Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Oh and WHY the heck was he launching his book in INDIA? Why not go to his country and do it? ROFL @ his book launching getting cancelled.

Exactlyyy. Why doesn't he go launch his oh-so-amazing and controversial book in his own country? Is it cause he lowesss the insults and joota chappals being thrown at him? 😆
Rofl, it was soo awesome the way he's being dissed everywhere. This is what happens when you talk shi* about our players.

Oh and I loveee the title. ;)
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Yeh title ka reason kya hai? ðŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG. IndiaTV made another report about Afridi's lame statements and also how he started as a batsmen but he was so bekaar he turned to bowling 🤣🤣🤣 And also, they showed how Dada has beat all these fast bowlers with proof showing his records in cricket. As if, its needed. We all know how amazing Dada has been.

Btw, is Afridi coming back? :S Didn't he say he retired? O well, unke yahan toh it happens.. retirement then back then again retirement lol.

Ohhh and they also showed a clip from India v. Pak, Asia Cup 2004 where Sachin paaji hit a 4 and Shoaib ran towards the ball, he fell, tried to pick up the bowl endless times, dropped it, then was looking up and down and just looking utterly hilarious 🤣

Gosh, they're making SOOO much fun of Afridi, its HILARIOUS. I <3 IndiaTV at such times 😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: utfracks

Yeh title ka reason kya hai? ðŸ˜†

Rach baby, aren't you following the news? 😆 Our dearest frenemies, I mean the Pak players who have been Ousted from their team by their own board are going around making comments about our players namely Sachin paaji and Dravid because they NEED the attention since ab cricket toh hai nahi khelne ko toh is tarike se hi sahi 😆

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol now its India TV's turn for the spl masala news
gosh this must be so embarassing for akhtar n afridi but then agen if u've biten a cricket ball in the view of so many cameras n openly admitted to ball tampering n shown how lil sportsman spiritu have then there isnt much that can embarass u

spiritcrimson thumbnail

Rach baby, aren't you following the news? 😆 Our dearest frenemies, I mean the Pak players who have been Ousted from their team by their own board are going around making comments about our players namely Sachin paaji and Dravid because they NEED the attention since ab cricket toh hai nahi khelne ko toh is tarike se hi sahi 😆

LOL Anku lately Ive not been following anything cricket related. Like I said, I'm on a break from cricket after the long and painful England tour. ðŸ˜† but I read about Shoaib Akhtar;s comments on Sachin and Dravid. Our players are such gentlemen who chose to remain quiet! :D
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my godd afridi and shoaib :X they are so SO fake :|
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OMG. IndiaTV made another report about Afridi's lame statements and also how he started as a batsmen but he was so bekaar he turned to bowling 🤣🤣🤣 And also, they showed how Dada has beat all these fast bowlers with proof showing his records in cricket. As if, its needed. We all know how amazing Dada has been.

Btw, is Afridi coming back? :S Didn't he say he retired? O well, unke yahan toh it happens.. retirement then back then again retirement lol.

Ohhh and they also showed a clip from India v. Pak, Asia Cup 2004 where Sachin paaji hit a 4 and Shoaib ran towards the ball, he fell, tried to pick up the bowl endless times, dropped it, then was looking up and down and just looking utterly hilarious 🤣

Gosh, they're making SOOO much fun of Afridi, its HILARIOUS. I <3 IndiaTV at such times 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
INDIA TV FTW! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yeah he supposedly retired but is still not retired. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Shizzz, I missed this news segment!
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Afridi needs to learn what to speak. MAAAN.
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^ yup needs to know wat u say n abt who to say...needs to remember yuvi's reply to the last time he sed something abt indians!