3rd Sep WU (Maha Episode)

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is the first time i'm doing an update so please bear with me 😊

3rd September (Maha Episode) Update

Brahma is in his study when he gets a phone call from RD early morning  (Brahma is hungover and not in a good mood) She asks him to come over, he refuses but she says its for his own good. Brahma refuses to meet her.
RD phones her PA and tells him to phone her when he has the photo. She will tell him where to meet her.

Brahma bumps into Gaurav as Gaurav is leaving and asks him where hes going. Gaurav doesnt answer him and leaves which angers Brahma.
Brahma goes to his bedroom and tells Devyani to tell Gaurav how to respect his elders. He keeps on blabbering, Devyani leaves the room. Brahma doesnt like Devyani walking out on him and says for how long will she get her daughter in laws support. In the end she will have to come back to him. Devyani overhears and says to herself it was necessary for him for him to realise what its like to be ignored.

Priya wakes up to see Aditya already dressed and asks him if he has to leave early today too. He ignores her. (Looks like its the day for ignoring each other in the Jhakaar house). Priya asks if he is still angry with her, even after last night. She thought they had made up. Aditya says what has their argument got to do with last night. The problem is still the same 😑 Priya is shocked. She says if their still in the same situation, why did he make love to her ( yes, why did you Adi  😑) Aditya says just because we have an argument  it doesnt mean we stop loving each other (thats good to know). He says he cant help it if he cant control his feelings. Priya tells Aditya, to love and to make love are two different things.Priya asks him if he can forget about their argument last night, why not now. Priya says love and bitterness both cannot exist in a relationship, Aditya says thats what you think and if you dont like me touching you then from today i wont touch you. (why does Aditya always come up with the wrong ideas 😑) He leaves angrily leaving Priya in tears 😭

Devyani and Imli are at the breakfast table when Priya comes. Devyani asks whats the matter, why is she looking so down. Priya smiles and says she didnt sleep well last night. Imli teases her to which Devyani tells Imli to get on with her work.

Brahma is coming down when he sees Uttara. He asks her why didnt she open the door for him last night. She says she was asleep ( Uttara is giving him the cold shoulder, serves him right). He tells he he really needed her ( dirty man🀒) She says how can she be of use to anyone.  Brahma says for how long will she be upset with him and hes already asked for forgiveness. He says Devyani is creating a wall between them (jhootha). And shes failing to understand. He says last nights anger wasnt directed at her but others. And to cause me trouble Devyani will go to any lengths. Brahma tells her if she doesnt want to believe him then its up to her. He turns to leave when the doorbell rings, (Throughout their conversation Uttara doesnt look at Brahma).

The doorbell rings consistently. Devyani opens the door to see RD with a big grin on her face (its worth seeing πŸ˜†)
Devyani asks what shes doing here so early in the morning, if everything is ok. RD says ofcourse, what can be wrong with her. RD says shes tasted dinner made by Devyani a few times, she thought  she would come and taste her breakfast (greedy woman) that is if SSP, sorry DIG doesnt have a problem. Brahma says why would it be a problem to me, Devyani is the one who cooks.
RD invites herself inside.

Vidya comes to the dining table, RD asks about Gaurav. Vidya says he had to leave early due to some imprtant work. RD is disappointed, she says she had some important work with him and hes not here. She wanted to tell him something. Brahma is frustrated and tells her to get to the point.  RD tells him when she asked him to comeover he refused and noe hes in hurry to know (today is certainly not DIGs day 😈), Devyani wants to know what is so important that RD had to come herself.  RD says, i'll tell after i've eaten (shes really enjoying herself).

The security guard shows the PA the mobile with Karans picture. PA is shocked. Hes wondering how will he tell RD. He thinks who will RD shoot first, him, Karan or herself.
RD is about to tell when her PA phones her (Vidya looks nervous).  RD goes to answer the phone in private. PA tells her theres a problem and not to tell anyone anything and to come home soon. Vidya overhears that RD knows about Gaurav being gay. She is scared.
RD goes back to the table and says she is helping Gaurav and Karan to set up their business internationally and came over to tell them. All are happy. Brahma is not convinced. She gets up to leave and Brahma offers to walk her out and talk about the business.

Vidya phones Gaurav but he is not picking up, she gets worried and is in tears 😭

Brahma asks RD what did she really come over to talk about. She can fool the family but not him.
Braham starts getting too smart infront of RD and they get into an argument. Vidya is listening to everything. RD tells Brahma he was just an ordinary police officer and it was her who brought him to great heights. If she can  make him then she can break him too. Brahma is getting too cocky. RD says she can easily destroy the image he has in public. Devyani has also arrived and is also listening to everything. She tells him you keep going on about you being a man but you are the father of a gay son  😲 😲 😲 and he is having an affair with a man (RD, you dont know yet, but its your own son) Devyani and Vidya have heard it all too.
Brahma tells RD i'll kill you for what you've said about my son. RD is not scared of him. Devyani comes over and tries to calm him down. RD says go and ask your son if you dont believe me. What will you do. I will kill him says Brahma 😑 (how can you do that to your own son 😑). Vidya runs away from there.

Karan and Gaurav are at the office in the building site. Karan says he will tell his mother about them since she has to know one day, and its best if it comes from him. Gaurav says will your mother understand. Just then Vidya comes.
She tells them that RD came over to the house and got into an argument with Brahma and she told Brahma the trutj about them. Viya is really worried and panicking. 😭  Karan says he had a feeling his mother was upto something. He syas he'll go home and talk to his mother.  Karan thanks Vidya and leaves.
Vidya tells Karan to leave from there but he says its about time he told everyone the truth. Vidya says he doesnt understand, papaji was very angry and saying ...  Gaurav says that he'll kill him. Vidya tells him to go away, he says nothing will happen to him.
Devyani tries to stop Brahma from going after Gaurav but he wont listen to her. 

Back at the house Aditya has joined Priya and Uttara for breakfast. Imli says how he missed having breakfast with RD. Priya is worried as to why the others have not returned yet. Imli says they probably went to drop RD off at home. Aditya says its time for him to leave. He say bye to maasi, Imli and Nathu kaka and ignores Priya. 😑 (this has gone on too long, its time Aditya found out some truths) Priya is upset, Imli notices. (looks like Imli now wnats to be Priyas agony aunt now that Vidya doesnt tell her anything) πŸ˜†

PA is at RDs house. She tells him him she told Brahma about Gaurav being gay. She asks for the photo. He doesnt want to show the photo. Karan says he will show her. He takes the phone from the PA and shows RD the photo who is ready to have a heart attack  (again this scene is worth watching too). She blames PA. Karan says its no ones fault and Gaurav and him love each other, there is no girl. RD is totally shattered.

Brahma finds gaurav at the building site. And asks him if he is gay. Gaurav asks what do you think. Brahma tells him instead of questioning him just answer him. Gaurav says why should he answer him and why has he suddenly taken an interest in his life. Brahma says because its his right and he is his son. (Brahma is looking really furious).
Gaurav tells him so you've remembered you have another son. i thought you had forgotten. Till today you had never cared for me so why now. Brahma tells him to answer him its about my familys respect.  Gaurav says, its not my dad who has come to see me but a respectful DIG. Gaurav says the respect for which you are so proud of i know all about its reality. The corruption the bribery the fraud, i know all about it, so dont talk about respect infront of me (Gaurav is just great here. Standing up to his dad).  Brahma is furious that Gaurav is standing up to him.
Vidya comes running and tries to stop Gaurav from saying more. She tells Brahma that her Gauravji (i love the way she says that)  is very good and is not gay. And he loves me. I am his wife and who better than me can tell you that Gauravji is alright.  Brahma tells her to shut up and blames her for Gauravs situation for not being a good wife 😑 (how narrow minded Brahma).
Gaurav shouts at Brahma and tells him Vidya is my wife and whatever you have to say, say it to me.πŸ‘ 
Brahma asks for the truth, Gaurav says i will tell you the truth. Vidya tries to stop him.
Brahma tells Gaurav to tell him the truth or he will shoot him. Brahma has pulled out his gun and is pointing it at Gaurav. Gaurav is staring straight at Brahma. Vidya tries to stop Brahma by talking to him but he doesnt listen. Gaurav tells him you have no right to tell me how to live my life. Brahma tells him i'm asking you for the last time to tell me the truth or i will put all these bullets through your chest. Gaurav shouts i have told you i amnot going to answer you MR BRAHMANAND JHAKAAR. You are disrespecting me says Brahma, your father.  Gaurav says you disresbect someone who has respecr MR BRAHMANAND JHAKAAR. But in my eyes i never had respect for you. This angers Brahma and he fires the gun.
Vidya is in front of Gaurav, Devyani comes running behind Brahma to see Vidya shot  😭😭. All are shocked (sad version of mara Saajan ji plays). Gaurav shout Vidya and and holds her in his arms. He tries to wake her up 😭 .

PRECAP
Karan  telling RD to go to Gauravs house and tell everyone it was all lies. Or else he will annonce to the world that he loves Gaurav. And if anything happens to Gaurav she will lose her son.

Finally finished. Sorry for any mistakes and i did it without the subtiltles so if i've got anything wrong, i apologise.  Please hit the like tab if you like it and dont forget to rate the chaskameter 😊

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabs_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update so far...well written!!!

=)
my_view thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Fiz for the update.!

Can't wait to watch the gripping episode..
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update.  And even more applaudable as it's your first update.  Thanks.
dishachhabra1 thumbnail
Precap is confusing, I think all this is meant to be said by karan na...
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written...does nt seem as if u r doin t 4 d 1st tym...thanks 4 d update
ayesha109 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update😊
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishachhabra1

Precap is confusing, I think all this is meant to be said by karan na...

Thanks for pointing it out. I've ammended it now.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Your all welcome 😊
And thanks for all the lovely comments.
Niceup thumbnail
Superv...update as well as the episode... Thnxxx