KRIYANSH- New Topic of Discussion on Kriyansh AT!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                                          Hello Active and Non active Members! 😊

In case all of you Kriyaansh fans, didn't know already, we have a very active thread dedicated to Kriyansh. The link is 

We discuss various topics on the Kriyansh AT almost every day... It gets crowded at times since we love to discuss Kriyansh, and so for those of you who are wanting to know what the LATEST topic of discussion is, I will create a new TOPIC such as this to keep you instantly updated. If it interests you, you can visit the AT, and participate in the discussions!. This will help keep the Forum active, and also the Kriyansh AT Thread ROAKING!

If you think, this may interest you- Please click the like button so we can keep count of the members who like the idea!

Feel free to post your oppinions if any.

***CURRENT TOPIC OF DISCUSSION ON THE KRIYANSH AT THREAD**

------Favourite Kriayansh Scene.. We are discussing Pool scene, Fire exit , DIL SE REY etc.. Describe Rey and Kria's feelings in your own words, and the thoughts that went through your mind when you watched it!

--- KHUDA JAANE :THE ever romantic and  evergreen Arsha Performance in DID2 as suggested by Aicha . Link to the Video is as follows: 

---Shakti's acting skills need improvement or not?

Please participate. It is a moment for members to express their feelings, and oppions. It will also help keep the forum positive!

(Please post your comments on topic of discussion on the Kriyansh AT. This thread is only for information purposes or for comments on the topic itself. THANKS)

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hudaak thumbnail
Favourite Kriyaanshh scene :
1) Pool scene❤️
2)Fire exit❤️
3) rey asking which flavour do lyk n puts chocolate flavour on her face ( durin da canteen food fite )😍 it soo cute da way he asked her.
4) durin da trip rey n kria goes 4 a date😊
5) RDX pardy wer rey by mistakely tore kia's dress!!😳
6) wen kria goin 4 rehearsalz she is gonna meet wid an accident wid rey's bike , jus luved der conversation!!😛
7) durin internal auditionz da way rey cheers up kria 😃
8) last bt da least rey gettin jealouss seein swayam puttin his hand on kria's bak durin da dance😈
Luv Jealousyy Reyyy ❤️
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
fav scene : all the kriyansh scenes r my fav scene
lover_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just love the scen when rey and kria trys to kiss each other in between on the road actually❤️
sujana9 thumbnail
CAN U GUYZZ PLZZ ADD ME IN AT LIST PLZZZ I AM EARGELY WAITING FOR THAT PLZZZ ND KRIYAANSH R JUST FAB LUV THEIR SCENCES WOULD AN UNDERSTATEMENT SO THEY ROCK