CSZ Ending All Discussions Here

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

3 SHOWS FACE THE HEAT 

Sanskaar Laxmi,Chhoti Bahu and Ek Nayi Choti Si Zindagi may be axed 

Neha Maheshwri 

The channel in question is apparently planning to pull off all its backbencher shows 
this fall.The three shows Sanskaar Laxmi,sequel to Chhoti Bahu and Ek Nayi Choti Si Zindagi that were launched in January,February and April respectively have failed to garner sustainable TRPs.The channel has decided to axe the three shows in the month of September as it doesnt want to launch any new show alongside Kaun Banega Crorepati.Informs a source,The three shows have been under the scanner for quite some time now.We have tried introducing twists in the tale and roping in more popular faces but in vain as nothing could bolster their TRPs.The channel has several projects lined up and its time to pull off the nonperforming shows. These show have been dwindling between a rating of 1 and 2 for the past few weeks.Apparently,pressure is mounting on the channel as it has been pushed back to the fourth position in the GEC race.It will have to come up with better programming to regain its lost ground.

Chhoti Bahu 

Ek Nayi Choti Si Zindagi 

Sanskaar Laxmi 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
i dont want to see choti bahu go its a really good show.. as for choti se zindagi the makers goofed up the show by making a leap of 10 years and now the story is getting stupid and boring...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually i expected this frm zee certainly they r behaving the same way as star plus the current track is good yaar y dnt they change the cv's insteadEdited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago
nooo csz cant finsih omg yyy :(
how the f**k can CSZ finish thats sooo impossible the track is going too good soo y r the cv's being soo stupid for CB is going good tooo soo W*F ? i dnt understand wat these cvs rlly want n wats the prove tht this show might go off air
Edited by heydon - 12 years ago
NOOO I DON''T WANT THAT TOO HAPPEN THE TRACK IS GOING SOO GOOD SO Y R THEY DOING THIS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I LOVE SAM N ISHA SOO Y R THEY FINISHING IT I DON'T UNDERSTAND 😭😭😭😭😭 GUYS PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A LIE😭😭 PLEASE VOTE FOR CHOTI SE ZINDAGI 😭😭😭 I WANT THIS SHOW TOO CONTINUE UNTIL ISHA N SAM DONT GET MARRIED😭😭😭
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whaaat? Where did you read that? :S
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What are yu even talking about... You have any evidence??

its say it on CB forums it say TOL: CSZ N CB N LS FACES THE HEAT !! I HOPE THAT DOESN'T THEY SAID ALL THESE SHOWS R GONA FINISH BUT PPL SAY ITS RUBBISH N ITS A ROMOUR SOO IF U GUYS GO TO CB FORUM IT SAYS IT THERE BUT THIS SHOW BETTER NOT FINISH OR ALL B SOO CHESSED THE TRACK IS GOING TOO WELLL

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Choti Bahu, Choti Si Zindagi and Sanskaar Laxmi are all wonderful shows. I don't want any of them to end. A new twist should be introduced in Choti Bahu but there is alot to show in Sankar Laxmi and Choti Si Zindagi. I hope none of the show ends :(
yaa thats wats im saying this better not finish:@:@:@:@:@@:@