UPDATE 24/02 (uk)

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Update

Avinash hugs his mother. The whole family are standing there and everyones very happy. Yashoda gives Vishal back to his mother Kaveri. Malini on the other hand has gone back to her room and is feeling very hurt, shes furious and her eyes look crazy. She bangs the bed in disbelief that Avinash has his memory back. She has tears rolling down her face, her eyes are flaring with anger and her teeth are gritted. She cant sit still, one second shes standing clinging to the wall and next shes on the bed again. She looks psychotic to the core. She says ''no nooo this means he has his memory back..this cant be!''. Malini gets a flaring glint in her eyes and then takes off.

Avinash and the family are in the garden rejoicing and chatting and everyones saying how happy they are that hes back. Avinash is hugging everyone again..he hugs Babuji again. He feels very happy. Rakesh is ecstatic to have him back. Megha is running around...all looks well. Then Avinash gets a tad sad and Babuji and everyone ask him whats the matter. He says ''i feel so bad about the way i treated everyone before, i tortured everyone and i cant get over it''. The family all look down as he speaks. Avinash goes on ''im going to spend the rest of the time atoning for all the sins i commited as Anand, i dont know what i did, i dont even remember but i'l atone!''. Babuji tells him to stop speaking like this as hes making them all sad when their in a happy mood. Babuji praises Rimjhim and tells him that ''it was Rimjhim who kept the hope alive and shes the one who battled long and hard to get you back. She truly deserves praise!''. Avinash and everyone are grateful to her. Avinash feels Malini should pay for what she did.

Avinash and Rimjhim come into Malini's room and Avinash says ''Malini?''. But shes not in. Rimjhim says ''she must have taken off, she must have discovered that you have your memory back''. Avinash isnt happy that shes up'ed and gone. He goes to the garden back to the family.

Avinash is telling Babuji that Malini has gone and they must do something..they must call the police. Babuji tells him to let Malini go and cut all connections with her as shes probably fled town by now. Avinash says ''yea but Malini wont sit still, she'l be upto something else before you know it''. Babuji says ''we have you here now, leave her''. Rakesh agrees ''yes, we've had enough of Malini, let it go''. Avinashs mind changes and he reluctantly agrees with them. Rimjhim is standing behind Avinash and shes doesnt look so sure that 'letting it go' is a good idea..but she doesnt air her views as everyone is so happy.

Malini is sitting at some dark place. There a fire in the fireplace.. and Durga is standing over her. Malini looks like a mental patient when Durga addresses her ''Babu-rani ?'' and snaps back in return ''Avinash!''. Durga says ''no me''. Durga looks at her wearily and with caution, because Malini looks like shes going to explode with anger. Durga tells her that he knows how she must feel. Malini just sits there like a melon. Durga says he can understand her heart. Malini gets up with start and stands straight as she cuts him short ''shut up!..your useless''. Malini says ''no bodys on my side! Avinash, Rimjhim, Bhavani..everyones against me..well Malini doesnt accept defeat. They're gonna pay and im gonna get my Avinash!!!''. Malini looks like a demon in the dim lighting. Her eye makeup seems to get darker and heavier every episode.

Babuji has some secret. The entire family are comically trying to get it out of him but he wont tell them. Its a cute picture as they all crowd around Babuji (like hes santa claus or something). Maharaj comes along and asks Babuji what he should do about that thing. Everyone asks Maharaj ''what thing''. Babuji says ''nothing, go away Maharaj''. The whole family shout ''Maharaj!''. Maharaj turns around again and says ''what am i coming or going''. They ask him what all this is about..Maharaj gives them a bag, they open it and find sweets..the whole family start fighting over the sweets..Kaveri digs in first, munching away, Megha tries to get her share, Rimjhim gets piece, Avinash gets his piece, Bua is given hers, Yashoda and Rakesh get their etc..but Babuji is left behind and has no sweets left for him. Everyones happy and laughing as Babuji pleads for a little bit of meethai. Iravati comes into the happy situation with a grumpy face..everyone looks around and everyones face goes from happy to quiet and embaressed. Rimjhim stops munching her sweet. Iravati tells her to come in front of her. Rimjhim comes. Iravati says ''whats all this? huh! what are you doing feeding your Babuji sweeties!! huh you know he cant eat those. Your suppose to be taking care of the house!''. Rimjhim just looks at the floor. Everyone feels bad for Rimjhim. Babuji sticks up for her and says they were just messing around. Iravati says ''no, shes supposed to taking care of things around the house and what you see her doing here, galavanting and playing. Have you given Babuji is four o clock medicine?'' Rimjhim says ''no''. Iravati says ''have you given me my medicine?''. Rimjhim says ''no''. Iravati says ''have you given Maharaj the list for dinner?''. Rimjhim says ''no''. Iravati says ''whats this no no no.. these are your duties (now Iravati's tone changes to be a tad softer) your the Bahu of this house''. Rimjhim looks up at her with surprise and tears of relief and happiness. Babuji and everyone are really shocked and all look surprised-happy. Avinash can barely contain his large grin. Babuji says ''what?''. Iravati says ''shes the Bahu of this house''. Rimjhim hugs her and Iravati hugs her tightly back. Everyones ecstatic. Iravati folds her hands in apology towards Rimjhim for the abuse she gave her and the years of misunderstanding her. Babuji and Rimjhim wave it aside (as super-good people do). Babuji feels so happy he looks like hes in pain. Rimjhim is hugging Iravati again.

They hold a jaagran and everyones dancing and prancing about to hindi songs. They play musical chairs, one by one they go out, Avinash cheats a little bit by jumping from one chair to the next. Babuji cheats by grabbing the chair and changing its position so that he can sit on it and not Rimjhim. Rimjhim points at him shouting ''Babuji's cheating''. Avinash and Babuji remain and when the music stops, neither Babuji or Avinash want to take the chair and offer it to each other (awwww)..Avinash makes Babuji sit on it'' (i guess this signifies that they arnt in competition anymore). Everyones happy and dancing..Rimjhims holding Iravati's hand as they dance. Iravati pushes Rimjhim to go dance. Babuji clapping as he jiggles. Then..three police officers arrive, with two womens association women. Babuji sees them and everyone stops dancing and look round. The police officer says that they are here because of a report. A womens association woman pops out the background and says ''im Rohini Devi and im here because of an abused and wronged woman''. Babuji says ''well no woman here is being wronged''. Malini pops out behind Rohini and has this sad face.

PREVIEW

Malini shows her burnt hand

Babuji pleads with the cops to take only him and not the entire family, not his disabled wife or his sister or his bahu's

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaraladki thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜กthat sucks!!!! y couldnt they let it end on a happy note???im really xcited hearing this and malini spoils it. ne way im glad for the little fun they had.๐Ÿ˜Š(though short lived) im happy that the mother and rimjim r ok

thanks 4 the update chets!!๐Ÿ˜Š

shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
๐Ÿ˜‰Thanks for the update I is great that Irwati is finally giving Rimjhim what she deserves a mother's love!
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Chetsmyster, it was awesome

๐Ÿ˜กI can't believe this....not too long ago the police witness Malini burn down the house while she and Avinash were in it.....she previously kidnapped Megha not to talk of all the other crimes (Fraud, bribery....etc) she was wanted for before the supposed death of Avinash.....NOW the police are here to arrest the family on malthreating Malini....Do records disappear in these serial???????๐Ÿ˜ก 

Great to see Iravati accepting Rimjhim.... and the family happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ even if it was for a short while๐Ÿ˜ณ

sukh thumbnail
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ๐Ÿ˜‰