MN OS-My wife biggest trepidation(ironing) pg 26

AsktheDust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hye all!! I'm totally non writer but thanks to my anatomy's teacher whose lectures were so boring so I penned down this on my notebook lol. When I wrote it I thought this was an o.s but after typing it, spending whole 30 minutes on it, it's become a mini story. Anyways this is getting too boring or lengthy, tried to figure it out but due to lack of time I couldn't. There is no any new concept in it its just simple scenes in the raw form right now so feel free to appreciate or criticise. I never mind...so here's the piece of my writing...
INDEX

Just wanna be with u -------pg 01

tired of being sorry (part 1)-------pg 17

tired of being sorry(part 2)------pg 21

MN OS

Just wanna be with u

"Oh God... I just hate physiology" nupur muttering beneath her breath as she reached for her prepared slide and trying to concentrate on it. She was sitting in the far corner of garden area of university along with her friends and prepared herself for upcoming presentation which was held just about an hour later. She curses herself to stick to her friends like anything as a result she got the most annoying and worst topic ever "General circulation" according to her.

Nupur bhushan was very lively and talkative in nature if she likes someone but if someone pissed her off so  surely she was the worst creature on entire earth. She was doing her MBBS and very consistence in her studies because from the day one she had a strong hatred towards the subject called PHYSIOLOGY. And now sitting with her friends she trying to figure out the summary of her topic.

"OMG!!! shilpa look at him" naina's voice suddenly broke the silence of surrounding."OH GOD he is so handsome "shilpa grabbed nupur shoulder and shaking her in excitement while payal sighs and said "I agree... I wish our classmates were also handsome as like him." "nupsie" shilpa patted on her back again to divert her attention from slide to the hunk that was walking in the corridor of their faculty. The man in his twenties wearing an army uniform, good physique and tall his jaws clenched together to show his definite rough jawbones the way he was walking seems like he was full of conceit about his good looks because he didn't pay any attention to surrounding where the girls were drool over his looks and trying to look at him while the boys were also impressed with his charm and moreover on his batches which placed on his uniform.

"what's ur problem guys u know nah how much I hate physio but instead of helping me out you guys continuously distract me from my presentation." nupur started in one go with irritation and frown,  scanned the faces of her friends and spotted the shining glint of admiration in their eyes as well the red colour lingered on their cheeks. oh God they were blushing like an idiot and their attention were not on her if they had, surely they retorted back at her outburst. Nupur cranked her neck to look at the direction where they were constantly gazing like a duffos, and there he was" The Major Mayank Sharma" with all his arrogance and his most favourite frown on his forehead. Her heart was pounding after seeing him in front of herself. She felt her throat chocked she stood quickly in anticipation as he reached towards them and pulled out his shades his eyes were incredibly brown."Hye Nupur!!!how r u? I'm returned at this morning, trying to called u but I think ur cell phone was off, it seems like u were really busy with ur studies." he said all this with his trademark smile and the dimples flashed in his cheeks .Nupur gulped down hard and trying to concentrate on his words which were laced with his everlasting NO-ONE-CAN-RESISTS-ME expression.she gritted her teeth in anger and stood there still.

Her friends were also surprised looking at this stranger behaviour only for them, but surely not for nupur. They all knows about her family and friends even they met with some of her male college or school friends in the parties back at her home but she never told them about him earlier is she? nope. He forwarded his hand and wrapped his fingers on the wrist of statue nupur, his grip was gentle yet firm and said politely to them "excuse us" with a smile. firstly naina out of her trance and shook her head in affirmative and nudged shilpa."yeh yeh sure "they said in coarse .he looked up at nupur who was total in dilemma."Mayank Sharma came to met her in her university, holding her hand in front of her friends; he passed a friendly smile to girls... not possible.Oh Jesus I hope it was not a dream or my weird imagination so far" nupur thought. He snapped in front of her face and she was back to her senses "lets go" he said and forwarded his hand towards the gate. "where? "she hurriedly asked "outside ... parking area, in my car i want to talk to u actually more than me my hands wants to talk to u." He winked at her fiery expression. She wondered what happened to him is he alright??? she turned to face her friends they were also seeing them with confusion and amusement. She felt her heart pounding hard against her rib cage but she tried to protest "I don't ... actually i want too but it is impossible for me because i have a presentation in an hour ". She finds out the most convenient excuse for his request cum order. "oh really so your presentation is more important than me huh" he said with serious face but the wicked laughter lurking in their glowing depths."Mayank listen ..."and before she protested more she was dragged with him. He walked really fast she almost ran to manage her footstep with him.

People saw them with sheer interest and the smile which were playing on their lips causing nupur to dig a hole and crawl into it. finally they were in parking area mayank steered her through the line up of closely parked car and stop in front of his own car. nupur freed her wrist from his hand and stood there with frowned deeply" what are u doing here mayank? are u out of ur mind? have u any idea u were in my university." she almost shouted at him taking advantage of surrounding where no one else present at this time. He smiled at her frustrated outburst, he reached out and stroked her hair gently "i miss u Nupur" she glanced up at his eyes and catching them looking at her so warmly her cheeks flushed but hurriedly composed herself she said" me too...btw where is ur protocol major ?"she trying to avoid the flicker of blaze in his hazel orbs. he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her lightly"well, actually madame when i met with my personalizes i don't want any protocol with me or as you say i don't want any hurdle b/w me r my personal things" "so I'm a just a thing for u?" she said playfully "you r not just a thing ... you are just amazing" he replied in her manner. she laughed at his eccentric behaviour and without any delayed she hugged him.

Mayank and Nupur total poles apart. Nupur was fun loving, chirpy and completely spoilt lady while mayank was sober, decent and studious , thanks to army life or in nupur words mayank is like the book who had most annoying title ever " 100 golden rules ' how to follow the rulez.". they were met in the common party where mayank's mom and granny also invited. and on their continuous pleading he prepared himself for attending a function but only for an hour. and there he saw nupur, who was blabbering something in her friend ears and smiling continuously. He heard his heart thumped and the Mayank Sharma falls for a girl who was 5 years younger than him and totally opposite. Later he proposed him and nupur willingly accept it.  They were dating around four months but tuff luck, Mayank's granny caught them in cafe one day and black mailed him emotionally to marry nupur soon because now she wants to saw Mayank settled in her marital life as he was settled in his professional life. After lots of argument with her mom and granny finally he decided not to fight further with these two ladies and accept their decisions but he made a clear that this marriage was kept secret from their friends and relatives. When nupur heard about this she was hell angry at him but after lots of pleading he managed to convince her. Nupur family had no any objection they were staying in U.S so they had very less time to prepare for marriage chores and finally with lots of hustle bustle they were knotted in the most beautiful relationship ever.

On their wedding night Mayank showers all his love upon her and girl like nupur who was blunt and bold just surrendered herself with the shy smile playing on her lips. Mayank backed to his duty while she was busy with her studies, her friends and class mates never known she was married and nupur didn't disclose herself. The time flew really quickly and they just celebrate their anniversary 4 months back and now after a whole 4 months he was back in town to meet her in university and nupur felt bliss and scared at the same time because he never wanted to disclosed their relationship but seeing him after ages her only wish to clung herself in his embrace. she knew it she loses senses anytime so making a lame excuses hiding from him but he was mayank who knew her inside out.

They stood there idle in each other arms when nupur stepped back and broke his embrace "i love u " "i love more than u do..."he replied and his gazed shifted towards her lips, then he slid his hand down to the back of her neck in a loose caress bent his head and kissed her. It was the merest touch, light as a feather, soft, warm , sweet his lips just grazed hers. Then he broke the contact she opened her eyes and seeing an smirk on his face. "what ? "she asked frustrated "what what ? you know very well i don't want to disclose our relationship" he said smiling."Fine me too... now back off major" she said angrily and turned to leave when she felt tugged at her hand and pulled in his arms and before she protested his mouth came on her hard this time .the hands she had raised in defensive manner didn't push him away instead they slid up his chest, feeling the hardness of his muscle , and reached around to his neck. He stepped closer so their bodies touched length to length. she gasped opening her mouth to his she tasted him. their tongues met and entwined and her mind blanked out completely. e yes close, she breathed in the faint lemony scent that was so heady and delicious. her fingers held his hair and her toes curled.

But this was not enough she was desperate to feel his bare skin against her. desperate to have him touch him intimately, taste him, suck him after a long wait. she tugged et his shirt and moaned in irritation when it wouldn't give. he pulled back from her slightly "nupur," he said reluctantly "nupur we can't..."she didn't pay any attention to his order surely she was not in her senses and reached up for him again. He held his head back firmly "I said we can't ...we are in parking area of ur university" he emphasized on the words of ur university, she realized where they were and stepped back shocked and embarrassed. Her dazed look almost kill him but he composed himself and naughtily said "i will give u what u want honey but not right now" she bewildered looked up at him who was smiling at her condition. Nupur required few minutes to back in her usual self and said with raised brows "how would u know that exactly i want you right now ?" he laughed whole heartedly and her heart thumped oh god if she looked at him again she would throw herself back into his arms. He read her expression and not to annoying her further he bent and kissed her cheek lightly "I know every thing about u nups , see u in the evening dear bye ... and best of luck for ur presentation" he said "do you really think i remember a single word of my presentation ?" she asked him with a smile and heard his laughter. She turned but stopped at her way leaning forward she stole a quick kiss "Bye major". "Bye wifey" she heard him saying and shook her head smiling...

no time for review it so pardon for error on spelling and in grammer...

bye all

Edited by Sagacious.R - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful  so much 
i love it 
Keep on writing
and I am with u dear 
i also hate anatomy and physiology  its always gave me headech
Thanks for pm 
cont soon

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was just aweesome! I simply loved it... You have to write more or continue this one... Its fantastic... 😳

& And all the best for your exam ...   πŸ˜Š Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
ria.arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
this was a lovely story hun... do continue ... well written  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

all the best for your exam... do well  πŸ‘πŸΌ
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is simply the best
luved it
do write more and pm me too next time
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
it was one of d beautiful mayur OS's i've ever read
it was just wonderful
u r superb hun
u should write more
plz plz do write more n more OS and  FF on mayur
Take care
and all d best for examz

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was all refreshing and beautiful.wonderful writing.
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful OS
Keep writing more
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hinaday this was awesome Writing, and while Reading i was falling for Mayank..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Beautiful mayur os
very nice and Romantic OS, and i didnt know u r that good, do write More..
and All the best for ur Exam, again u were busy on IF before ur exam..πŸ˜†
well good luck for Exam and thnx for the pm..πŸ€—

mayur5eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww hina u can write so well yaar😳
what a romantic os man loved itπŸ˜›
and best of luck for your examπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 12 years ago