Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well copy paste by indya.com .. same by moi 😳😆

----------

What happened when Katrina slapped Jay Soni

The lead characters of the upcoming movie, Mere Bother Ki Dulhan – Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif and Ali Zafar were celebrity guests on this September 3, Saturday episode of Zee TV's Hero Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs.

Anchor, Jay Soni had his eyes set on gorgeous, Katrina Kaif from the moment she had set foot on the sets and did not miss out on any opportunity to flirt with 'Kats'. But it all ended when Jay got the shock of his life with Katrina giving him one tight slap him in public.
 Jay made a dig on Katrina's inability to express herself in chaste Hindi. Katrina, being a sport assured Jay that she would take Hindi lessons from him. Her comment surely made Jay very excited coz he cheekily asked Imran Khan and Ali Zafar, "Which one of you will marry Katrina?" and then looked at Katrina and asked, "Do I still stand a chance?" Katrina ironed out facts for him by saying, "Jay, agle janam mein main tumse shaadi karoongi." …But Jay was not ready to let the opportunity go so easily and decided to play along. He said, "Agle janam is just a code word guys. Katrina and I will go on a date soon."
 Jay then joined Katrina as she shook a leg to Rimsha's performance and kept telling her in absolute awe, "Kats you are so beautiful!" After watching him trying his best to floor Katrina, Imran and Ali decided to teach him a lesson and asked him to propose to Katrina in a filmy style. Jay's heart was in his mouth when he heard this but decided to give a fair try. He went down on his knees and proposed to his favourite actor, "Will you marry me, Kats?" The rest as they say is history, coz the moment Jay got up, Kats gave him one tight slap'! Jay was too stunned to move while everybody on the sets burst into peals of laughter.
 All's well that ends well… Katrina set jokes apart and thanked Jay for being such a sport! Jay hope the mystery girl in your life is not reading this article.
 Watch the Mere Brother Ki Dulhan special episode of Hero Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs this Saturday, 3rd September 10 PM, only on Zee TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hate drama on the show...
yeah agree with u pooja