Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys! I love star plus and all the other programs! Everyone is unique in its own way and the storylines are witty fun and always full of drama! However on this show this is not the case! The female and male lead really need to have some good acting lessons! I've watched it closely and he has about four emotions in his repertoire and she has about five! Happy-Sad-Confused-Worried-Lonely! I know you will all say give it a chance but to be honest there are thousands of really great actors in India, just not in this drama! Considering the high wages soap stars get I would have expected more for our money from them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Yes and also i was told by some friends of mine that they have now refused to watch it because of the lack of skill!
why are you spamming this forum with your posts which are full of bakwaas, I'm reporting you!! Bashing any actors is against the I-F Ruless!!!
.x. Simran .x. thumbnail
Amu...😆 Swear Down You Took The Words Straight Out Of My Mouth... Spamming And Slating Isn't Allowed In The Forums...

As For You Anglebud... What Are You Doing Like Seriously? You Need To Chill And Stop Spamming On The Wall... We All Get It... You Don't Like The Drama... So Don't Watch It... It's Not Like Anyone Has Held You At Gun Point And Forced You To Watch It... Clearly Your A Gulaal Fan.. And Are Struggling To Get Over The Fact That The Drama Has Finished... It Was A Great Drama And It Was Going To End One Day.. I Really Hope You Change Your Mind And Stop Slating The Drama... 
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god noz wat dramas u have been watching in the past coz for a new comer she is pretty good and i have seen the lead male in another drama and his acting is also good and by the way the drama has just started what did u expect for them to show all their emotions from happy to sad to angry with in the first week? seriously grow up and stop spamming
Angelbud thumbnail

Hi guys, I know it must really be hard for you three above, especially since none of you have any training in acting and therefore wouldn't really understand! But really simran, what's up with all the dots….. and smiley faces?😕 Is that when you're thinking? Well usually a sentence has a relevance to the subject matter..not..just..some..ramblings..of..a..frustrated..???