TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all , 

well we see every other articles giving their reviews on first week , lets do it for ourselves. as i have a lot to say ðŸ˜‰

I just loved the opening episode a lot , since it was pretty logical and was gripping enough for a opening episode , and i loved the little determined Sandya to become IPS ... and i loved the reasoning which cvs did show as it pretty much fitted into the bill and with the ckt of choti sandya ... loved her supporting and open minded family who firmly stand on their words , when the match thing came , i loved how her mother and father sided with sandya and said its her choice and they wont force her , and her mother said , i know my daughter well and know her dream , Thank god , she didnot go overboard with it and gave the same cliche worth emotional black mail dialogues ...

Loved Suraj intro and his familys intro's tooo ... the more they showed him caring for his mother and wife taking care of her , i was like huh , he wants his wife to do seva of his mother alone , but the way he was shown buying gift for her shows , he will love her with his whole heart ...

His brother and wife , are the way I expected them to , i know his brother did drama in front of family but he and his wife are same , and glad they showed it today ...

His family is entirely different from sandya 's... his family is filled with a bunch of Hypocrites and i only love the maid , who atleast shows some sort of compassion towards him , i disliked how his mother asked him about kangan and made a face when maid asked him about water or something , lousy stuff , looks like the guy is supposed to be LIVING for family alone and has no right to do anything on his own , as if he has no life ... and again the mahan bashan of being joru ka gulam , the brother who himself is henpecked(is this right word ???) taunts suraj ???? lol and at first the sister seemed happy hearing about gift and yet she nags about the cost difference  ... and chota bhai , god help him , he got wat he needed then why over do it ????? and father , he is definitely a side ckt , dont even utter a word ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢ ... coming to sandya . her mother and father are so nice , we can relate to them , her brother and bhabi are also nice , thank god we have two complete contrasting families would love to see their face offs or their meetings ... 

The thing which made me stick to this show was , its not the gal who was getting married but the guy , loved it a lottt

The scene which i really loved in this whole week was the one where sandyas father takes her to garden when they have powercut , and suraj ends up placing sweet packet . loved it a lot , another one was todays shopping one , liked how sandya was talking about locket and suraj wants to get it for his would be wify ... the scene which showed how sandyas name ending up on wedding card was pretty logical , but at same time , dont the guy know surajs wife name ??? or how come family didnot see card till late ?????? 

As much as i loved the mandir scene , i clearly hated that Duppata floating on his face , ewww type of scene for me , i would have loved if he unwillingly or unknowingly  glancing at her even for a sec , normal thing as even that dupatta scene showed nothing  like falling or admiring her beauty or anything it was simple ... that scene just didnot fit well with me 

Liked how sandya was making fun or surajs mother;s demands over her future daughter in law , poor her has no idea its going to be her itself ...

Over all the story had moved so much , its hard to believe its just 4 episodes, no dragging and most of the scenes were pretty logical and believable ...nothing thrown randomly at us 

I am really  looking forward for this wedding as it seems different and hatke ... my heart goes for sandya and suraj from now itself , poor them , he wont be able to express his love for her in the way he wants to ... looking forward to see how sandya wil reach her goal and how imp role suraj will play as he has to really stand up for his wife and support her and at same time prove he is not a joru ka gulam ...

over all loved the first week and hope fully it wont become messy in coming weeks or they dont rush with anything a spoil a track or scene ...

A pure entertainment show , with balance btw contrasting families and leads ...

so far good job and i rate them 8 for 10...

Love 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Hi J!
Interesting first week, on the whole.

Bhabo's character I found interesting and her mai ikli sayani line is funny but the acting is too shrill.

I like Suraj's sweetness, but he seems too much of a pushover as of now. I know they're laying the foundation for the enormous ssupport he's going to be for his wife later but still, as of now, bit dismal to see the hero so taken advantage of by everyone.

Sandhya's parents are lovely, she's nice too. The bhabhi needs acting lessons.

Everything was a bit uneven in quality  - which will even out as the team settles together - but the jodi seems good together which is a big plus! 😃

Bubble

TitansFan thumbnail
@bubble , i agree with u about acting , but as far as of now , the little detailed scenes on everything is worth watching  ... hmm uneven in quality ????? donno 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi J!

Agree with your analysis.  First episode was really impressive as well as the promos and title track.  Though they were predictable, episodes were not dragging or boring.  Like the couple.  Title track is awsome!!!

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I watch all the soaps daily on Star plus and I absolutely love all of them and so do my friends! There's something unique about every show! However we really can't understand why the few people that are on here can't see what we can! This show is embarrassing to watch! The lead female has only four emotions to show! Her interpersonal development is nothing more than her giving everyone a condescending look! It's just hideous to watch!  She should get humble and be thankful she's got a job! There's thousands more actresses out there that can really act!  Generally the script although having some potentual really does not help the actors either! and who is directing this at the moment? The office cleaner?

ssweety007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Would definitely give the opening week an 8/10😃
Loved the intro scene of Sandhya...the way they kept hiding her face ...and then later revealing it...
And also feeling sad for Suraj...everyone in his family is taking advantage of him...

Moreover they didnt drag the story...plus the lead pairs look good together...and the title track is awesome
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The reason why they keep hiding her face is because from some angles you can actually see where her veneers have not been fitted properly!  That combined with her habit of smiling when it's clearly not called for! Must be her nerves playing her up I guess! With all that money she could attest afford some acting classes as well! I want to enjoy it not spend the time looking at her ego!

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey J! 
loved your review and agree with everything u said! for me the best scene was when sooraj saw sandhya studying and left her a mithaai box that was soo sweet and shows the kind of person sooraj is very humble and kind hearted and sandhya for a new comer her acting is quite well..if we look at other actresses on indian dramas that are well known now some of them were not very good at acting when they started but improved as the show went along
I was shocked by Sooraj's family and how everyone moaned about him buying a gift for his to be wife..u are right they are all a bunch of hypocrites! he gave them money and they still moaned like the sister about her lengha wth! and the mum is just unbelievable i mean come on..shes one to talk telling her son not to let his wife control him yet she treats her own husband like crap ðŸ˜•
i am looking forward to seeing interaction between sooraj and sandhya and how she will react to seeing how his family is and how  he will support her..i cant wait! ðŸ˜ƒ
garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like dis show very much...its unique concept...its interesting 2 knw how sandhya gets married 2 suraj as suraj is getting married 2 kavita...hes a very guy...sometimes feel sad 4 me...how come dey get married is interestng...i will give 8.5/10 2 dis show...diff den other shows...looking 4ward 2 watch d next episodes...
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelbud

I watch all the soaps daily on Star plus and I absolutely love all of them and so do my friends! There's something unique about every show! However we really can't understand why the few people that are on here can't see what we can! This show is embarrassing to watch! The lead female has only four emotions to show! Her interpersonal development is nothing more than her giving everyone a condescending look! It's just hideous to watch!  She should get humble and be thankful she's got a job! There's thousands more actresses out there that can really act!  Generally the script although having some potentual really does not help the actors either! and who is directing this at the moment? The office cleaner?

since ur already a star plus show lover, u must have noticed not every actress was born actress ... i can name plenty of star plus shows where female lead was awfully pathetic with expressions, they have improved with time , and i can name some shows where a female lead has same expressions from day1 and the show is already a biggg hit .  ...

coming to wat u and ur friends can see and wat none of us in this forum can , save it for urself ... every one have their own likes and mind set , if u like one show doesnt mean every one should go gaga over it , u dont like it  fairenough , no one is requesting u to watch show , no need to point it out in ur every other post how much u dislike a show , every one has right to wat they feel about a show , dont over do it  please ... as i am already feeling down to be in this forum to always see same kind of dislike and taunts in every dam thread ... 

I wont say sorry as i was being blunt just the way ur , but u dislike show dont bother making a post as none of ur posts will make any of us stop watching this show , if one want to they will do on their own ... 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago