Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:Veer Shivaji:Written Update 2nd Sept. '11

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 3rd Sept. '11

The episode starts with shivba enters the godawn n the rod fells , the soldiers hears the voice n came towards the door, as thy were opening the door ,shivba was stanting confused, on the other side his frndz were also worried for him,as the door opens shivba hide himself behind the sac of grains, the soldiers were not able to see any1 inside but thy still hv sum doubt , so shivba make sound of a cat n all thinks that it was a cat, thy leaves n shivba with the help of rope passes 4 sacs of grins to his frnds n leave from there.

On the other side the old man n his family were very upset n was crying in thr cottage, sum1 knocks at the door n thy thinks that it was again the shahi soldiers , the old man with courage opens the door n sees no one was there n then he sees the sacs n got happy after seeing grains inside it , he called his wife n she too got happy, seeig them happy shivba n his frndz were also happy.

Next morning

The soldiers were putting sacs in the cart n one soldier informs afzal bheg (an imp men of adil shah), that 4 sacs r missing bheg got angry n hits the soldiers n ask abt grains, n his eye goes to to sum grains fell on the ground n he reaches to the cottage of that old man, he was eating food with his family, bheg enters n blame him of theft of that sacs n starts hitting him badly.

In the palace, a men came n inform dado ji pant(minister in the palace) abt the theft of the sac of grains he got worried, shivba, jijamaa n saibai was listening all this , saibai told maa sahib that shivba was not there in his room in the night, when maa sahib ask him abt it , he makes excuse that he was sleeping, but maa sahib says that she has came to his room during nite n he was not ther, shivba dnt reply n goes from there to his frnds n told them that maa sahib has got doubt on them.

As they were talking one of his frnd ,balaji, came n told him that bheg was beating the villagers for the theft of sacs, shivba got angry n decides to go thr , his frndz warn him n says that if pant came to noe that he has gone there , he wil tell it to maa sahib, but shivba decides to to go there in disguise.

Bheg was beating the villagers n shivba came n puts the rope in his head n strectch him with his horse towards a lonely place n stop the horse n threats him that now no one will pay the tax , until he was there , bheg makes fun of him n says that he's just a child , shivba takes his sword out n as he was abt to kill him , soldiers came n holds him tightly, his frnds were watching it from far , thy wanna help him, bheg wanna see his face, suddely a huge group of cows came there running n due to there running the dust starts flowing n shivba gets the opportunity to ran from thr capture, but bheg follows him n his turban n mala goes to his hand but he was not able to see him, shivba thanks his frnds for the help n thy head towards palace.

Pant ji came there n bheg question him abt the turban as it seems to be belong to a maratha but he dnt hv any answer but he replies that a maratha will not do such kind of thing.

Outside the palace chimna n other two frnds of shivba make fun of him n calls him hanumaanji , as he was all dirty , suddenly he saw pant ji returning to the palace, all ran from there n shivba towards his room.

Jija maa was worried for shivba n asking every1 abt him, as she saw pantji , she asked abt shivba n also got sum doubt but suddenly hears sound of saibai , she was screaming, maa sahib heads towards her room.

Saibai was screaming seeing shivba , he was trying to enter from window , saibai was not able to recognize him, he enters n put his hand on her mouth to stop her screaming n says that he's her shivba n if she tells anything to maa sahib he will cut her ponyπŸ˜†.

Maa sahib enters n saibai says that there was a rat , maa sahib ask her that being a maratha lay , she was scared of a rat , but saibai points towards shivba n says that it was a big ratπŸ˜†, maa sahib pretends as if she has left the room n shivba came out n maa sahib was standing in front of him n ask abt y has he in such a state n also asked abt his turban, a maid came n interfares that bheg wanna meet her n she leaves.

Bheg came n with due respect ask maa sahib abt a turban n mala, maa sahib understands the whole matter n sumhow handles the situation by saying that she was not answerable to him but if adil shah wanna discuss sumthing he'll surely get the answer n also says that if a maratha man has faced a small kid n got defeated by him , he'll never told this to any1, all laughs on bheg n he leaves.

Maa sahib in anger calls shivba n ask him the reason for his dead.

Precap: Entry of shahji raj bhosle n shivba's elder bro.

Done😊
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx a ton for da lovely update khushi!! πŸ€—
yaar i so so sooo loved Shivaji n sai scene!! damn cute!!! 😍 n da way said tells maa saheb through her eyes only!!! i loved it!!! πŸ˜†
awesome episode!! man, i loved how jija mata handled Begh!!! superb!!! i have seen that actress Shilpa Tulasakar doing fab job in marathi shows but to me in hindi this is her best role so far.. πŸ‘ her personality and body language suits da role perfectly... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thanx a ton for da lovely update khushi!! πŸ€—

yaar i so so sooo loved Shivaji n sai scene!! damn cute!!! 😍 n da way said tells maa saheb through her eyes only!!! i loved it!!! πŸ˜†
awesome episode!! man, i loved how jija mata handled Begh!!! superb!!! i have seen that actress Shilpa Tulasakar doing fab job in marathi shows but to me in hindi this is her best role so far.. πŸ‘ her personality and body language suits da role perfectly... πŸ‘πŸΌ

agreed yaar mujhe bhi vo scene bahut cute laga btw vo shivba ke frnd motu one ka naam kya hai main bhool gyi πŸ˜•

main to fida hog yi shivba pe πŸ€ͺ😍
Charu21 thumbnail
khushi!! lol!! naam?? yaar itna attention toh mene nahi diya!!! πŸ˜† mein busy thi yaar!!! shivba pe line marne mein!!! yaar he is just perfect for da role!!!!!!! i m loving da show like anything!!!! πŸ₯³
Amor. thumbnail
he he he sab ke sab lattu ho gye shivba raje pe 
haayeee πŸ˜
koi sambhalo mujhe main to gyi re☺️
Charu21 thumbnail
yaar!!!!!! hum ek hi naav mein savar hai!!!! πŸ˜ prem ki naiyyan!!! πŸ˜† loved his eyes, expressions, smile, and every single thing which makes him Shivaji!!!  bless him... no wonder i added his siggy in my dabba!!! πŸ˜†Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
main bhi karti hu yaar add ab kya karu raj ko nhi hata sakti πŸ˜‰
mujhse upd nhi ho rahi cgm ki aaj to m lost on VS , bhool gyi cgm ke partsπŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
hehee khushi!! i know yaar!!! i njoyed every second of Shivaji today!!! simply fab!!! πŸ‘ baba re!! tu dono updates kese kar leti hai!! i cant even think of that!!! πŸ˜† 
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Khushi -- i know yar!! this limited sigs in sig dabba rule is πŸ€’ areyyy if u have photoscape toh apni sigs stack kar de!! size bhi same hai so wont have any problem!!! so u can save one link in ur dabba!! and accomodate VS creation easily!!! 
Amor. thumbnail
are dnt wrry i'll adjust 

waise VS ka repeat is cmg n m again watching it😍