!~*NAVYA'S WRITTEN UPDATE 1ST SEPTEMBER 2011*~~!

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks in Advance...

OH god...

Rama said to anant - Debarr g , Kanpur j aa rahe hai, kouno london nahi jo Monkey ke jaise uchall rahe hai. 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

Hamari funny Rama bhabi
Edited by Newly_Born - 12 years ago
husnia_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here thnx in adv
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newly_Born

Thanks in Advance...

OH god...

Rama said to anant - Debarr g , Kanpur j aa rahe hai, kouno london nahi jo Monkey ke jaise uchall rahe hai. 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

Hamari funny Rama bhabi

😆😆 thanks for the dialogue and the pic arvind...can you tell me the dialogue between Anant and Nimi too..how did she got convinced...i didnt understand from th WU...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks in Advance...

OH god...

Hamari funny Rama bhabi

What a dialogue ...🤣🤣 acha anant kae bed ki kismat bach gaye warne kya hota use bechare kya😆
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: barbie2011

😆😆 thanks for the dialogue and the pic arvind...can you tell me the dialogue between Anant and Nimi too..how did she got convinced...i didnt understand from th WU...

Anant become very excited and said Navya mein aar aha hu...soddenly nimi comes and said Bhai plz maa ko samjhao, mein kanpur nahi jaa sakti. I have made some plans with nikhil and i want to spend time with him...i cann,t go.

Suddenly chacha chahi come sin the room and asked dono tayari kar rahe ho kanpur ke liye. I can,t come becoz baba ne mujh par sare bussiness in jimedaari soap di hai.

Then chacha g siad to nimi to take care of her maa(Chachi) becoz chacha g wants chachi to enjoy in marriage. Chacha g wants promise from nimi...She first sees towards anant then anant gives her indication to say yes...she did and said aap chinta naa kare mein maa ka pura khayal rakhungi.  the scene ends.
Edited by Newly_Born - 12 years ago
barbie2011 thumbnail

Anant become very excited and said Navya mein aar aha hu...soddenly nimi comes and said Bhai plz maa ko samjhao, mein kanpur nahi jaa sakti. I have made some plans with nikhil and i want to spend time with him...i cann,t go.

Suddenly chacha chahi come sin the room and asked dono tayari kar rahe ho kanpur ke liye. I can,t come becoz baba ne mujh par sare bussiness in jimedaari soap di hai.

Then chacha g siad to nimi to take care of her maa(Chachi) becoz chacha g wants chachi to enjoy in marriage. Chacha g wants promise from nimi...She first sees towards anant then anant gives her indication to say yes...she did and said aap chinta naa kare mein maa ka pura khayal rakhungi.  the scene ends.

thank you arvind...
barbie2011 thumbnail
thanks for the quick update..Karan
Abommi thumbnail

thanks for nice update..

waiting for kanpur scene

Abommi thumbnail
thanks for the update re...