ll~ Aishy's FF/OS gallery ~ll

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

ll~ Aishy's FF/OS gallery~ll

Hey everyone its Aishy here..  In this gallery i will be posting OS, SS and only the completed FF's .. The ongoing ones will be done in a another thread :)..
Well there are many reasons behind opening a gallery.. Firstly i have got many requests that to post all the parts together in the form of gallery soo Readers who havent read before can read easily.. And some wish to read the FF's again so this is a easy way to read on 😳 I myself wanna read the FF and do oooh Aahh 🤔😆..

.. And i really hope other new readers who go through this gallery will like my work.. Would love to see ur guys comment and views regarding the gallery Plss do.. :)

Love Aishy ❤️

P.S - Please do not copy any work of mine or claim it as yours.
Edited by -SmokyDreams- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

FF/ OS Section

AR ( KASH ) OS - Imperfect to Perfect love - Page 1

Arsh SS/ OS true love -Page 1

Arsh OS ll What I did for Love ll - Page 1

ll Arsh OS - She is Such a Tease ll - Page 19

ll ArSh OS - My Fangirl || - Page 19

ll ~ArSh OS - Te Amo Senorit~ ll - Page 20

ArSh SS- When a Bad Boy Loves - Page 20 to 21

ll~ArSh OS - Reckless Lover ~ll - Page 21

llKaSh OS - K&S Steamy Wedding Night ll - Page 21

FF :

Arsh FF Love with An Angel-Page 1 to Page 6
P.s - Posting the real thread link too : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1607418

Arsh FF Hope to be Loved - Page 6 to Page 15
Real thread link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1521500

Arsh FF Remember Me - Page 21 to 23
Real Thread Link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1954785

Arsh FF Mr Arrogant Weds Ms Attitude - Page 23 to 26

Real Thread Link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1774891

Arsh FF His Soulmate - Page 26 to 27

Real thread Link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3202129

Edited by -SmokyDreams- - 10 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Imperfect to Perfect love...

They have been Married for two years... Ridzi loves Armaan a lot.. The same way Armaan loves her from the Bottom of his heart... They did a love Marriage.. They lived in a separate Apartment with complete privacy... Both were Totally opposite from each other... Armaan was silent natured... Caring and a person with patient... While Ridzi was funny.. Romantic and short tempered... She usually gets irritated with his silent nature... But Armaan loved her a lot. As a gentlemen he gives into her everytime..

.Armaan loves literature and often post his work on net but no body ever reads them.. He is also in  photography and he handles their wedding photos... This was a thing which he was really good at...And the one and only particular thing Ridzi liked about him...
She was all time in temper while he was patient.. And today was a day like that...

Ridzi speaks annoyingly... " Armaan... Why can't you be the photographer for my friend's wedding? She promised she'd pay... she has been insisting a lot... "
Armaan looked at her calmly... " "I don't have time that day."
Ridzi speaks sarcastically... " Ya right... "
Armaan looks up at her... " Huh... "
Ridzi again loose her temper... " You don't have time? Why dont you do this...Write less of those novels, and you will have all the time you need."
Armaan hesitantly speaks... " I... someone will definitely recognize my work some day."
Ridzi gets up from the bed... " "Hmmp..!! I don't care, you'll have to do it for her!"
Armaan... " No... "
Ridzi looks at him with a plead... " plsss...Just this one?.."
Armaan shakes his head... " NO... "

Like this they kept carrying on the argument...When Ridzi found him not giving up she gave the final warning... " Give me a Yes within three days, or else..."
Armaan at first didint pay any heed to her warning... But later on the effect of her Or else started to show up...
First day.. As he sat on couch watching TV Ridzi came up in anger... " No TV for you... Until you give me a Yes... "
Armaan started to protest... " But Ridzii... "
Ridzi shot give a angry look and took out the cable of the TV... Adding to it she withheld the Computer, Refrigerator his Hi-Fi And his wallet just to show she meant her warning...
Like this two days went but Ridzi paid no heed to any of his plead... He pleaded her to give him back his belongings... But she was very much stick on her decision...

But she did have mercy to Not to take the bed away from him... Of course, she has to sleep on it too... Later on He didn't mind, as he still has some cash in his pockets.

Second Day she takes out the pocket money he had left with him... She warned...  " Dont even try to seek any external help... I promise you will have to bear the consequences... "
He felts tired now. As his pleas had no effect on her... She was strong on her decision.. Not willing to give up Until he agrees...

Third night he entered the room nervously... He looked at Ridzi who was lying on the right side of the bed her gaze up on the ceiling... Slowly he gets on the other side of the bed and look at her...
Armaan spoke softly... " We need to talk... "
Ridzi didint move her gaze from ceiling... " Unless it's about the wedding, forget it."
Armaan sits up... "It's something very important."
Ridzi moved her gaze up to him and sits up resting her back on the hood of the bed... Seeing her go silent Armaan spoke hesitantly... " Let's get a divorce."

Stunned by his words she looked up at him... She didint believe her eyes... She felt her heart shatter into million pieces..
Keeping his gaze down he spoke in a low voice... " I got to know a girl."
Ridzi felt her world crashing down.. How could he love someone else... She tried her best to control her angry until he spoke... But she felt her eyes get welled up with the pain in her heart...
Armaan... " She is a nice girl... "
Tears started to form in her eyes hearing it... She felt her heart cry out in pain...
Then he took out a pic under his pillow... He caressed it and spoke in a soft voice... " She has a good personality too."
Ridzi is heartbroken because he puts a photo of some other girl close to his heart...
Armaan... " "She says that she'll support me fully in my pursue for literature after we get married."

Ridzi starts to feel jealous as it was the same words she said to him before they got married...
Armaan..."She loves me truly."
Ridzi looked at him with tears and spoke in a painful voice... " Even i do... "
Armaan looked directly in her eyes... " I dont think she will force me to do something that i dont want... "
Ridzi looked at him in rage... Her heart was paining by his words.. How could he do this to her.. How could he forget their love...
After a moment Armaan spoke... " Want to take a look at the photo I took for her?"...
Ridzii looked at him with a blank face... She was tooo numb to react...
He brings the photo close to her eyes but she push it away and gives a tight slap on his face...
Armaan signs and look at her cry uncontrollably... Ridzi lay down on the bed and cover her face crying her heart out... Armaan looked at her for several minutes... he quietly took the photo and placed it under his pillow...  He turns off the light and sleep...

But Ridzi couldnt sleep...  Suddenly she felt ashamed of herself... For the first thing she knew she shouldnt have slapped him... And she was the one who was responsible for all this... Ridzii felt guilty... She knew she shouldnt have behaved like that with him.. It was all her mistake.. She regretted the way she treated him... She felt sorry for her behavior...

After an hour Ridzi turn on the light and sits up... He was alseep... But her sleep was miles away.. She desperately wanted to wake him.. Do a intimate talk with him.. Say sorry for the way she behaved.. Tell him She doesn't want to push him anymore... Ridzii stared at his pillow...Right now all she wanted to do was have a look at the pic of the girl... She wanted to know who it was...

Slowly she slips out the photo and look at it stunned... Tears of happiness started to form in her eyes... She wanted to cry... She wanted to laugh... It was her pic... The pic he took when they were on honeymoon...
Ridzi looked at him in tears and hugged him from behind crying... Armaan smiled... All the time he kept pretending to sleep.. As he knew she will look at the pic...
Armaan turns back to her and clears her tear strained face... " You didint need to cry this bad... You should have looked at the pic... "
Ridzii hugged him tight and spoke... " I am so sorry Armaan... I wont do it again... I will never force you ... That  a promise... "
Armaan looked down at her smiling... " Sooo you still think i am imperfect for you... "
Ridzii pulled down him holding the back of his head and gave a longing kiss... She moved back resting her lips on him... She looked directly in his eyes and spoke... " You are always perfect for me... "

"You learn to love, not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

Edited by DJ_AISHII - 12 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

ARSH SS/OS TRUE LOVE

Chapter 1 :

She smiled seeing him coming towards her as he handed her, her favorite chocolate. she snatched it from him and started eating like a child. he smiled seeing her childishness but she looked extremely cute and adorable.
"Sid wow i so love this nuts and rice one."
"shilpa and i so love this smile on your face." she looked at him smiling whole heartedly and she shook her head at her silly friend.
"well mr sid u always lose the bet not my fault." she again reminded him of her victory. "i love loosing from you." "why?" she asked getting curious
"because ur a monkey, if u lose ul start attacking me." he laughed as her mouth hung open in shock and she fumed in anger.
"sid ke bachhe i will not leave u." he ran for his life as she ran after him.

"Armaan did u see Shilpa and Sid, nowadays theyre always together, i think they are falling for each other wow this will be so amazing na even JP was telling me about their closeness." riddhima said while hugging him. but little was he paying attention to her he didnt like this, not at all. he just didint know wat was happening to him from few days. he cudnt see this closeness between sid and shilpa. it pierced his heart. Whenever he saw them hugging laughing spending time with each other he started feeling angry. he didnt know why but he wanted to just go and kill him for touchin her. he himself was not aware of wat he was thinking and why.
he excused himself from riddhima, his anger rising badly as her words again echoed in his head
"i think they are falling for each other wow this will be so amazing na even JP was telling me about their closeness." as he went after shilpa

coming in the store room, he locked it behind. she turned startled to see him standing there. she heaved a sigh of relief, greeted him and started to go out when he held her wrist aggressively turning her around he pushed her towards the wall. she winced in pain as her back hit the wall. coming closer he jammed his body upon hers and his red bloodshot eyes displayed rage and anger

Chapter 2 :

Shilpa stunned with his action speaks in a low voice... " Armaan... what are you doing... Leave me... "
Armaan looks at her in rage... " Whats going on between you and Sid... Are you now falling for him... "
Shilpa looks at him confusedly... " Armaan... what are you talking about... We are just friends... "
Armaan speaks sarcastically... " just friends... Ya right... Thats why you are always with him  right... Only spending your precious time with Sid... And still you call him as a friend... "
Shilpa's eyes get welled up hearing him... " Ok i spend time with Sid... but what about you... You are always with Ridhima di..Did i ever complain... Then now why are you disturbed with this... "
Armaan stares at her not knowing what to say... He himself didint knew why he was angry on this...  " I dont want to talk about it... "
As Armaan proceeds to go he hears her trembling voice... The pain in her voice disturbed him...
" Armaan... the truth is you never understood me... You always took me wrong... i wish you understood me ever... "
Armaan look back and sees Shilpa crying... He felt a pain come in his heart... Slowly he moves closer to her and looks in her eyes... For a second he felt he saw something for him in those eyes... With this the thought escaped his mind... Does she love me...
Armaan slowly moves his hand and clears her tear strained face... " i am sorry... I know i have hurt you a lot... I have been a complete jerk... "
Shilpa stares at Armaan loosing into the moment... Armaan himself gets lots in her beautiful eyes... He didint knew what was happening... Something was attracting him towards her... he didint want to think... In his heart he knew he was loving the moment...
Armaan press his body close to her... Sooo close that even air couldnt pass between them... Shilpa gasp feeling him sooo close... She didint understand what was happening... " Armaan... "
Armaan moves closer to her and gives a longing kiss on her cheek... " Shilpaa... "
Giving into the moment he starts to give several kisses on her face... He then moves down to her neck and starts to nibble her skin... Shilpa slowly moves her hand on his hair gently caressing it...
As Armaan moves up and brush his lips on hers Shilpa's eyes pop out... She come back to reality at once... Stunned she look at Armaan who was going to kiss her... But Shilpa roughly moves away from him and run out of the gallery...

Chapter 3 :

Armaan comes back to reality as he understands what he was upto. he moves a hand in his hair shocked and startled at his act. what the hell was that he thought. he knew he loved riddhima he only loved riddhima, from the day he knew what love was he had only loved her. After her marriage he was broken, he had thought he wud never be able to live, to smile to love but with her comeback he was happy beyond limits. but why did it feel so different now. after shilpa made her way in his life everything changed. he changed. he didnt feel the same for riddhma any more. why? he cud never answer this question. all he knew was shilpa had made a very strong place in his heart. he started to harbor feelings for her.
once again her words flashed back in his mind.
"Ok i spend time with Sid... but what about you... You are always with Ridhima di..Did i ever complain... Then now why are you disturbed with this... "
he cud not answer this question all he knew was now this was it. he wanted the answers to his questions. he wanted HER to answer his questions. why did she affect him so badly? was she falling for Sid? thinking about this he felt an unbearable pain in his chest as he felt scared. "NO" " she does not loves him, i know she dosent. enough of running shilpa i want the answer to all my questions now. i cant see u with him. i just cant." he confessed to himself.
coming to the fire escape, she cried hysterically. as all the moments again flashed in her mind she felt guilty and shameful. riddhima divorced sid becoz she loved armaan. shilpa had promised herself to forget armaan for her di. and now she was cuming in between of her dis love. No! she cudnt let that happen at all. she cudnt let her ruin her dis happiness.
"if u think i luv sid armaan then let it be that way, atleast you and di wud be happy. if this wud bring u both together then i will do it. i can go o any extent for my dis happiness, any extent. i will show you that me and sid are a couple." she wiped her tears with determinition and will in her heart

Chapter 4 :

Next morning Armaan walks into the locker room and see Shilpa again with sid... He starts to feel the pain again... He didint like when they were together... He looks at Shilpa who was laughing with Sid... he  wished she would be happy with him like that... Armaan gets shocked on his own thoughts...what the hell was he thinking... He loved Ridhima... But still Shilpa's thoughts haunted him badly...
Ignoring them Armaan walks up to his locker... After a while Ridhima enter the locker room and greets everyone... then she moves near Armaan ... " heyy Armaan... I missed you a lot... "
Armaan just nod his head in reply... Ridhima frowns seeing this... " Armaan... Are u fine... You are soo quiet today... "
Armaan turns to reply when he notice Shilpa hugging Sid... A sudden pain hit him like a jolt... He couldnt bear to see this... Armaan speaks in a trembling voice... " We are late... All of you report to nurse station now... "
Armaan looks up from his file and notice all of them entering nurse station... he again frowns seeing Shilpa with Sid... Ignoring his thoughts he talks in a cold voice... " Duties for today... JP you will assist Ridhima in general word... Sid you will be in ICU... And Shilpa you will work with me in a new case... "
Shilpa protests hearing him... " BUt... I want to do duty with Sid... "
Armaan again feels a pain in his heart... " Look Dr Shilpa... You have to follow my orders... Now all of u get back to work... "
After sometime Shilpa proceeds into Armaan's office... As she reach near the door she feels someone pull her inside... Armaan pulls her inside and locks the door... Shilpa looks at him in fear... She felt nervous... She knew she will loose if she was alone with him... Shilpa tries to open the door when Armaan pulls her back and jam her with his body...
Armaan looks at her in rage and speaks in a painful voice... " Why Shilpa... Why are you doing this to me... "
Shilpa avoids looking at him... being soo close to him she knew she will loose all her senses... " Armaan  plsss... "
Armaan moves closer and look at her deeply... He holds her face in his palms... " Tell me...Answer me damit... "
Shilpa looks back at him in anger... " I dont understand... What are you talking about Armaan .. "
Armaan looks at her calmly... He moves down to her neck and gives a light kiss.. Shilpa feels loosing her senses... Armaan trails his lips on her neck and whispers... " You really donno why i am asking... tell me... "
Shilpa tries to gain control... " Armaan plss leave me... "
Armaan moves the sleeve of her dress down and gives fervent kisses on her shoulder... Shilpa holds on the door knob burning in the pleasure... As Armaan moves up to her face level to kiss her Shilpa push him away ... " Stay away...just stay away from me Armaan... You have no right to come closer to me... What i do with sid is non of your business... "
Shilpa storms off from the office in anger... Armaan holds his head in his palm in shock... he was stunned by his own actions... He looks up to the door in tears... He knew it now... he was in love with Shilpa...

Chapter 5 :

yes he loved her! he loved her a lot. he knew it now. all the pieces were falling right. the day she had entered his life he had fallen head over heels in love with her. her smile her innocence. everything about her attracted him towards her. she was the goddess of purity and beauty. he just cudnt help but fall deeper and deeper for her. he knew he loved her madly. much more than he did riddhima. he always claimed that he loved riddhima but today he understood the power of his love for shilpa. it had so much intensity that it forced him to love shilpa crazily and deeply. he loved her beyond limits. he had never got physical with riddhima, he never felt those physical emotions erupting in hiss body for her but with shilpa he very well knew how badly he wanted her!
he wanted her and only her. her odour drove him crazy. whenever she came close he had always lost all his senses. yes he loved her and now he was adamant to make her his.
"you qre mine, only mine miss shilpa malhotra and now i will make you mrs shilpa armaan malik. you only and only belong to me and i will go to any extent to make you mine."

"armaan bhaiya armaan bhaiya." an excited JP came running towards him
"kya hai JP?" " We told na Shilpa flower ji and Sid baiyya is falling for each other, and you didnt listen. i just heard it from my ears. shilpa flower ji was saying i love you to him. how amazing? one more love story in sanjeevani.
"What?" armaan asked totally flabbergasted and shocked
"haan i always knew they were meant to be. they look so cute together."
armaan felt as if someone took away the earth from beneath his feet. tears started to form in his eyes as he felt his soul dying and his heartbeat stopping. no he thought. she was only and only his and he knew she loved him too. she loved armaan. he got really angry jealous and frustrated.

Chapter 6 :

she was walking in the corridor when she felt someone pulling her in the store room. pulling her in he closed the door behind and locked it behind. she gasped seeing him pinning her hard to the door. his eyes were again bloodshot red and she could easily see the murder anger and passion in the. she shuddered with fear seeing this.
"Enough armaan leave me alone, what the hell is your problem god damit Leave me." she tried to get out of his hold when he took her hands and pinned them to the door hard.his nails were digging on her skin making her wince.
"what is the relationship between you and Sid?" he ask with gritted teeth
"who are you to ask this question. this is my life dont poke your nose in it."
"for the last time what is the relationship between you and Sid?." he asked trying his best to control his anger and the storm raging inside him.
"i love Sid happy, now let me go." she lied to him
"You are lying, i want the bloody truth dont test my patience shilpa." he said shocked the anger rising more
"im not lying i love sid, u wanted to know this na now plz let me go." she almost yelled
not able to control himself anymore he smacked his lips hard and wild upon hers crushing her delicate petals under his hard and rough ones. he kissed her aggressively wildly and harder. she tried to move when he jammed his body upon hers and slammed her back with the door. he tightened his grip on her wrists as he hardened the kiss.

Chapter 7 :

Shilpa moans as she feels his lips burning on hers... She tried her level best to ignore the feeling... But feeling his lips become gentle on hers she just couldnt resist the temptation... Giving in to the moment Shilpa pulls him close to her... She moves her fingers in his hair caressing them... This makes him more passionate... Armaan holds her waist firmly and pulls her body close to his... Burning in the passion he kiss her fiercely pouring out all his love... After sometime both come out for some air... trembling Shilpa looks at Armaan... All she saw was passion in his eyes... The passion of his love... Shilpa shivers with the thought... Was he really in love with her now...
Avoiding his gaze Shilpa turns to go when Armaan pull her back to him... Shilpa back hit on his hard chest... Armaan hug her tightly and whispers in her ear... " Shilpa... You have just now proved you dont love sid... "
Shilpa tries to move out of his grip... " Armaan... leave me.. And i love sid... "
Armaan spins her and pull her close to him... " Then why did you kiss me back... If u love sid... And if you dont feel anything towards me why did u kiss me... "
Totally dumbfounded Shilpa stares at him... How could she say she loose her senses when she is close to him... Shilpa again tries to move away when Armaan speaks in a husky voice... " Forget it Shilpa... You cant act up being with Sid... I now know u  feel something for me... I will make u mine and thats a promise "

Chapter 8 :

Armaan spins her and pull her close to him... " Then why did you kiss me back... If u love sid... And if you dont feel anything towards me why did u kiss me... "
Totally dumbfounded Shilpa stares at him... How could she say she loose her senses when she is close to him... Shilpa again tries to move away when Armaan speaks in a husky voice... " Forget it Shilpa... You cant act up being with Sid... I now know u  feel something for me... I will make u mine and thats a promise "

She feels his breathe kissing her face as his chest is jammed with hers. Feeling her softness against his hardness he felt violent emotions bubbling up in his body. His heart knew it all now. He knew he loved her madly and now he even knew that how much she protests she loves him back. Leaning down he again tilted his head to capture her soft petals but she pushed him away.

"Don't you dare Armaan Malik, Dont even think. I hate you, youre disgusting Dr. Malik, I loathe you. You can never love someone, Riddhima di loves you so much, she left Sid for you, she divorced him! She did this becoz she luvs you and if i am correct u always claimed to love her like maniacs. You were the great great eternal aashiq. I hate u Malik, you can never love someone. Please for god sake stay away from me, di loves you and you shud luv her back." She said as tears flowed down she felt disgusted at herself. How cud she even think of it. He was not hers. He cud never be hers than why to even think of him. Coming closer he angrily pulled her closer, his eyes displaying utter anger and rage as he spoke bitterly, "Love, ahaan of course I loved her, atleast that was what I had thought ms shilpa, but you know what it was you who changed me, who changed my love. Whenever you came closer I lost myself, my senses stopped working my heart shouted to be with you. Whenever you smiled this whole world seemed nothing in front of you. You forced me to fall in love with you and now there is only one thing that I know and that is I love you, only and only you and one think i will make sure that you become mine, in every way possible." His nails were digging in her shoulders as his face was just a centimeter away.

"Don't you dare Armaan, don't you dare try and come closerm I love Sid and I luv him only." She spoke stammering highly affected with this intimacy and those blue hypnotizing eyes.

"Really haan lets see how much you love him ms malhotra, lets just wait and watch. I know u love me, and today il make you mine in front of this whole world." Leaving a flabbergasted shilpa back he left the store room

She shuddered with fear remembering his words

"Today? What will he do now?"

Chapter 9 :

Shilpa set silently in the locker room thinking about today's incident... She just couldnt throw away his memories... The way he touched her... The way he kissed her... She just couldnt deny the fact that it effected her... His every single touch effected her... No matter how much she claimed that she hated  him... Her heart knew she can never hate him... The feeling were still the same for him... And Sid... She knew Sid was just a way to stay away from him... And now all she wanted was to stay away from him... As much as she could...
Shilpa holds her head  feeling the tension rise... She kept thinking about his words... today il make you mine in front of this whole world... What was he gonna do... Shilpa felt the nervous thinking about it... what was he planning to do... As she gave more thought about it she felt herself getting more tensed... Shilpa tries to calm down herself when Sid enters into the locker room... " Hey Shilpa... what wrong... You look tensed... "
Shilpa force a small smile... " Ohh Nothing... Just a little headache...
Sid looks at her concerned... " Ohhh wait let me give you a little Massage...It may help... "
Sid moves near her and starts to Massage her Temple... Just then Armaan walks into the locker room and notice them... He feels jealous seeing him Touch her... Shilpa feels someone's presence... When she opens her eyes she sees Armaan looking at her in anger... She could clearly see the rage in those eyes... SHilpa instantly gets up from the bench.. She knew Armaan will try to come closer again... " Sid lets go to Canteen... i feel hungry... "
Before SHilpa could move Armaan speaks up... " Wait... I have a announcement to make... "
Shilpa looks at him in fear... She wondered what was cooking in his mind right now... Armaan gives her a devilish look when Ridhima and other Interns walk into the room...
Armaan walks into the center and speaks... " Ok people... I have a announcement to make... Am giving a Party tonight... Sooo all of you are invited... "
Ridhima speaks happily... " Wooow Armaan... You never told me about the party... "
Armaan looks at Shilpa and speak... " I just made the plan... I thought it would be a fun night... "
Shilpa avoids his gaze and turn to her locker... She starts to shuffle item just soo she could wait till everyone leaves... Slowly she looks around and see the place deserted... Shilpa takes a breath of relief and turns to go when Armaan blocks her way and crush her body with his... Shilpa gasp feeling close to him... She starts to look here and there with the rising nervousness...
Armaan looks at her and speaks huskily... " Sooo... You are coming to Party right... "
Shilpa shots a accusing look at him... " After seeing your behavior do you really think i will come to your party... Forget it Armaan... "
Armaan looks at her calmly... " I know you will come... You will have to come..."
Shilpa speaks up sarcastically " Ohh Really... what makes you think like that... "
Armaan looks at her with a smile... Slowly he moves closer to her nape and trace his lips on there... Shilpa signs and tries to control herself... Armaan gives a light kiss and speaks huskily... " If you dont come... i will go to your house and confront with you... what happens rest you can imagine yourself... "
Armaan moves out of the locker room leaving behind a totally dumbfounded Shilpa... Shilpa kept trying to digest his words... The circumstances would be more bad if she dont go... Unwillingly she decides to go to the Party...

Chapter 10 :

Washing her face she looked into the mirror as their memories came rushing back. Shivers ran through her whole body when she gazed at her own lips which were still trembling due to that wild kiss. She had always yearned for love, his love. This was her first ever kiss, she had for once dreamt of sharing it with him; the man she loved more than anything in the world. But before things were different, she never knew armaan loved riddhima, she was shocked and broken when she had come to know this; it felt like this word love was never made for her, she loved her di much more than she loved him and she decided to stay away from him. But maybe it wasn't that easy, when ever his blue eyes stared at her she seemed to lose all her senses, why? She always asked herself. Turning around she started to go when Armaan entered the room. Looking at her he smirked and started to walk closer when she tried to walk pass him but he held her arm and pushed her back, as her back hit the wall she winced in pain. Coming closer he jammed his body with hers as he held her wrists firmly, digging his nails in them he jammed them with the wall, bringing his lips closer, he saw her close her eyes tightly and breathing heavily. Smiling he placed his lips on her ear as his tongue lingered over her earlobe sensually licking it. She began to lose all her senses as he touched his nose with hers and rubbed it softly, he caressed her whole face with his nose sensually moving it up and down. She gasped as his lips replaced it and he began to place passionate kisses all over face, as the moisture of his manly lips wetted her soft skin. Kissing her eyes, cheeks, forehead he came down to her lips blowing soft hot breathes upon it teasing her badly. She couldn't take this feeling of ecstasy anymore and begged to release her "Please Armaan" her soft whisper and heavy breathes just made him want her more and more, how he wished he could drag her to a corner and make senseless love to her, but this wasn't the time and he knew it, but one thing more he was utterly sure about was she was his and tonight would be a night when the world wud also know about it. Moving back he stared at her, with a crooked smile plastered on his face. As she opened her eyes, once again decreasing the gap between their faces he whispered not breaking their intense eyelock, "You dont care..?, So when i come close to you why do you forget everything.., Why does your heartbeat soo fast..., Why cant u move urself away from me Shilpa.., Cauxe you Love me.., I know u luv me and I dnt need any expalanation after this, Today i will make u mine infront of all.. and this is armaan maliks promise, stop me if u can"

Chapter 11 :

Dressed in a beautiful red dress Shilpa walked into the party... The party was on full swing.. She looked around with rising nervousness... Armaan's words kept haunting her... She was curious as she wondered what he was gonna do tonight... As far as she knew him  she knew Armaan never back downs from his words... He do what he says... Blocking the thoughts Shilpa walks in hesitantly... Just then she notice Sid coming to her happily... " Shilpa... Ohh i have been waiting for you.. Where were you haaan... "
Shilpa gives a small smile " Ohh sorry Sid.. uhh i was just getting ready... "
Just then a thought comes up in her mind...  Ohh yes she could tell about her problem to Sid... Maybe he could help her ... " Umm Sid... I need to talk to you.. Actually... "
Her words get caught in her throat as she hears the his sensuous voice from behind... " Hello Shilpa... "
Hesitantly Shilpa turns to see Armaan who stood with a smirk... Unknowingly her gaze move down to his clothes.. As usual he looked charming... She just couldnt herself but compliment him in her heart... Shilpa notice his gaze moving down to her clothes... From her toes to her face not leaving a single part... She could see a desirable look on his face.. Armaan tries to control the demons which kept raising in him... How he wanted to take her away from all and show his intense love for her all night... Suddenly he shivers with the thought... He looks at Shilpa who had the scared look on her face... Gaining back his confidence his speaks ... " Welcome Shilpa... You donno how glad i am to see you here... "
Just then Ridhima interrupts his talks... " Ohh really... Then why were you not soo glad to see me here... "
Shilpa looked at Armaan totally surprised... But again Ridhima speaks ... " Well hi Sid and Shilpa... Good to see you both... I hope you are enjoying each others company... "
Shilpa looked at Ridhima carefully... She felt she saw a look of jealousy in her... Was she jealous seeing Sid and him together... Damn all was getting more and more complicated... Shilpa speaks in a hurried tone... " Uhh I am not feeling well... Excuse me... "
Armaan kept his gaze on her every move... he saw her moving up to the terrace... He excuses himself and moves after her.. As he knew it was the best time to implement his plan...
Armaan walks up to the terrace and looks at Shilpa who stood silently gazing up at the sky... He moves closer to her and hug her... But suddenly he hears her sob silently... Getting worried he turns Shilpa and look at her... Shilpa looked at him with bloodshot eyes... Suddenly she gets furious and brush off his hands from her shoulders...And before he could speak a word she gives a hard tight slap on his face... Armaan close his eyes in pain but decides not to speak a word...
Shilpa speaks in a muffled voice... " How can you do this to me Armaan.. How could you.. Why are you behaving like this with me... You love ridhima di right.. Still "
Armaan starts to speak... "Shilpa... Listen to me thast not true... "
Shilpa speaks angrily ... " I am not a Toy... You cant use me like this... Its pain in my heart... Knowing that you love Ridhima... You cant use me as your timepass... "
Shilpa starts to hit on fist angrily on her chest... Armaan tries to control her... he moves closer to her and blocks her hand behind her... And touch his forehead with hers...
Armaan speaks softly... " Shilpa plsss... believe me i never thought this would happen.. But whatever you are thinking is wrong... Truth is that i have fallen for you... I Love you a lot... I love you... I guess i have learned the true meaning of love from you... "
Shilpa looks at him stunned by his words... She looks at his teary eyes... All she could see was true love for her... Yes for her... She felt a unknown happiness come in her heart...
Still shocked by his words Shilpa speaks in a low voice ... " Tell me you are not lying... You love me.. But you love Ridhima.. "
Armaan silence her with a kiss... He kiss her deeply holding her face... Pouring out all love he had for her... Shilpa gives in and kiss him back with the equal passion... Slowly Armaan moves away giving a light kiss on her lips... " Shilpa... Yes its true i did love Ridhima... When Ridhima married Sid i was totally broken... And that was when i decided to move on... I guess i never knew.. But i did really move on... After that when you walked away from my life i felt i have lost something precious.. Its you from who i learned the true love... It took time for me to understand this.. But now as i have understood i am telling you... I love you and Only you... I love you Shilpa.. "
Shilpa looks at him with tears of happiness running down her eyes.. Her happiness had no bounds...Armaan looks at her with a smile.. He starts to move closer when he feels a strong grip on his shoulder.. Suddenly he was turned and a tight blow comes on his face...
Shilpa looked in horror at Sid who was fuming in anger... Behind him stood Ridhima with a blank look... Suddenly she felt this is not gonna be that easy...

Chapter 12 :

Getting up he looks at sid filled with anger but before he could give him another blow he holds his hand and punches him bad. "Armaan." Shilpa panicks to see this "Omg please please stop it." She starts to sob. "Shilpa stay away from him." Sid speaks angrily getting control of his bleeding teeth. "She wont stay away from me, she is only mine." Armaan speaks with all the anger and possessiveness bubbling up inside him. "Arm Armaan how could you? I you armaan tumhe huaa kya hai? Hum donon I I love you so much armaan you luv me I I divorced sid for you, armaan tumhe ho kya gaya hai or let me guess ye larki isne tumhephasaaya haina. I knew it I knew it she was like this, how can you stoop so low shilpa? Ur disgusting ur a loose character, bi****.." she spat in anger but before she could utter a single word more armaan slapped her tightly. There was utter silence as shilpa and sid stared at them shocked. Not even in their wildest dreams have they thought armaan wud ever slap riddhima, but he did! Holding her cheek a furious Riddhima spoke "Did u did u just slap me armaan? I I cant believe you you just." Shilpa stared at him with fear and shock, nothing was going good nothing at all. a furious armaan spoke with gritted teeth and bloodshot red eyes, "Don't you ever dare say a word against shilpa I swear I will kill the person who would just even see her with a bad eye." Sid himself didn't liked what riddhima said, he and shilpa had grew really close but he was just so shocked, just two days before armaan nd riddhima had finally united and today he was saying he didn't love her but shilpa this was insane and ridiculous. "Enough bas please stop it." Shilpa broke into hysteric sobs as tears fastly moved down her eyes.

Seeing her in this position his heart pierced a thousand times but he knew this had to happen. "I dont love Armaan.. And he is dont love me.. He only love you.., We are just friends thats it.." She said crying. "Shilpa."armaan tried to cut her in between but she again stopped him. "Please armaan stop it just stop it." She shouted. He got furious and holding her arms he pulled her towards him. "You wantme to stop, fine let me finish this once and for all, you all want answers and clarifications fine let me clarify everything." With this he held her wrist and dragged her out of the terrace inspite of her continuous protests he didn't leave her and dragged her down into the main hall where the party was going. Everyone stopped as they saw an extremely angry armaan dragging shilpa down with riddhima and sid following them. Bringing her in the center he brought her forward as everyone stared at them with confusion and shock. She looked at him and everyone as she cried badly. "you all want to know wat is the relationship between me and shilpa, fine let me show you then." With this he pulled her closer with her arms, jamming her body hard with his not leaving an inch space even. Placing his one hand on her waist he placed the other one on her head pulling her head closer he tilted it and smacked his lips hard upon hers. Everyone stared at them with utter disbelief, and ridhima and sid just couldn't believe their eyes

Chapter 13 :

For a moment Shilpa close her eyes ginving into the kiss.. Armaan who kept kissing her roughly becomes gentle and pull her close to him while deepening the kiss... All he wanted to show was how much love he had for her... To prove that He dont love ridhima but her... Ridhima looked at the scene infront of her eyes... She couldnt believe it.. He never kissed her soo passionately like that... They didint even share a small kiss... Deep down her heart she had a feeling that Armaan felt something towards Shilpa... Even though he was  with her his eyes was always looking for Shilpa... The passion she wished to see in his eyes was towards Shilpa...  She did feel bad as she loved him a lot.. But she knew  this was happening for the best... Moving on was the best solution they had now...
Feeling breathless Shilpa move out of the kiss.. But her gaze was fixed on him... She never imagined he would kiss her like this infront of all... She couldnt deny the fact that she always loose her senses when he kiss her... His every kiss passionate.. His eyes speaking out his heart... In her heart she knew now that he  loved her truly.. The love for which she had been craving for in years...
The hall was now full of silence.. No one dared to speak.. Everyone's eyes was on the pair which kept staring at eachother not caring about the world.. But Sid wasnt in peace... He didint trust Armaan.. How can he say he love Shilpa all of a sudden..
Furiously he walks to Armaan and holds his collar roughly... " What the hell Armaan.. How could you do this to Ridhima... Damit she divorced me for you... She moved out of my life cauxe she loved you... How can you all of a sudden declare you love Shilpa... "
Armaan slowly moves sid's hands out of his collar... He looks at Shilpa who stood beside him shedding silent tears... And then he looked at Ridhima who stood with a blank expression...
Armaan signs and speak in a low voice... " I wont lie Sid... Yes i did love Ridhima... I cant deny it.. But when she got married to you i was totally crashed... I had no reason to live... I was totally broken... That was when Shilpa entered in my life... I remember how she consoled me.. She was beside me in every moment... He beared my Anger... My frustration... But i never heared any complains from her... She was with me beside me in the bad circumstances... I didint knew this but i started to move on.. I felt i have a reason to live... But again my ego came in between... I know i was wrong.. That was wrong of me to go after Ridhima.. When she divorced you and came back to me i thought i would be happy... But i felt something missing... I wasnt happy... Still i ignored it... And then  Shilpa walked away from my life.. Thats when i felt i have lost something precious... I felt i have died again... I needed her..  Thats when i understood i had feeling for Shilpa.. "

The hall was full of silence... Sid looked at Armaan calmly... FOr the first time he felt Armaan's words were making sense... Armaan looks at Ridhima who stood behind Sid... Slowly he walks upto her and take her hand into his... Ridhima looked at him blankly... She had nothing to say to him...
Armaan speaks up hesitantly ... " Ridhima... I wont say the love i had for you was fake... I know i did love you... But when you got married to Sid .. I guess tahts when everything changed... Seeing you as someone else wife determined me thats its high time for me to move on... I know you also did the same.. Didint you feel something missing between us... You came back to me.. But i didint see the same happiness in your eyes like before... We both knew we had move on But never accepted it... Yes its true i love Shilpa... Cauxe she has taught me the true meaning of love... She has taught me the importance of love.. Sacrifice... She is the person who gave me a new life... I never meant to hurt you... I am so sorry... "
Ridhima looks at him with a smile... " You dont have to be sorry Armaan.. I guess i knew this was coming... But as you said we always ignored it... I knew i also moved on but never accepted it... I feel guilty for hurting sid.. I know i would have lived a happy life with him... But again i lost it too... But i am happy for you.. I am happy you got Shilpa... Just never hurt her plss... Always be with her."

Ridhima looks back at Sid... How she wished she could take back everything.. Leaving Sid behind was the biggest mistake she ever made... Ridhima moves near Shilpa and gives her a hug.. " Am happy for you Shilpa.. YOu got ur true love.. Always be happy... "
With this Ridhima walks out of the party silently... Sid looked at her retreating back... just then He feels a tug on his shoulder... Shilpa speaks in a whisper... " Go and get her... See Di still loves you.. And dont ever let go away the true love.. "
Sid gives  a big smile and walks out of the party... Eventually everyone leaves the hall leaving behind Armaan and Shilpa... Armaan slowly walks up to Shilpa who stood shyly avoiding his gaze... He pulls her to him holding her waist... Shilpa looks up at him only to get lost in those blue eyes... All she saw was immense and pure love for her...
Armaan starts to caress her face... " I told you i will prove my love for you infront of all... Now i just want to know onething... Are you happy... "
Shilpa hugs him tightly... " I have no words to tell you how happy i am... I always craved for someone's love... And today i have got my true love.. What more can i expect... "
Armaan brings her face close to his...  " I am Armaan Mallik... YOu should Expect more from me... Well you know i still have many ways to prove my love... "
Shilpa starts to blush hearing him... She turn away from him shying out... " Armaan plsss... "
Armaan moves back to her and pull her hair to one side... He starts to trail his lips on the length of her neck inhaling the sweet fragrance of her... Shilpa stood enjoying his touch... Armaan slowly bents down and gives a bite which make her hiss in both pain and pleasure... Again moving up he speaks in a husky voice... " Well you know.. I was serious about confronting with you in your house... Soo shall we move back to your house... "
Shilpa starts to get more red... " Armaan plss... dont tease... "
With a swift he pulls her back into his arms and smack his lips on hers... Shilpa moans and pull him down kiss more deeply... He sucks her upper lips sensuously while she keeps kissing his lower lips... The kiss starts to become more passionate... Armaan starts to caress her body while kissing her begging for a entrance into her mouth...And when she opens he puts his tongue which makes the kiss more passionate... As he starts to rub her back Shilpa moves out of the kiss feeling nervous... Armaan keeps staring at her with passion desperate for her touch... How he wanted to loose himself to her and make senseless love to her all night...Still he control his demons and pull her back into his arms... " I love you Shilpa... "
Shilpa hugs him shyly... " I love you too Armaan... I love you.. "

Epilogue :

Opening her eyes, she saw the sun shining, high in the sky and its yellow gold raises smiling at her. She smiled and looked beside her as her smile widened and her cheeks turned beetroot as she felt his strong possessive hold over her. His hands firmly placed around her waist and stomach encircling her small petite figure, pulling her close to him. His head in the crook of her neck, his lips releasing hot warm breathes caressing her neckline and nap. She blushed thinking of last night, and feeling his warm bare body upon hers. Getting out of the bed, taking care that she doesn't disturbs his sleep, she properly and firmly tied the satin sheet around her body covering her naked body with it. Going towards the window she looked out as a huge grin appeared on her face, thinking about how her life changed into a paradise. She needed nothing more, she couldn't ask for more, she had everything; her world, her life, her love, Armaan! Smiling she reminisced all their beautiful sweet memories. How he had taken her to the same place, where they had first met and kneeling down on his knees how on the same road where she had hit him with a rod, stopping the whole traffic, with everyone watching at them in awe he proposed her. Taking out a beautiful ring from his pocket, how he promised her everything he could give her, all the happiness and joys of this world. How he promised her to love her more than everything in his life. How she had teased him that she won't marry him and he had replied that she had no other option but to marry him and he knew how exactly to get his way with her, how she had turned blood red with his comment and said "I love you armaan, I love you so much, il marry you, you are my everything." He had engulfed her in a tight loving hug after that and how everyone had clapped with sweet tears in their eyes. Her marriage day was the most beautiful one, clad in a beautiful lehnga she looked like an angel. She was still blushing thinking about his intense and passionate gaze when he had seen her first on that day, how they got tied in a pure loving relationship. She lowered her eyes thinking about their hot and passionate yet so sweet and beautiful wedding night, when there was no one except their boundless, pure and immense love. How he touched her like never before, like no man had ever done. How his hands sensually and seductively explored her body. How his sweet breathes, and lips created a havoc in her body where ever they touched, how his sweet promises brought tears in her eyes, how his passionate and intense gaze made her heartbeat race. He had always said she was his, and that night he broke all the barriers between them and made her his in every way possible, he loved her like never before, as he took her into a world full of love and only love where she was his with all her body, soul and heart. How they explored and reached the new heights of elation, passion and immense love where nothing could agitate them, how he showed her his madness and strength of love for her, and how they lost themselves into a completely different world of love and passion. She smiled thinking of her crazy husband, who was madly in love with her. How he showered her with love and only love every second, how he made her feel that she was the most special and luckiest person, how he had filled her achromatic life with so many colors and joys that she wasn't able to hold them. He always was her Romeo, but there was just a slight difference. Romeo had lost his Juliet, he couldn't fight their fatal destiny, but his love was way stronger, their love story never ended but they reunited somewhere far from this earth, a place where only their love existed, and they became one for eternity; but her Romeo fought everyone, he had promised she was only his, how impossible all this had seemed to her at that time, but his determination and immense love forced their destinies and God to change his decision, fighting with this world and their lives he won her at last. She was lost in her thoughts, when she felt his hand slowly moving around her waist gripping it as he came forward smiling and hugged her bare body from the back. She gasped feeling him removing her hair from one side of her neck, leaving it totally exposed to him, as he sensually traced his hot lips on her sweet milky nap and placed fervent kisses there. She closed her eyes feeling him again driving her crazy with his touch. "I love you" tracing his lips all the way up to her ears he slowly and huskily whispered. Feeling shy she turned around and hugged him tightly, as she hid her face in his bare chest. "I love you too Armaan" she said softly making him give out his million dollar smile, and his ever so cute and sexy dimples. Placing his hands on her waist he gripped her small waist as he kissed her forehead, and brought her closer, inhaling her fragrance. She slowly placed a soft kiss on his chest as he closed his eyes, feeling the sweetness of her lips, pleasuring his body. He placed his hands below her hips and back as he picked her up in his strong masculine arms. She gasped and slowly whispered, "Armaan kya karrahe ho? "Tumhe kya lagta hai?" he said mischievously as he carried her back to the bed

"Armaan Please not now, we have to go Sanjeevani today, please."

"No! i dont want to go, and Anyways no you are not intern Shilpa Malhotra but Senior Dr. Armaan Malik's wife" he said placing her down on the bed as he tilted his shape putting his elbows on the both sides of bed he leaned down. Feeling his weight upon hers, she said in a slow soft voice, "Armaan, please we will be late, and anyways it has been a month for our wedding., we are on a leave since one month so we r going back today, im already missing sanjeevani so much."

"Shhh, let me feel you, this moment" he said as he slowly parted her sheet and placed his lips on hers.

Everyone stared at the newly wedded couple with awe. Though they were married a month before, but they were finally joining back after a month, after returning from their 20 days long honeymoon. They looked the hottest couple walking hand in hand as no matter how much she tried she couldn't hide the blush creeping up on her cheeks and he looked handsome than ever showing his dimples and teeth to the fullest. Anybody could tell how madly they were in love. The new couple had to bare all the teasing from their hell curious friends who asked everything in detail about their honeymoon and all Shilpa could do was blush and blush harder. Standing in the main area all waited for Armaan to start briefing who was smiling looking at Shilpa who had left his hand immediately and had gone to stand beside JP. Everyone tried to stiffen their giggles as they saw the scene in front of them, when finally Armaan had to assign duty to his beloved wife.

Trying his best to surpress his laugh he failed miserably as his mischievous eyes gave all out. "Um so Dr. Shilpa Armaan Malik" he said looking deep into her eyes, stressing on each word, "You'll be assisting me in the case." He finished as he smiled slyly looking at her, and she looked away with shyness. Everyone stared at her with evident laughing expressions on their faces.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''.

"Armaan please this is a hospital." she said as he dragged her inside his cabin. "So.." he said hugging her body, as he rubbed his face in her soft hair. "Nothing... You have gone made Dr. Armaan.., now let's work."

"I am doing my work only" he said smiling as he kissed her below her earlobe.

"Armaan plsss leave"

"Nooo"

"Armaan"

"Shilpa"

"Armaaan"

"Shilpa"

"Armaan"

"I love you" he said cheekily as he kissed her cheek letting his lips linger there. She blushed at his sudden confession and hugged him back

"I love you too." She said pouring her love out for him

P.s - A SS written in combination by Me and Rida

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
~ ll Arsh OS What I did for Love ll ~

I fell in love with him the very first day i saw him on College.. His charming blue eyes captured my heart at once.. As i saw him i felt my own heartbeat rise... Its when i understood.. Yes he is perfect..
I am just a ordinary girl.. I am not typical Indian or either go for western lover.. I prefer kurti and jeans.. Easy enough to show me simple.. And easy enough to define my character as a shy girl..
I loved studying and reading.. People might have thought i am a bookworm.. Hardly they knew i use to steal glances at the charming guy who use to sit around bunch of boys laughing mostly.. He never noticed me.. And i didint even expect him to notice me... Why would i.. ? Me the Simple girl was no match infront of all those beautiful girls..

Then came one of the most shocking day in my life.. I was in library studying my Notes.. Thats when i felt a presence near me.. I looked up and noticed him standing infront of me with a smile.. I was too stunned to smile back.. I still curse myself for my stupidity... Couldnt i just give him a polite smile.. I tried not to show how thrilled i was to see him .. With that i was hell a lot of nervous.. Just how a typical girl feels towards her first Crush.. He took a seat beside me surprising me beyond to limits.. I glanced him a questioning look when he spoke gently... " Hi .. Actually as u might have known i have joined college in Mid-term .. Soo i was thinking if you could help me around with notes.. You know.."
For a second i just kept staring at him like a dumbo.. I didint know how to react.. Was he really asking me for help.. A ting of disappointment did went through me knowing he is just here to get my help not more than that.. "  Still can my heart say no.. ? Never  .. I gave him a smile and spoke shyly.. " Yeah ofcourse.. "
He flashed a big smile making my heart flutter happily... " Thank u soo much.. Oh ya Btw I am Armaan.. "
I gave a nod with a small smile... " I am Shilpa.. "

After that i felt like happy days were back in My life.. Two reasons was for that.. Firstly I didint have to suffer near my alcoholic parents.. Secondly Me and Armaan became close  friends..  Close friends not as in he talks me around gently... Close friends as in he treats me like i am a buddy of him.. I wish he understood i was a girl.. Still could i complain infront of him.. ?  Never.. One thing good was that i could talk to him about my depressing life.. Same way he used to share things about his life.. Sometimes I used to be awake many nights and make his notes around.. Ya a bad habit of Armaan..  He approach me with a puppy face and says.. " Shilpu... I have a Basket ball match tonight.. Can you do my notes too.. Plss plss plss.. " Can i ever say No seeing the look on his face... ? And again i used to spend most of my nights making notes for him or sometimes projects which were hard.. Still I didint complain.. Cauxe thats when i started to realize Yes i like Armaan...

Then came one of the most horrible day of Mine.. That day i was busy in Library in making my own notes when he entered in a hurry pace.. " Shilpa.. I need to speak with you.. "
I didint bother to look up from my notes.. But i had alerted my ears to him.. " Speak.. "
He blurted out... " I think I am in Love with a Girl.. "
I stopped writing and looked up at him and saw his face glowing in happiness.. I didint knew how to react soo i stayed silent and listened how he fell in love with the girl at first sight..  And then he looked at me with a plead.. " Shilpa .. Plss i need your help. Can you do me a favor... "
I didint want to cry infront of him.. Instead i forced a smile on my face and gave a Nod.. Why couldnt i ever say no to Him..  " What help Armaan.. "
He spoke instantly... " You need to help me Out.. You need to tell me how i can impress this girl and propose.. "
I felt a lump in my throat still i bravely gave him a nod.. He happily gave me a hug and walked out without looking back.. Thats when i felt something wet touch my hand.. I touched my cheeks and realized i was Crying.. why... ? Why was it paining soo much... That was the day i realized I love Armaan.. But again could i say no for doing favor's to him...?  Never..

The next whole month was depressing for me... But i realized Armaan less bothered me those days.. Probably he would have been buxy impressing the girl he was in love with. I did give him whatever tips i could have given.. What a girl would like to hear when she is proposed... But after that He hardly talked with me or asked for my help... I became more depressed.. I shattered.. Was this call friendship.. ? But again whatever i did for him  just only cauxe i loved him.. Back in home things were more depressing.. My parents used to get drunk soo much that they hardly remember who i am.. Then came a day when i was in home and heared my parents yell at eachother.. As always it was giving me a headache.. I went to them and tried to stop.. But this led to me getting injured as the glass which my mother threw in anger hit right on my head..

Probably they might have had some humanity to get me admitted in hospital... I hardly cared anymore now... I just wanted some love in return but no complaints.. After all whatever i did was for my love Only.. The very next day when i was getting some water for myself i felt someone help me with it..  I turned to look Armaan who put some water in the glass and made me drink it... His eyes showed concern.. I wont say sympathy as i know he do care for me.. As i kept away the glass he took my hand and rubbed them softly.. I waited till he talked..  Did the girl left him.. ? Or he needed some more tip.. Just then he looked up right in my eyes and spoke... " Shilpa.. I need a favor from You... " My heart was shattering in pieces hearing the same words again... But could i ever say no to him ? Never...

1 yr later :

Still i do remember those days.. But instead of crying over them i smile remembering the Moments.. After all Whatever i did was for my Love Only.. I am happily married now.. I know i took the correct decision... Armaan married to the girl he loved Most.. He still says how much he loves her and how much he tried his best to impress the Girl... Now one yr after i understand his words.. But 1 yr before i might not have... Cauxe least i had known that time the girl he was trying to impress so hard was Me Only...

Flashback :

" Shilpa.. I need a favor from You... " My heart was shattering in pieces hearing the same words again... But could i ever say no to him ? Never... " If i am able to.. "
He cupped my face in his hands and whispered to me.. " Will you marry me Shilpa.. "

Flashback Ends

Still it surprises me how on the earth i am the girl he fell in love with... The love at first sight was not only from my side..  Least i knew he used to stare at me secretly while i studied.. And take tips from me so he could propose me.. Still he speaks out how he wanted to propose me but i was taken to hospital so he had to change his plans... He still says sorry for bothering me by making me do his work... But i always say to him with a smile.. " It wasnt a Favor.. It was What i did for Love.. "

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail

ARSH FF LOVE WITH AN ANGEL

Intro :

Shilpa slowly makes her way into the college and look around admiringly... It has always been her dream to come to this college... As she walks in she starts to get stares from everyone... But she could careless.. She was pretty used to it... She knew how much her appearance effected on others...
Confidently she walks up to principle's office and knocks the door... " May i come in sir... "
Shashank puts away his file and speak... " Come in... " 
Shilpa with a smile walks towards him and sit infront of him... " Thank you soo much sir... for giving me this opportunity... "
Shashank gives a small smile... " Ms Shilpa... seeing you qualifications i dont think anyone can say no...But you have to work really hard.. you are joining in the middle of semester ... "
Shilpa ... " Sure sir... But i really think i would be needing some assistance... soo if u could help... "
Shashank... " Sure Ms Shilpa... Dont worry abt it... I will tell Armaan to assist you in studies... "
Shilpa raise her eyebrow amused... " Armaan... Is that a old professor... "
Shashank laughs on it... " No no Shilpa... Infact he is quiet young and handsome... Believe me you want regret meeting him... "
Shilpa gets up with a smile...  " Ofcourse sir... I am now very curious to meet this professor... Armaan... "

Character sketch :

Shilpa Malhotra... 19 yrs old... Cool confident and a very bold girl. No one can dare to mess with her... Her cool attitude makes her the best among others... Very smart when it comes to studies... Loves her mom most and pamper her a lot after the death of her dad... Has been the biggest support to her mother... Has a dream to enter the Harvades college and her dream is going to come true sooon...

Armaan Mallik ... 24 yrs old... Smart handsome and a silent nature... He is really Passionate when it comes to his work... Prefers to stay alone away from others... A Professor in Harvades college... Girls die for him but he could care less... He find these things useless... Has no relatives and not known to anyone... This behavior makes him more mysterious... And he is satisfied until all about him stays as a mystery...

Nikita kapoor... 20 yrs old... A girl who has attitude... She believes she is the most beautiful girl in the college... pretty much outspoken girl but never rude.. she dont like hurting people with her words... Have a big crush on Armaan.. And is always frustrated as Armaan ignores her all the time...

Sameer Khanna ... 20 yrs old... Smart cool dude... He is also very famous in the college... Girls drool over him and he is very proud of it... Secretly has a crush on Nikita kapoor.. But never dares to say it infront of her... He dont like Armaan as girls him more attention to Armaan than him... 

Shashank gupta : The dean of the college... Smart and very patient person.. He knows how to handle people in the best way.. specially when it comes to students... The only person who knows the real life of Armaan... And the biggest support of him...

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
PART 1 :

Shilpa makes her way out of the Principle's office... As she starts to walk away she hears someone call her from behind...

A women in her mid thirties come running towards her... " Hi... Are you the new girl who joined this college... ? "
Shilpa looks the the lady confused... " Umm yes its me.. But who are you... "
The lady speaks up with a smile... " ohh I am Ms. Rosy... I am the caretaker... Let me guide you to your room... "
Shilpa starts to walk with Rosy... She keeps observing the college... And then suddenly she remembers about Armaan... " Umm.. Ms. Rosy... Do you know who this Professor Armaan is... "
Rosy speaks up happily... " Ohh Armaan... He is like the best Professor here... Very passionate towards his work... But why do u ask... ? "
Shilpa... " Actually Shashank sir says he will guide me in whole semester... "
Rosy gives a glance at Shilpa... " Thats great... Am sure it would be effective.. But let me warn you.. Dont go infront of him wearing these short dresses ... "
Shilpa looks at Rosy Amused... " Ohhh... You mean to say he is a... "
Rosy starts to laugh... " No no... He is not like that... He doesn't have interest in all this... All he can think about is his work... "
Shilpa speaks under her breath... " What a boring guy... "
Rosy moves out of the college towards the hostel... Shilpa curiously glance at the building...
Shilpa... " Rosy... Do i have to share my room with anyone else... ? "
Rosy guides her towards the lobby... " No no Dear... Thankfully here every gal has there own room... Soo u dont need to worry... ok here is your room... "
Shilpa walks in and looks at the place satisfied... This is what she wanted... A small simple room... " Thank u Mr.Rosy... It was nice meeting u... "

As Rosy leaves Shilpa quickly opens her bag... She takes out her cell and Impatiently dials a Number...
From the other end and lady talks... " Shilpa... My baby... how are you doing... and is everything ok there... Do u have any difficulty... ? "
Shilpa smiles at her concern... " Mom.. Mom am totally fine... and ya i have got a room also here... Isint it kool... "
Padma also smiles... " Shilpa... I am happy for you... Atlast you are going to fulfill your dream.. But baby plss be careful... You donno this people... "
Shilpa... " Mom plsss... U dont worry i will be careful... And no one dares to mess with Shilpa... "
Her conversation gets interrupted my a knock on the door... " Mom... I need to go now... You plss tgc and eat your medicine on time.. i will call u soon... Love u... "
Shilpa cuts the call and moves towards the door...
As she opens it she sees Mr.Rosy... " Shilpa... Actually i have come to inform you that Armaan wants to meet you tonight... "
Shilpa gives a curious look... " Night... Are u serious... ? "
Rosy laughs... " Ohh gal believe me... He is a decent man... Actually he is very buxy today... Soo as he gets free tonight he wants to meet you... Go to history class at 9 PM... He will be there... "
Shilpa gives a nod and close the door... " Hmm... Let me see how decent this Armaan guy is... Cant wait to meet you Professor... "

8 : 45 Pm :

Shilpa gets dressed and looks at herself with a smile... She glance up at the clock to see the time... Exactly she had 15 minutes to reach the college... Shilpa quickly makes her way out of her room... Suddenly she felt her heart beat rise... She didint knew why but she was actually feeling excited to meet him... He was just a complete stranger... But still she was feeling curious to meet him... Shilpa slowly makes her way into the college... She starts to feel little nervous Seeing the place all dark... But pushing away her nervousness she moves towards history class... As she walks in She notice the place was dark... The only light was coming from the candle on the table... And then she feels someone's presence behind her... She turns with a force that she bumps with the person and loose her balance... And falls down with the person on top of her... Shilpa feels a sudden pain in her head as it hit hard on the floor... She tightly keeps her eyes closed due to the pain... But soon she feels someones touch on her skin... The touch made her whole body shake... A shiver ran down her spine... She didint knew whose touch it was.. But she did like it... Slowly Shilpa opens her eyes and gets captured in a deep blue eyes... His eyes...She couldnt describe how it was... But it was lovely.. Something was hidden in them... Shilpa gives a good glance at him... He was really handsome... She could clearly see his every feature closely... Unknowingly she kept staring at him while he kept giving a curious glance...

Armaan keeps looking at her curiously... He never saw her... But her face... The face was doing something to him... He felt a unknown feeling raise in his heart... The desires that he kept hidden in his heart was rising... He starts to study every feature of her... Unknowingly he felt himself draw towards her... This wasnt what he wanted... He felt someone scream in the back of his mind... To have control in his feelings... To avoid them...
Shilpa notice a change in him... he looked like he was struggling with something... And then again when he looked back at her she felt a gasp escape from her mouth... Those eyes... It was doing something to her... His face... She couldnt figure out what he was thinking... It was totally blank now... No emotions...
Armaan quickly moves up and gives a glare at her... he slowly walk towards the table without a word... Shilpa controls her feelings and get up quickly... She waits until he start to talk... But not getting any response she walks up to him irritatedly... " Excuse me... Cant u see i am waiting here Mr. Armaan... "
Armaan slowly turns and gives a long stare at her... Shilpa tries to keep a straight face infront of him... Armaan slowly starts to talk... " First of all who are u... ? And what are you doing here... ?"
Shilpa looks at him totally confused... " Huh... It you who brought me here... I was told to come and meet you in this class... "
Armaan puts down his file and folds him Arms... " hmm. So u are Ms. Shilpa... "
Shilpa looks at him with Attitude... " Yes I am... Why did you want to meet me... "
Armaan... " I have somethings to tell you... Mostly about how we will carry out classes... But firstly i need to tell u are very important thing... "
With this he slowly starts to move towards her... Shilpa felt the feeling raise in her heart again... Suddenly she felt nervous which was very rare mostly... As her back hits the wall Armaan stops... Shilpa glance back at him and glares... " I was told you are decent... But i think i doubt the statement now... "
Armaan moves closer and speaks softly... " Believe me... I am decent... "
Armaan slowly moves his hand up to the sleeve of her dress and hold it from his finger... And speaks in a threatening voice... " Hereafter... I dont want to see u in these clothes... I am going to guide you so i dont want to see you wear these nonsense... "
Shilpa starts to fume in anger... " This is not nonsense ok... This is my clothes... "
Armaan walks away from her... " I never said its not yours... But as you are going to stay in my supervision i want full corporation from you... Soo u will have to follow my orders... "

Shilpa stares at him not knowing what to say... She had to add two more words with Handsome tag... Arrogant and Selfish...
Armaan clicks his fingers infront of her... " Hello... Did you get my words... "
Shilpa starts to curse him under her breath... But then she gets an idea... She starts to grin thinking about her plan... She looks at him seductively and work towards him... But again.. He had no expression on his face... Totally blank... Still she works closer to him and and trace her finger near his lips... " You really want me to change my look... Dont u think i look beautiful like this... "
Slowly Shilpa glance back in his eyes... For a second she felt as if she saw a Passion in those eyes... Shilpa felt her heartbeat rise seeing the look on his face... She grins and turns to go away.. But She feels him roughly pulls her back towards him... Armaan pulls her and lock her hand behind her... He holds her roughly while looking at her dangerously... Shilpa starts to feel like pain and looks back at him in fear... Armaan loose his hold and speaks to her in a threatening voice... " One more thing... U really need to remember... Stay away from me... Dont come close ... Or else..."

Shilpa totally shocked looks at him walks away from the room... The look on his face did scare her... Still unknowingly she felt herself get attracted towards him... And Unknown Attraction...

You walked passed me...
And my skin tingled with sensation.
I have a tiny little feeling
We'd make one dangerous combination.
It's pretty obvious that you live
On the wrong side of the track.
But I know if I get to know you,
I know I'd never go back.
A fire in me burns
When you touch my skin,
The sweet blaze of your lips,
Equals a savory sin.
There's sweat, and then there's steam.
Then a scorching passion
That exists in between...
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
PART 2 :

Shilpa keeps walking from one side to another impatiently... Whole night she couldnt sleep well... Armaan's thoughts kept haunting her all night... Shilpa frustratedly covers her face in her palms ... what was happening with her... She only met him one day... Was this attraction... ? Shilpa quickly blocks his thoughts from her head... She keeps reminding herself that he was not much important... Her carrier was the most important thing for her... Her thoughts gets interrupted with a call... Lazily Shilpa pics up her phone and take the call... " Hello Mom... Goodmorning... "Padma speaks in a happy voice... " Shilpa... How are you Baby... is all fine there... ?? "Shilpa ... " Mom... It has been only one day... and all is fine... "Padma frowns hearing her voice... " I dont think soo... U sound very sick... Are you fine... "Instantly Shilpa's thoughts run back to Armaan... She controls her feelings and speak in a low voice... " Nothing like that Mom... i am fine... just as this is a new place... "padma speaks gently... " Shilpa... I know u will be feeling lonely... Dont worry i am sure you will adjust soon... and get along with all soon... "Shilpa smiles and cut her phone ... All the while one thought kept haunting her... Will she be able to get along with Armaan ever... ?After an hour Shilpa walks into the college Campus area... She looks around and see people staring at her... As expected...Confidently she starts to walk inside... Today she decided to wear jeans and a top rather than wearing a short dress... No matter how daring she was he did scare her last night... The fire on his eyes did tremble her...Still there was something about him... Something which was difficult to resist... Totally lost in her thoughts she keeps walking aimlessly But suddenly bumps into a person... Gaining her balance Shilpa sees a girl who was fuming in anger... " What the hell... Why are u walking like a idiot... Cant u see where you are going... "Shilpa gets offended with her rude behavior... " Excuse me... Listen.. I didint do it deliberately Ms. Watever... "The girl shots at her... " Ohh hello... I am not Ms. Watever... I am Nikita... Nikita Malhotra.. The most popular girl in college. "Shilpa gives a tight smile at her... " Gud for u... " With this She walks Away from her before Nikki could argue...As she starts to proceed towards the class A guy comes infront of her blocking her way...  Shilpa frowns and studies him... He was gud looking guy... But she didint like the smug look on his face... He was just another a Mr. Wanna-be- popular... Her mind starts to work... Unknowingly she compares the guy with Armaan... As expected the thought came up... Naa... Not even Near to Armaan in anyway...The guy confidently pulls his hand towards her... " Hi... I am Rohan Khanna... U must be the new girl ... "Shilpa slowly shakes his hand... " And the new girl do have a name... I am Shilpa... Nice to meet u Rohan... "Rohan glance at the entrance... " So... Did something wrong happen between u and Nikki... "Shilpa frowns... " Nikki... Our Ms. so called Popular Nikita... She was over reacting... "Rohan starts to talk with a dreamy look... " yes Nikita Malhotra... But believe me... She is not bad... Infact she is very good actually... "Totally amused Shilpa looks at Rohan carefully... The guy was fully in love with Nikita... She could clearly see it... " Hmmm if u are that confident... She may be... "Rohan looks at her flushed... " oh sorry... i just mean she is not a bad person... Forget it... lets move to the class... "Shilpa gives a angry look at the lecturer... The guy was talking nonstop for 2 hours now... She was feeling soo sleepy that she felt  sleeping  nicely on her desk... Slowly she glance at Rohan who was sitting beside her... But he was buxy staring at Nikita... Shilpa rolls her eyes and lazily look at the door... As she looked her gaze got locked on the person who was standing on the door... It was Armaan who was staring at her... Actually Glaring at her... Shilpa felt her whole body go stiff... now the sleep was miles away from her... His stare was effecting her badly... Shilpa tries to get her attention back at the lecturer... But she could feel his gaze on her... For about 5 mins she set still knowing that his gaze was on her... After sometime the lecture ended and students started to move out of the class... Shilpa waits till all go out... When she again glanced at the door there wasnt anyone... feeling revealed she slowly gets up and pick her bag... As she turns she bumps into Armaan...Shilpa gasps and speak in a trembled voice... " ohhh... I thought u left... "Armaan looks at her blankly and speaks in a cold voice... " Meet me after 10 minutes... In History class... And be on time... "As he walked away Shilpa kept staring at his retreating back... Whenever he was around she felt weak... She didint have the strength to argue... Shilpa starts to get disturbed... She decides not to be that close to him... Atleast she wished...History class :Armaan was too lost doing his work... But as he felt footsteps approach in the room he knew it was her... Then came up the scent of her... Damn... he cursed himself ... Cauxe he was giving importance to something which he badly wanted to avoid... Armaan tries to control himself and turns back to see Shilpa who walked in coolly while chewing a gum...Armaan instantly block her way... " No soo fast lady... "Shilpa looks at him irritated... " Now whats the problem... I am not wearing any short dress Sir.."Armaan keeps himself calm... " What are you eating... is that a way to behave... Do you think u can study while eating it... "Shilpa rolls her eyes muttering to herself... " Shashank sir says he is 24... But this wierdo behaves like a 80 yr old man... "Armaan clears her throat trying to get her attention... Shilpa looks at him annoyed and moves out to throw the gum...  As she comes back she sees Some papers placed on the table... She moves closer and have a good look at them...Armaan speaks in a soft voice... " Your work for today... Do these papers...and u cant leave until u complete them... "Shilpa looks at him totally annoyed... " What... Soo many papers... How on the earth i will finish them soo soon... "Armaan ... " If you want to complain i can give more... "Shilpa glares at him and take her seat... As she started to do the paper he himself got buxy in his work... After sometime she starts to feel bored... Sooo she comes up with the conversation... " Armaaan... "Armaan cuts back her words... " Sir... Dont forget it... "Shilpa ... " Armaan SIR... I was saying why do you always work in this classroom... is this like your favorite room... "Not getting any response Shilpa again talks... " Okk Are you like fond of History... "Again not getting any response Without thinking much she shifts closer to him... " Ok answer this plss... what's your age... ? "Armaan turns to her and stare at her with the blank expression... Shilpa again felt herself getting lost in him... his eyes... It was a mystery... Again she was too close to him... Her mind kept screaming... Back off Shilpa... Tooo close... Too close ... But her heart was not listening... Her gaze dropped on to his lips... His lips was perfect... She wondered how it would feel against her... Shilpa gets surprised at her own devil thinkings... what on the earth was she thinking... He was her teacher...Armaan was at first very much irritated from her questions... He didint like to talk much...and he easily got irritated when people talk too much... With her last question he did turn to stop her from doing useless talks... but he didint knew when he himself started to stare at her... there was something abt her... Something which was attracting him.. He hated this... he had to stay away from her... For his own good... Armaan slowly moves closer to her not caring abt her expression... He moved closer and looked at her in the same threatening way... All Shilpa could do was stare back at him... They were close... too close... She could clearly feel his breath on her lips... Armaan maintains his calm posture spoke in  a low voice... "  Concentrate on your work and finish it... Believe me i wont hesitate from keeping you here all night until you finish... "Shilpa blinks her eyes as he moved away from her... She takes a long breath and without a word gets back into her work... This was not good... he was effecting her badly... After about an hour Armaan moves away from his bundle of work... Sometimes he himself wondered how he easily he gets lost in his work... But it did distract him from other things... Specially from the girl sitting beside him... As he remember about her he turns only to see her sleeping with her head on the desk... Again he felt himself staring at her... He tried to tear his gaze from her... But couldnt succeed in it... Unknowingly his hand lifted and moved towards her face... He moves  the hair scattered on her face behind her ear softly... As he saw her face clearly he felt himself gasp... he tried to deny the fact... But all he could see in her face was... Innocence...

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
PART 3 :

Shashank looks up from the file seeing Armaan enter to his office hastily...Confused he walks up to Armaan ... " Armaan.. is everything fine... U looks worried.. "
Armaan whispers... " Shilpa... "
Shashank gets more confused... " Huh Shilpa... what abt her... "
Armaan... " I cant guide her... plss arrange someone else... I just cant do this... "
Totally amused Shashank looks at Armaan ... " Are you serious... I cant believe you saying this... Whats wrong... "
Armaan moves away worriedly... " I just cant...She is... she is annoying... "
Shashank laughs hearing him... " Armaan... seriously is this the reason..."
Armaan gets into his thoughts... " Damn... How can i say she has started to effect me... "
Shashank gives  a shake... " Hello Armaan... U here... ? "
Armaan ... " Huh... Yaaa sorry... But Sir..."
Shashank... " No buts Armaan... You are a professional lecturer... And its up to you... If you have a problem with her sort it out... Keep her in dicipline... "
Armaan slowly nods at Shashank... " Yes sir... I agree with u.. Okk i gotta go... Lecture time... "
Armaan slowly walks out of the office with the thoughts... " She can effect me... No one can... I better stay away from her... "

Shilpa coolly walks into the class and look around... She notice Nikita flirting with some boys... Rolling her eyes she walks in and take her seat near Rohan who was buxy staring at Nikki
Shilpa tugs him... " hello lover boy... "
Rohan quickly turns to her... " Huh... hi Shilpa... ohh sorry i was actually... "
Shilpa ... " ya ya i know what u were doing... Ohh listen... "
Before Shilpa could talk Armaan walks into the class... Shilpa feels her heartbeat raise again seeing him again... Armaan gives a look at Shilpa... Both stare at each other for some time... but Shilpa looks away feeling awkward...
Armaan slowly starts to talk... " hello everyone.. Soo we will be continuing from a new chapter today... some talks on historical places... "
Shilpa interrupts his talk... " Excuse me Sir... I have no notes... "
Armaan gives a glare at her and speak in a cold voice... " I dont like any interruptions while i am talking... Got it... "
Shilpa protests ... " But sir... "
Armaan... " Did you get it... ? "
Shilpa speaks gritting her teeth ... " Yes sir... "
As Armaan gets back to his talk Shilpa starts to tug Rohan with her leg... Rohan irritatedly looks at her... " What... If the hitler see us he will kill both of us... "
Shilpa speaks in a low voice... " Plss listen na... "
Before she could complete Armaan interrupts... " Ms. Shilpa... is there any problem... "
Shilpa looks at him quickly... " No.. Nothing say... "
Armaan ... " Concentrate on your book and better listen to what i am teaching you... It will benefit you only not me... "
Shilpa curse at him and looks down at her book which was blank... how on the earth she was gonna study when she had no notes... Shilpa again look back at Rohan and tug him hard... " Listen man... I need ur help... Seriously my notes... "
Before She completes she notice Armaan glaring at her... " Ms. Shilpa get up... "
Shilpa looks at him nervously and gets up... Her nervousness rise as she sees him approach her with teh same look...
Armaan moves closer and look at her angrily... " I dont like when people interfere while i teach... "
Rohan slowly speaks up... " Sir.. Sorry she was just... "
Armaan looks back at Rohan... " I am not talking to u... Soo stay quiet.."
Armaan looks back at Shilpa this time more calm... " I think u better leave the class... Just go and stay in the record's room.. "
Shilpa... " But sir... Records room... "
Armaan... " Yes... Thats your punishment... Now u may leave... "

Shilpa walks into record room angrily... She couldnt believe he actually threw her out of the class.. She felt soo humiliated... But all she wanted to get was some notes... She holds her head tiredly and look around... She walks near the door and try to put on lights.. but they were not working... Shilpa walk back inside and starts to look around the files... Suddenly a particular file gets caught in her eyes... the file had the name Armaan... Shilpa quickly walks up and take the file... She open it and read out loud... " Armaan Mallik... Senior student... Ohh soo he also studied in here... "
Shilpa opens teh first page and gasps... There was his pic... looking more young and his smile... he had a lovely smile... Shilpa smiles seeing a different Armaan... she wondered why a sudden change came in him... He looked more different then now in his college years... Shilpa gets more curious and starts to turn the page but stops as she hears a footstep... Quickly she puts the file in shelf and turn away...

Armaan walks in and look at Shilpa... Shilpa looks back at him surprised.. She wondered why he was here.. But then it reminded her that she was in punishment... feeling awkward Shilpa starts to walk back...Suddenly she trips... Shilpa close her eyes as she knew she was going to fall...But then she felt a strong hold on her waist... Gaining her balance she holds his shoulder tightly... Slowly she open her eyes only to get in lost in those blue eyes... Surely there was something in it... which she couldnt figure out... And then Shilpa notice he was too close to her... Her gaze moves down to his lips... Which was close to hers... She glance back at his eyes and gasps as she sees him stare at her lips...
And then the look was gone... he was back with his blank face...
Armaan moves a lil away from her and stare blankly...Shilpa looks at him and starts to move away when he stops her by holding her hand... Shilpa gasps with the contact... His hand was hot.. And she felt her whole skin burn... Shilpa turns back and look at Armaan who also had the very same look...Surely he also has felt something unusual... Armaan quickly leaves her hand and takes out the notes and speak in a low voice... " Here you go... The notes you wanted... and ummm Sorry for today... "
Before She could speak Armaan walks out of the room... Shilpa glance at the notes and at his retreating back... What was he... She wondered what was up with him.. If one time rude another time helpful... With all this she understood onething... Armaan was a man full of mystery...

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
PART 4 :

Next morning :
Shilpa hastily moves towards the class... She was late today... All night she couldnt sleep as Armaan kept haunting her dream everytime... As Shilpa starts to move in She gets a call from her mom... in a hurry she picks up the call..." Mom... I am late for class.. "
Padma speaks gently... " Shilpa... baby I just wanted to check on you... "
Shilpa speaks softly... "Aww Mom... I didint mean to be rude... Actually i woke up late.. Uhhgg Damn alarm... Soo now i am late for class..."
Padma laughs hearing her... " Ohh baby... Ok you take good care.. Love you... "
Shilpa... " Bye mom... Love you too "
As Shilpa turns she bumps hard to someone... Shilpa gasps as she feel the touch of him on her waist... She knew it was him... Shilpa slowly lift her gaze to see Armaan stare at her.. The blank look was back on his face... She wondered what was hidden beneath it...
Armaan moves little closer and whispers... " Why are you not inside the class "
Shilpa speaks nervously... " Sir.. Actually mom called... And... "
Armaan moves away folding his arm... " Get back into class... "
Shilpa quickly moves into the class before he could speak any other word...

Armaan ... " So class... We will be doing a assignment this week... Soo eventually all of you will have to work in pairs... and we will choose the best assignment among them... "
Shilpa notice all taking out names from the bowl... As She starts to move towards it Rohan stops her ... Shilpa notice Rohan happily grinning at her... " What... Why are u smiling like a idiot... "
Rohan speaks cheerfully... " You know who my partner is... Nikita... Am sooo happy... "
Shilpa rolls her eyes... " Ohh woow... gud for you Rohan... Listen Just tell her you love her this time... "
Rohan blush hearing her... " Shilpa... Dont talk rubbish.. Ok move and take out a name... "

Shilpa slowly moves upto the bowl ... As she tries to take a chit Armaan stops her... Shilpa looks at him questioningly...
Armaan speaks in low voice... " Your name is not in this... "
Shilpa frowns hearing him... " What... But why... I want to do the assignment... "
Armaan moves the bowl away... "  Why dont u just take ur seat... "
Shilpa looks at him angrily and walks back to her seat... She really wanted to do the assignment... Rohan notice the upset look on her face... " Yo whats wrong... Whose your partner... ??"
Shilpa signs in disappointment... " Damn the hitler... I am not included in the project... "
Rohan frowns... " Why... ??? "
Shilpa... "Thats what i also want to know... And Mr. Armaan you will have to answer me... "
As the class end Shilpa sees Armaan moving out of the class... Quickly she runs after him... As he walks out Shilpa stops him... " Armaan Sir... I need to talk to you... "
Armaan ignores her and keeps walking... " I dont have time... I have got a another lecture... "
Shilpa hold his hand and stops him... But as she touch him she feels a sensational feeling come inside her... Stunned she looks up at Armaan who had the same look on his face.. He hands were hot.. Just like the previous night... Ignoring the weird feelings Shilpa speaks slowly... " Plss Armaan sir i want to ask you something... "
All of a sudden Armaan starts to walk towards her... Suprised with this Shilpa starts to move back until her back hits the cold wall... Armaan moves closer to her and studies her face... His mind  kept screaming... Why does she effect me soo much... 
Armaan speaks slowly... " You are a new student here... And i cant give you any assignment until you are fully familiar with the topics... Hope you have got ur answer... "
Armaan moves away sees her all silent... Soo he speaks with a soften expression " Go and attend your next class... and be attentive in your classes... "
Shilpa looks at his retreating back silently..

Night time... Shilpa's room :

Shilpa looks up from her book as she hears a knock on her door... Lazily she walks up to the door and opens it... Rosy walks in wid a smile...
Shilpa smiles seeing her... " hey Rosy... where have you been... Never saw you around... Plss come in... "
Rosy... " No no dear am in a hurry... I just came to check upon you... Soo how is the everything going... Hows studies... "
Shilpa signs... " Ohh Rosy... Everything is going great except for Armaan sir... Uhggg i just hate him... "
Rosy laughs... " Dont worry dear... You will get used to him soon... Anyways he is not that bad... he is a good person... "
Shilpa... " Gud person my foot... I dont like him at all... "
Rosy stares at her and speaks in a low voice... " Let me give u a advice... Dont hate him that much... You never know ... You might fall in love with him... i have to leave now... Goodnyt... "
Shilpa looks at Rosy leave in a hurry... Her words kept ringing in her mind... love with Armaan... Shilpa quickly brush the thought away and moves to the bed to get some sleep...

After some hours Shilpa open her eyes as she feels someone's presence close to her... Slowly she opens her eyes and look around... Then all of a sudden she notice a figure near the corner of her bed... Shilpa tries to look nicely... She gasps as the person move out from the dark... It was Armaan... Stunned Shilpa looks at him... He was dressed in a fade jeans... Thats it... Only a jeans... With a bare chest... First thought which came up in her mind was what the hell he was doing here half dressed... Shilpa notice Armaan coming closer to her... And surprisingly he had a smile on her face... The smile... She knew she was never gonna forget the smile... Armaan moves closer to her and sit beside her... Shilpa nervously asks him... " Armaan sir... What... what are you doing here... "
Armaan speaks in a low voice... A strange voice which she never heared... " Why shouldnt i come here... That what you wanted right... "
Shilpa avoids looking at him... " Me... I never wanted you to come here... What a rubbish... "
Armaan moves his hand to her chest keeps his hand near her heart... " This... It says u want me here... "
Shilpa stares at him not knowing what to say... This was weird... What was he actually doing here... Shilpa comes out of her thoughts as she feels him caress her waist...
Shilpa shudders ... " Sir... What are you doing... "
Armaan without a word pulls her towards him... Shilpa holds his shoulder tightly... Again she gets stunned with the feel of his skin... His body was warm. And smooth.. And she liked it... She didint want to move away from him... Shilpa looks up at him... He had a passionate look on his face... And that made her heartbeat rise... Without breaking the eyelock Armaan moves his hand under her shirt caressing her stomach... Shilpa close her eyes with his touch on her skin... Armaan moves closer to her face and whispers close to her lips... " You are soo beautiful... Your mine... Only mine... "
Shilpa didint understand what was happening... And now she didint wish to know... All she wanted was to enjoy his touch...  Armaan moves down to her neck nibbling her skin... Shilpa moans in pleasure...Armaan moves up moving down to her lips  barely brushing his lips with her... He kept repeating the same words. .. " Your mine... Only mine... "

With a scream Shilpa wakes up... Ohh gosh... That was a dream... Shilpa felt her heart pounding badly... Still she felt the touch of him on her body... And her lips... Still she felt his lips brush on hers... Shilpa shivers with the thought... What was this happening... Such a dream about him... Shilpa lies down again with a thought haunting her mind... Was she falling for him...