their roles looked very natural. Guddu and Runjhun are defined by passion and high emotion.  Intense scenes fit these characters' chemistry. I was thrilled to see that consummation came out of that.  Just like their first touch came out of Guddu's anger and her fear, here consummation came out of his helpless longing and her power to give herself over.

Beautiful job CVs!

Edited by jpalagrawal - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I thoroughly enjoyed reading thru' your WU, Wafah!  Great job!!  👏I really appreciate all your efforts and time..

I am in awe of the on-screen chemistry between Nivedita and Himanshoo.  The way they portrayed the emotions of Runjhun and Guddu today was done amazingly well!!  They really complement each other.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Wafah.

Today Runjhun giving herself to Guddu was with a clear understanding of what love is all about.  To be there for each other in the tougher moments of life and not necessarily when all is well is what defines the better moments in a marriage and she was there for Guddu today.  I have given examples in the past so I will not repeat them today.  It was need and comfort that each craved at the moment when all was lost and not really passion that brought them together.

Just my 2 cents...
NidhaA thumbnail
Nice style Wafah👍🏼
But exhausting to write I agree...
So finally they are one in all senses...
Now lets see how the Pandeys fare
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I see that the forum is very quiet today - watching re-watching everyone?  I posted on fanpages earlier and maybe I should repeat here.
The first 1/2 was corny at best and I can easily save my brain cells the trouble of remembering Mamis and their money and hatching a plan in drunkenness to kill people..  Enough already!

The second half when the realization hits that what they have done and then Guddu going in to save Kukkan and Mahadevi started to take a turn for the better.  Dabanng Guddu surfacing to strangle Rajju and stopping at Runjhun's insistence was a great moment.

Then came the moments when Guddu walks in to assess the damage, the reminiscing, the picture frame, the scream, the meltdown was heart-wrenching.  Runjhun coming over to provide solace and comfort and telling him they were dreams in our minds, they can still be realized were words he needed to believe in.  The scene was so well played out by Nivedita and Himmanshoo, written so well by the writers as well and moments to remember by the viewers.  Those two can do emotional scenes like no one else can.  Needed a whole box of tissue, not just one or two.

Let us see what happens on Monday.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Oh my wow!  Thank you for the update!

this was such a great episode on sooo many levels.  I love that after the fire it was the 4  standing against the 6.  I hope MD has learned her lesson and stays with  kukkan. 

I love Gunjhun.  They are  kill me when they are together.  Whether its happy or sad time.  Himmanshoo and Nivedita have such great chemistry it looks so natural.  They made me cry when she was consoling him.  He really wanted to give her her dream and was working so hard and always had a hurdle to jump or a wall to break through.  The fire was his last straw.  Seeing all that he worked so hard for up til now gone and back at square one.  For Runjhun to show him that he has lost nothing and they can rebuild it together  as they are ONE!!! now and they she is happy as long as they are together.  That was what that look the next morning said. 

I really hope that on the preview when the evil aunts come up tryign to have  Runjhun save the PN from being sold, that she just closes the gate in their faces. 

My question is where did MD and K go that night?  I know he did not go back to PN and she didn't seem to want to let go of his hand so i would think she was with him.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ampliphy

Oh my wow!  Thank you for the update!

this was such a great episode on sooo many levels.  I love that after the fire it was the 4  standing against the 6.  I hope MD has learned her lesson and stays with  kukkan. 

I love Gunjhun.  They are  kill me when they are together.  Whether its happy or sad time.  Himmanshoo and Nivedita have such great chemistry it looks so natural.  They made me cry when she was consoling him.  He really wanted to give her her dream and was working so hard and always had a hurdle to jump or a wall to break through.  The fire was his last straw.  Seeing all that he worked so hard for up til now gone and back at square one.  For Runjhun to show him that he has lost nothing and they can rebuild it together  as they are ONE!!! now and they she is happy as long as they are together.  That was what that look the next morning said. 

I really hope that on the preview when the evil aunts come up tryign to have  Runjhun save the PN from being sold, that she just closes the gate in their faces. 

My question is where did MD and K go that night?  I know he did not go back to PN and she didn't seem to want to let go of his hand so i would think she was with him.

Just a guess that they took the room and bed that Gunjhun had-
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks wafah..great update..

loved the ME..

hats off to crew/cast of BBAT..love you guys..👏

what do I say about himmanshoo/nivedita..??.....great expressions/emotions...you guys could easily give bollywood actors a run for their money..👏

wishing you the very best..😉

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks wafah for the update...so beautifully written!

I am speechless today...the mahaepisode was sooo well done by everyone the entire BBAT cast and crew!  Himmanshoo and Nivedita', made me speechless with how well they enacted the emotional heart wrenching scene. The final consumation scene was so well picturized and  acted by both...Love the natural chemistry these two shares!  HATS OFF TO THEM!!

CVs don't regress on Monday please!  Runjhun has to give them a piece of her mind...

Nina