31st August WU: Arguments with SSP+D & SSP+U

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~31st August Written Update~

[Sorry , For late update'Today's Update will come soon]

Adi is about to kiss Priya in store room, Natthu comes, they have to leave. RD is leaving, she praises Devyani a lot, when Devyani says the credit must be given to Uttara. RD taunts Uttara sarcastically. RD,Karan and PA come back in RD's house, where RD and PA talks about Gaurav .After RD leaves PA says he will follow Gaurav and all his activities.

In the house everyone is talking about Party, when everyone starts praising Devyani, Imli even add that Devyani helped Uttara , listening to all these Uttara has tears in eyes. SSP gives her a tough look. SSP is in his room , Uttara goes to meet him, They had an argument , where SSP not only compares her with Devyani and insults her saying may be for her this attitude Rishab used to beat her .Uttara is stunned.

In the kitchen Priya praises Devyani for being the perfect house wife. They also discussed about Uttara being innocent and manipulated by SSP. Devyani says Uttara has been emotionally week from childhood and can be easily  emotionally manipulated '' Priya is concerned about Tara.  Devyani says it is better she is in hostel, She hopes and prays before Tara comes back Uttara could see the truth of SSP. Uttara questions SSP for the reason of his sympathy if she is so bad , SSp this time again manipulates the situation .Uttara is coming to downstairs to meet devyani , Devyani asks is she all right? Uttara replies yes and touches the checks of Devyani and goes to her room. Priya scolds Imli in kitchen, She is angry.

In room, SSP is in bed, Devyani is sitting in front of dressing table.SSP tells her she must be proud , she has  gor praises for RD. Devyani says no she is not thinking that, actually SSP is angry because he needed her . SSP says he does not need her; She is his "Naam ki biwi". Devyani now replies'Enough don't use that word. She has been tolerating all these, she had fulfilled every requirement of him all these years .She hided his sleeping with many women. She even knowing all  sins of SSP slept with him'He is a "naam ka pati" not she..SSP angrily leaves the place'

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Natthu why u open the door. 😍

Thanks for update.
mystarplus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
natthuuu😡.ye tumne kyaa kiyaa😭????
mystarplus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
natthuuu😡.ye tumne kyaa kiyaa😆😆????
munaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pia 

I noticed you are the only one updating whenever we have updates.  Do you need any help? 
I can help on certain days but since I'm not in India, I will have to wait until the videos are posted.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munaiza

Pia 

I noticed you are the only one updating whenever we have updates.  Do you need any help? 
I can help on certain days but since I'm not in India, I will have to wait until the videos are posted.

This festive week all the regular updaters are busy ..as a back up updater i am working ... From next week updates will be by regular updaters ...tHANKS ANYWAYS //