1 doojay se hoay juda...jb 1 doojay k liye banne!!

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz i know it has  made abhiya 2nd official song...i love its lyrics...and damn perfect on abhiya 😭 😭

i miss my abhiya so much and 1 of my friend made a vm on it...guyz must watch its beautiful and perfect...

i love the scene used when abhay took memory of pia  and left her alone and arnab take away pia frm abhay...and abhay watch her ..😭 🥺 🥺

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymeJeZyaE0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG it is so touching...I miss Abhiya😭
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know I actuaaly thought of Abhiya when I first heard the song. It describes Abhiya to the T without intending to.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww..RIDHZU..thank you so much yaar🤗.🤗.I miss my ABHIYA.🤢.😭like i just cannot explain yaar..& thank you ..I love this moment also..I THINK IT WAS A MOMENT WHICH MADE ABHIYA  the FOREVER EPIC COUPLE & made this story ..above any level..IT WAS A CLASS TRAGIC YET SO MUCH PASSIONATE MOMENT na..😭 IT WAS BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME RIDHZU.👏.😭Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..RIDHZU..thank you so much yaar🤗.🤗.I miss my ABHIYA.🤢.😭like i just cannot explain yaar..& thank you ..I love this moment also..I THINK IT WAS A MOMENT WHICH MADE ABHIYA  the FOREVER EPIC COUPLE & made this story ..above any level..IT WAS A CLASS TRAGIC YET SO MUCH PASSIONATE MOMENT na..😭 IT WAS BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME RIDHZU.👏.😭

Ur right Hemu Di they are heartbreaking
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww...that was a ausum vm...missing abhiya...these moments...every clip in this vm is soo perfect...i miss them and want them 2gether...

Originally posted by: chakku

OMG it is so touching...I miss Abhiya😭

yea its so touching yar...i love the scenes which is used...yea miss abhiya terribly😭 😭
kahan gay humare abhiya???🥺

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

You know I actuaaly thought of Abhiya when I first heard the song. It describes Abhiya to the T without intending to.

yes actually its seems it is made for abhiya yar...i mean only abhiya k liye specialy order pe bana hai...i waonder its damn perfct yar how???😲😳

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..RIDHZU..thank you so much yaar🤗.🤗.I miss my ABHIYA.🤢.😭like i just cannot explain yaar..& thank you ..I love this moment also..I THINK IT WAS A MOMENT WHICH MADE ABHIYA  the FOREVER EPIC COUPLE & made this story ..above any level..IT WAS A CLASS TRAGIC YET SO MUCH PASSIONATE MOMENT na..😭 IT WAS BREATHTAKINGLY AWESOME RIDHZU.👏.😭

awww hema its my pleasure dat i shared my abhiya memories wid ya...🤗 🤗
i know missing them alot alot...their story r only dragging till now
yes its the epic moment ever when abhay took pia memory...yes so so touchy and passionate yar...i still cant remember pia s words when she was begging abhay...no abhay asa mat karo...asa mat karo abhay...i love u and cant forget u...and abhay u 😡
i know i love she used so epic moment in this vm...dats y so wanted to shared wid u guyz...
no need to thanx yar...love ya🤗

Originally posted by: peehu24

aww...that was a ausum vm...missing abhiya...these moments...every clip in this vm is soo perfect...i miss them and want them 2gether...

yea its damn suit them alot...yea i know want them together...its too enough now...its high time to unite them