plzz continue soon
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hopefully i will post the first part tonight!!! 😊
kash_kasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pleaseee i am waiting desperately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pichle pandra dinow se ek bhi pm nahi aya kisi update ka...
FULTUSI thumbnail
PLZZ POS THE PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

"Kya Musibat hai??? Rahul k bache ek kaam kaha tha wo bhi dhung se nahi kiya..." Armaan shouted on Rahul on the phone...
"Arre time lagta hai naa?? Ab har koi tumhari tarah hawai ghore pe sawar nahi rehta bhai!! Isliye mujhe kal subha tak ka waqt do... aur meharbani kar k tum ghar jao aur so jao!!!" Rahul threw his phone on the bed with an irritated look...
"Ek to sab app ki ghalti hai!! dunya mein aur koi nahi mila tha app ko??? jo mere iss akru khurus bhai ko genius bana diya app ne??" Rahul complained to God looking up and grinning his teeth... Rahul was new into the business, he was still learning but some times gets mad when unintentionally he gets compared with his 2 years elder brother Armaan Mallik...

Well, what to say about Armaan Mallik???
He was a genius person and his biggest strength was that he knows it really very well..He was not the type of a ordinary guy who may misuse his powers and will sound arrogant to others... He was amongst the sweetest people one would like to meet... Since his child hood he was very sharp and smart... he was a hard worker and a very nice person all thanks to his family who gave him so much of love and support. He was raised up in an healthy environment with right amount of discipline and fun...He was a confident Guy who is never afraid to put his thought forward.. He is respectful to elders and adorable for kids...

Rahul Mallik! his younger brother loves him like anything but at the same time hates him when he become painful...

When Armaan was at the age of 17, his father stopped giving him his pocket money and asked him to start finding a job for his survival as he knew Armaan very well and was 100% sure that this boy will never ever join their family business as he always loves to experiment new things... His thoughts were always to make his own image in front of people without the name Mallik...
"Dad!! app mujhse kis baat ka badla nikal rahe ho???? Meri parhai ka kya hoga agar mein job dhoondne lagaun ga to???" Armaa frowned at the dinner table...
"Dekho Armaan!! mein tumhe job karne ka keh raha hun taake tum waqt k saath adjust karna bhi seekh jao... Aur ab tumhe jo jaise karna hai karo... lets see k tumhara dimagh kitna chalta hai..." Billy smiled...
"App such much mere dad ho ya dushman ho??? yaqeen nahi hota hai kabhi kabhar..." Armaan made a face which made all others laugh at the dinner table...

"Annanya?? yeh Armaan ya to idhar udhar karta rehta hai ya kabhi parhta hua dikhta hai... mujhe to tajjub ho raha hai k pocket money na milne par bhi khamosh hai aur koi job bhi nahi kar raha hai... to phir yeh itne araam se kaise hai???" Billy scratched his head...

"Dad!! apne he bhaiya se kaha tha k jo chahe karo... lekin ghalat kaam na karo... aur bhaiya kaafi smart nikla.. ap ko pata hai usne kya kiya???" Rahul jumped in between the talk...

"Kya???" Billy asked...

"Dad bhaiya roz adhe ghante k liye assistant teacher ban jata hai... apne juniors ko parhata hai  aur ap jo pocket money ki baat kar rahe ho usse kai gunna zyaada to wo aise he kama leta hai... ab na to uska time waste hota hai aur na he parhai ka koi loss... infact wo kaafi maze mein hai... app ko pata hai he is brilliant... students ne principal k pass ja k specially request karna shuru kardi hai k teachers ki jagah Bhaiya unhe parhaye... ya phir adhe ghante ki jagah ek ghanta wo parhai... infact baaki sab classes huim sab showk se bunk karte hain lekin bhaiya ki class sab attend karte hain... itna bache kisi class mein nahi hote jitne uski class mein hote hain..." Rahul told Billy excitedly...

"Uff!!!" Billy hit his head against his palm...
"Yeh Armaan bhi naa... mein isse professional banane ki koshish kar raha tha aur isne to... matlab kamal hai yeh ladka.." Billy shook his head its not that he was proud of his smartness but was also irritated bcoz Armaan has some how ruined all his plans...

The only reason why Billy and Annanya stopped giving Armaan his pocket money and asked him to find a job was that they both knew that their son is a genius and at this age a little dis balance can cause a huge injury in future... They wanted Armaan to start facing the reality of this cruel worlds where you can not just trust anyone blindly as Armaan was of very friendly nature so he used to trust people blindly and quickly which can anytime lead him towards a wrong path and Billy was worried about it so he thought of a way which will not only save his son from choosing any wrong path but will also teach him lessons of life...

As Armaan completed his MBA... Billy offered him a high post in their family business so that from their Armaan can finally start with his professional life...

"No Dad!!! i am just a beginner and you are offering me this post just and only because i am your son... and i don't want that.. i want to stand on my own..." Armaan argued...

"I know this would be coming up..." Billy thought...

"Fine!!! Tum ek kaam karo... jao aur kisi bhi company mein job k liye interview do.. agar tumhe wahan jo post mein offer kar raha hun offer hui to promise me k you will come back..." Billy suggested...

"That sounds cool..." Armaan thought..

Entering into the office of Mr. Shashank Malhotra, Armaan felt like he is in some museum... Everything in perfect order, perfect place, people were working like robots not looking up, were just busy with their computers..

"Baap re baap... itna discipline... matlab yahan to waqai pin drop silence hai, i wonder people are dead or alive here???" Armaan thought making a face..

"Mr Armaan Mallik????" The receptionist called out his name...
"yeah..." Armaan took his file and went inside Mr Shashank Malhotra's room...
The interview was great... he was confident and answerable to each and every question.. Shashank Malhotra really liked the boy and wet into a detailed interview after which he decided to offer him a higher post though he was not much experienced but was confident and seems a responsible one and Shashank can sense that he will prove to be an asset for his company...
The moment he offered Armaan the same post Billy was offering, Armaan's jaw dropped down...
"Ummm sir! i am just a beginner and had no experience aswell.. then how can you just offer me such a post????" Armaan asked...
"Listen boy!! it took me 45 years to built up this empire... i can judge people better and i know you are deserving and you will proof this very soon..." Shashank smiled...

"Then i am really sorry sir!! but i simply can not take this job or any other here... i have to go back as i have already promised my dad about it..." Armaan pressed his lips together...

"What??" Shashank looked at him with a dis belief but he got up and once again saying sorry left!!!

Shashank was still unable to understand anything but his confusion got cleared when at the lunch break he read the news paper where it was published... "The Record Breaker Mr Armaan Mallik!!" That moment when he read further he came to know about Armaan Mallik the son of Billy Mallik.

From then onwards Armaan joined his hands with Billy in their family business and lead the Mallik empire to touch skies of success... Later, he went to New York for further enhancement of their business and now he was there for the past one year...

He was a man kids love, elders like and girls go drool over him but he had no time for that... He was satisfied with his life and have so much love and support of his family that he never needed anything else in life.. He did everything by his choice in his life but about a girl??? He want only one to step in in his life for the first and last time may be that is why his heart never beats for a girl he meets... he was still waiting for the right one and has left the marriage thing up to his parents knowing they will never choose something wrong for him and will only decide about his marriage if he will approve the girl...

So this was "Armaan Mallik"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm39OHpPbSk[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm39OHpPbSk

Shilpa Malhotra! She was the only daughter of Shashank and Padma Malhotra and was the apple of their eyes.. Being a girl she was really amazing and chirpy one... where ever she goes people gets amazed by her confidence and beauty... Her life style was like a normal one, everyday banter with padma  like please wake up at right time but shilpa can't really follow this... she loves to sleep apart from doing anything... She was good in studies but her teachers get annoyed with her when it comes to ask question... some teachers thought she do this intentionally while other students and her friends kept quiet because her questions really help them to understand the lectures better...

She believes in living a bindaas life where there are no restrictions or anything and this is what Shashank and Padma were worried about... they knew very well that she will never cross her limits but her carefree nature was their real head ache... Her friends sometimes thought that she is the only daughter in Malhotra family so she must be treated like a princess, may be that is why she is so kind and sweet.. and so they were right! She was the princess of her parents but not a spoil brat.. She was always very respectful to elders and with kids, she sometimes forget that she has crossed that age years ago... She was the girl who live, lives in a second..😊

When Shilpa was of 15, she was hit by a car badly and was seriously injured which resulted as she was in hospitalized for about 4 months... And when she recovered from those accident injuries she caught typhoid and made her so weak that again she went under strong medication and complete bed rest... All these hurdles in her life look her one year away from her life in which she did nothing...This is why she was one year late for completing her school studies...

Now Shilpa was currently in the final year of her MBA... Her final year was just started so she was focusing on that even more so she'll be able to join her father's hand in business in future...

Sometimes Shilpa really feels like having a sister or brother with whom she can fight, she can share everything and gets sad about it but her cousin sister Muskaan was always thereto cheer her up... Muskaan was Shilpa's Bua's daughter and was very close to her.. Muskaan wanted to be a fashion designer so she was currently busy with that...

Marriage was a thing Shilpa never thought about neither her parents because they believe that their daughter have every right to live her life and complete her dreams and after that surely she will get married to the one she deserves.. and God must have stored something good her her in future... This was their believe.

And this is "Shilpa Malhotra..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSPYnCrkh4[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPSPYnCrkh4

So, this was part one.. kind of an introductory part.. I hope you Guys will like it...
Please do Comment and feel free to tell me how do you feel it was...

Love,
Sameera
😊😉
😳
Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago
moonlight2630 thumbnail
👍🏼awesome update love all VM they were amazing very nice intro.. thanks 4 pm and update and try plz update soon waiting 4 next update.👏👍🏼
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wonderful part hope u will continue soon
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sam great introductory part.
I think these two would make great couple.
 Waiting for their first meet.
In fact i think his other half which will complete him is with Shilpa...
plz continue soon.
Rozanna VM is very nice .
In fact i always love ur vms.
thanks for this Badmaash Dil.
love n luck.
ritu
Pumpkinn thumbnail
The introduction part was great ...
Loved it ...
The story seems nice and refreshing ...
Plzz update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome intro, loved it.  You wrote the part so well. The story sound really interesting. Eagerly waiting 4 the next update, update next part super soon.
Thanks 4 the pm, take care.