Geet Sagar wins the final ! - Article

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Although everyone was expecting Seema Jha from Sonu Nigam's team to win the final, it was Geet Sagar from Shreya's team who bash up the final ! He won as he sang his life's most precious song !

Well, I think it's injustice becoz' the judges just look at what he did for the finals but Seema did good and performed nicely every week ! 

Share your views 

Here is the link ðŸ˜²

Has Geet Sagar won X Factor?

Geet Sagar

We had earlier reported that Seema Jha, Geet Sagar and Sajda Sisters were the top three contestants who will battle it out in the grand finale. And now our soap sleuths bring some more news from the sets of Sony's X Factor. If rumour mills are to be believed then Geet Sagar from Shreya Ghoshal's team has won the show.

A source informs, "Though the judges and viewers expected Seema Jha fromSonu Niigaam's team to win the singing reality show but it was Geet Sagar from Shreya Ghoshal's team who sang the song of his life. Geet Sagar got the maximum number of audience votes and won the show. Actors Imran Khan, Katrina Kaif and Ali Zafar were the celebrity guests during this particular episode as part of the promotional campaign for their upcoming Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. The actors even performed on the show."

The grand finale will be aired this Friday.

Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can you post the link please?

Edited by Anjli2010 - 12 years ago
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where did you read this?
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m not surprised after reading this.. i expected this only..
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I've posted the link ðŸ˜­

But it's kinda of injustice to Seema ! !
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Look forward to see Katrina. good.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Geet-Sagar-wins-X-Factor-India/articleshow/9796859.cms

While everyone on the show was rooting for Seema Jha, it is 27-year-While everyone on the show was rooting for Seema Jha, it is 27-year-old Geet Sagar who has won the title of X Factor India. The three finalists were Geet, Seema and the Sajda sisters.

Apparently, Sonu Nigam was hoping to see Seema emerge as the winner, however, his hopes were squashed when Geet was announced the winner. Informs our source, ""Geet from Shreya Ghoshal's team is the winner of X Factor. Sonu was heartbroken to see talented singer Seema lose out to Geet. All said and done, Geet performed brilliantly on the day the episode was shot and bagged maximum votes."" The grand finale will air this weekend on Sony TV.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Divine justice towards the greatest Sonu & SLB's oversized egos 😆

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Geet and his fans.
Red_eyes thumbnail
Omg Geet won i feel sooo bad 4 seema s