Rohit Shetty signs Archana Puran Singh, VIP and Kr

Posted: 12 years ago

Rohit Shetty signs Archana Puran Singh, VIP and Krishna for Bol Bachchan 
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, August 27, 2011 - 14:32 IST 

Rohit Shetty who was a judge on Jubilee Comedy Circus, has signed talented contestant VIP, Krishna and his co-judge in the show Archana Puran Singh for a role in his upcoming film Bol Bachchan starring Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin and Prachi Desai.

Rohit has always maintained that VIP and Krishna are very talented and he is now living up to his word. The filmmaker has managed to find a role that Archana, Krishna and VIP will fit into. 

The workaholic director has started the shoot of the film in Jaipur from 24th August with Abhishek Bachchan and others. Ajay Devgn will be joining the team today. 

Bol Bachchan is slated to release in July 2012.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/2011/08/27/16247/index.html

Oh, thats cool.. i am not a fan of VIP.. i do like Archana and Krushna.. btw i like the guy who performs with some Zee drama chic.. forgot his name.. he should be in it instead of VIP..
Originally posted by Meena1

Oh, thats cool.. i am not a fan of VIP.. i do like Archana and Krushna.. btw i like the guy who performs with some Zee drama chic.. forgot his name.. he should be in it instead of VIP..

His Name is KAPIL SHARMA from Comedy Circus, he act with Ankita who is in Pavitra Rishta from Zee.
Originally posted by Meena1

thats Kapil?! i also think he is better than VIPl. Edited by Glee - 12 years ago
yes.. yes.. Kapil..he is one funny guy.. way better than VIP.. VIP is quite irritating with his imitations..

The guy  in movie ready, what was his name?? He is also a part of comedy circus

Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saddiakhan

The guy  in movie ready, what was his name?? He is also a part of comedy circus

billo aka lehri aka sudesh ðŸ˜†

Man...Shakeel Siddiqui was so funny too in Comedy Circus. VIP is not as funny, but it's cool to see how he can mimic so many voices. It's good that Rohit Shetty has signed comedians for the film of his.
^^ Lehri is the best... punjabi pride..😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by zainab25

Man...Shakeel Siddiqui was so funny too in Comedy Circus. VIP is not as funny, but it's cool to see how he can mimic so many voices. It's good that Rohit Shetty has signed comedians for the film of his.
I miss Shakeeell, he shouuld come back to CC.. he was the best from that season.. can't believe he didn't win.. he taught me soo many gaaliss.. hahaha  😆😆