Poll

Is Anjali Selfish..?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
After today's epi...do feel that Anjali's is actually selfish and can go to any extent to get her things done...leaving morality n humanity far behind..? 

What do u ppl think❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think so . I mean it is more like a business proposal . Also I  was happy to see first time that Anjali has great business sense like Arnav .And it was a great relief to see that Anjali in power mode
-Anks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushman9

I don't think so . I mean it is more like a business proposal . Also I  was happy to see first time that Anjali has great business sense like Arnav .And it was a great relief to see that Anjali in power mode

yea...even I agree anjali is clever enuf to do 'chance pe dance'..! lekin kisi ki majboori ka fayda uthana...sirf apne fayde ke liye...jus cant support that👎🏼 but today she really proved that she's actually ASR's di...and can act like a shrewd person when needed..!!
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she behaved a bit selfishly today...but shes not i gues...bt i voted fr yes after todays epi
asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know what to conclude from this episode actually,
its a bit confusing you see.
since the beginning Anjali di was portrayed to be an ANGEL like character
characters like her( as shown earlier) dont exist actually in this world nowadays.
her character was too sweeet to be digested.
but now she has turned out to be sly and manipulative. there can only two conclusions of this issue regarding sly Anjali
first CVs have decided to twist her character a little and show the selfish side of her to give it a more realistic touch. 😕
and second Anjali is as sweet and noble as ever and she is not blackmailing Khushi for selfish prospect only but she also wants to help Khushi out of this financial crisis and this according to her is the only way to assure his bro's happiness and also a solution for Khushis financial problem.
if the first i dont hate Anji but the CVs next time they better define a character more sincerely.
if the second than no one can dis like Anjali.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its not business prposal 😔 always khushi s cornerd to do things that she dosnt like😡 raizada 's  belive they can buy anything with money😒
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes,Anjali is selfish just like her brother Arnav, she also thinks that money can buy anything,even a persons self respect,The Raizada family worships Money
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was also hurt 2 use dat clause for forcing Khushi! But I think she s not selfish!
-Anks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKKND4ever

she behaved a bit selfishly today...but shes not i gues...bt i voted fr yes after todays epi

I have the exactly same opinion as you😊 she's not a born selfish but in this epi they showed her really desparate😵
-Anks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmita223188

I dont know what to conclude from this episode actually,
its a bit confusing you see.
since the beginning Anjali di was portrayed to be an ANGEL like character
characters like her( as shown earlier) dont exist actually in this world nowadays.
her character was too sweeet to be digested.
but now she has turned out to be sly and manipulative. there can only two conclusions of this issue regarding sly Anjali
first CVs have decided to twist her character a little and show the selfish side of her to give it a more realistic touch. 😕
and second Anjali is as sweet and noble as ever and she is not blackmailing Khushi for selfish prospect only but she also wants to help Khushi out of this financial crisis and this according to her is the only way to assure his bro's happiness and also a solution for Khushis financial problem.
if the first i dont hate Anji but the CVs next time they better define a character more sincerely.
if the second than no one can dis like Anjali.

pehle toh👏👏👏 and thnx for this explanatory reply😊 even I was kinda confused after the epi...it seemed like a 180 degree turn to her character😕 and more than realistic, I found her pretty desperate as it concerns her brother! she is of course worried about her bro's well being...but about khushi's financial crisis...I doubt..! coz if this purpose wasnt there...she wudnt even looked for khushi...in order to resolve her financial probs...