The buzz word is "Live in"

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Not much to say about todays episode...but one thing...

Khushi Kumari Gupta got introduced to the "Live in" concept...a bit of a reverse cutural training from La to Ms KKG...inroducing her to the concept of modern life in India (or so we pretend)...her reaction was really cute...first the hiccups and then the conversation between the two sisters...Loved the innocence😊  I couldn't stop smiling when she used the words "Ram teri ganaga Maili" to describe pre-marital sex to Payal...πŸ˜ƒ

In any case the whole live in idea in a family like theirs seems so forced...it makes no sense...I don't get what ASR is getting out of this live in relationship any way...Obviously there is no sex, it does not look like they like each other's company ...they hardly spend any time together...WHATEVER...

Rakhee scene was so so...did not do much for me...the whole setting seemed made up for the camera...

Shyamu was miserable...he is surely going to make  a desperate move...I wish CVs will give him some rest...I am sure the actor needs a few days off too..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.Abhi itnee zaldi kuch aur karne ki kya zaroorat hei...ye track abhi to start bhi nahi hua...and they are already dropping hints about the next one...Let this one linger for some time and let us enjoy some Arhi moments before moving on...

The best part was the pre-cap...and La's revealation to Arnav about Khushi's reaction...What he will do would will be worth watching...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Arnav is gonna throw a fit tht it is HIS house n he will stay there all DAY if he wants too

Aww khudhis reaction was too cute
and when she told payal about it, their soo innocent lol
i hope arnav stays home all day and we get to see more arhi scenes
completely agree with you, shyam shuld take sum rest, let this track go n for a little while
bikerider thumbnail
agree with you ,  i also like kushi's reaction and hiccups.
hehe she thinks that he is forcing blah to have live in relationship 🀣
and here i was thinking that  kushi will talk nicely to payal about him
but no she has to call in loudspeaker 🀣

i loved payal wondering will Arnav take sanyas too ,
hehe i do think that they will force maami to agree for payal akash
marriage by threatening sanyas.

yes. good point dear it will be work watching whether he stays at home
or goes to office because both the ways we will see restless Arnav πŸ˜‰
the result is not suspense but scene will be worth the wait 😳

😲  shyam hit with his already hurt leg. i hope it was body double doing it πŸ˜•
i guess sush Abbas is fine now almost on recovery  he met with an accident almost 1 month though its only one week in serial

but loved his acting again πŸ‘ he is damn good in anger , but now Shyam what is he upto πŸ˜’
Maami did her part, anjali did hers, then naani , blah did her stuff
yesterday by saying about sharth to Arnav,
Will the final curtain raiser be done by Shyam ?

I am not sure which track CVs are going πŸ˜†
thats one best thing about this show and also the most irritating one
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sushi..the sensible one..

Yaar..the live in concept ..does not exist..at least right now..and truly I agree even Anjali was flummoxed for a sec for  introducing Khushi to the live in concept..

As you say WHATEVER..let us move with ARHI forward...high time now..

Shyamu..is such a waste of time..
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_girl234

Aww khudhis reaction was too cute
and when she told payal about it, their soo innocent lol
i hope arnav stays home all day and we get to see more arhi scenes
completely agree with you, shyam shuld take sum rest, let this track go n for a little while

omg seriosly..i hope arnav stays loong just to piss off  khushi wile da point is hes gna FALL fr her..;D
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe it's 'cause I am deadbeat tonight...but today's eppy did not do much for me. You are right Sush, even the rakhi scene was forced...I didn't feel the spark...maybe it the low after yesterday's high!

I think Lavanya will be upto no good and try to chase Kbushi out of RM...her intentions are anything but honourable. Khushi's samosa gulping scene looked awkward ...

Sorry for being such a wet blanket... 😭

Awesome summation of eppy, Sush...as always. :)

Love u loads

Vista
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey sush!!

da rakhi bit didn't go well with me either. it looked more plastic, they should'v done it better

kushi munching that pastry while swallowing 'livin in'  bit was da best πŸ€£
arnav's expressions seein her was even better! he just couldn't bear poor girl's hiccups & da moment he screamed 'ENOUGH' i almost fell off from my bed πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
sunaina02 thumbnail
I  enjoyed the samosa scene . I think it is the funniest scene so far in IPK.   Offscreen Barun khata hai , on screen Khushi .

I never give any importance to shyam - so do not bother about him at all.

I think you all are right - Arhi should get at least clean two weeks episodes before starting with Shyam track .

I hope Arnav will be sitting there while Khushi gives her lessons to Lav. Really want some more fun.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Sushi!

I shud say  neatly pointed out!

I was not paying full attention 2 the rakhi scene xcept his half smile!

Actually this epi was a surprise cos i expected it to b full of Shyam as per precap! but it wasn't so I'm happy!

And I luved Samosa gobbling and girls gossiping!Forget Shyam I was meddling with my mobile while he was in his Rowdy mode!

And the best thing happened is the precap...for once I m in luv with Blah!(I thot it wud b Anjali 2 reveal but La has her plans!)...Now he can assure la (more than La himself) dat he wants 2 b around Khushi because she hates not because he likes!
 Brilliant post sush!