Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
After the  rose party and the dance all the couples like swaron viha and others except kriyaansh were just gone to have fun with their luv but kria left alone and bcoz of the whole prob she was drunk as sum1 mixed sumthng in soft drinks & rey saw she was drunk cant reisist without helping her he was worried whether she stuck in any prob so he said to her come with me i'll drop u but u know its baat cutter so how she jst agreee so soon then rey had only one choice to just lift her and he did that but while going to home kriya said to stop the car . and rey did that & drunk kria was just shouting here & there and suddenly rey hold her tightly and both were luking at each other and kria said i slaped u on ur facetumhe boht dard hua hoga na & put here hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him and just fainted .rey was just luking at her and all the situation...he saw tears in kryas eyes and felt she hurt too!!!!!!!hope u all liked it

This is all tell me how do u like it as its my first time must comment
continued on pg 3

Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey it is so good.😃
I was just imagining it while reading and i found it simply superb. I wish something like this happen in actual. it would be so amazing to see kria kissing rey on his cheek. You know compensation for that Slap..😆. 
this is just amazing👍🏼
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow really good kaash esa hota i woumd be so happy. But CVs don't like us na. So something like this will not happen. But i still wish.Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haaayyyeee

i so hope this happens, the best way to move the story ahead. and the next morning kriya wont remember anything but rey would. it would melt his heart for sure
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah this will help in reducing his anger. And he would know that kria is also upset after slapping him. That's how he will know that she also feels for him and he matters for her. Kria's innocence and genuineness will melt Rey's heart.  😳
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel56

After the  rose party and the dance all the couples like swaron viha and others except kriyaansh were just gone to have fun with their luv but kria left alone and bcoz of the whole prob she was drunk as sum1 mixed sumthng in soft drinks & rey saw she was drunk cant reisist without helping her he was worried whether she stuck in any prob so he said to her come with me i'll drop u but u know its baat cutter so how she jst agreee so soon then rey had only one choice to just lift her and he did that but while going to home kriya said to stop the car . and rey did that & drunk kria was just shouting here & there and suddenly rey hold her tightly and both were luking at each other and kria said i slaped u on ur facetumhe boht dard hua hoga na & put here hand on his cheek and slowly kissed him and just fainted .rey was just luking at her and all the situation...rey saw tears in kria's eyes and he felt that kria is hurt tooo...

This is all tell me how do u like it as its my first time

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG dis is AWSUM i sooo hope dis happens😳...aaahhh wud luv 2 c dis scene😃
ishilina thumbnail
It ws awsome. Hope it really happns. Dyin to see both of dem together!! Agar same incident nhi hua toh bhi thik hai, magar kuch aisa ho jaye ki rey ko kria ki feelings pata chal jaye. Oderwise, hope he hears som1 talkin dat sharon had insulted kria...
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way you explained the situation is just amazing...The most touching is the last part when he sees tears rolling down Kria's eyes..That shows how much they love each other..and how hurt both have been after the slap...

Wish something like this would happen in D3...😍
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome. I could imagine the whole scene if something like this happens it will be so much fun and so awesome to see