TOI: Krishnaben's new inspiration!

shrutireddygr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

In TV show Krishnaben Khakhrawala, lead character Krishnben is known to solve the social problem peacefully in a Gandhian manner. Currently in her locality (Ambawadi) people are facing the big issue of black marketing of gas cylinders.

So Krishnaben decides to solve the black marketing problem in Anna Hazare style she goes on hunger strike. Naturally everybody is worried for her health and police becomes very active. And very quickly the police resolves the issue with her consent.

Actor Indra Krishnan says," I love the way Annaji is creating awareness among people. I support him completely. He is using the old Gandhian methods with the right mix of today's latest technology to get the best results. When I was told that in my show, I have to solve the problem in a similar fashion, I was very happy.

In fact once the camera was on I even adopted the mannerism of Annaji and even delivered my dialogs in his style calm and peace but with conviction. My character comes out a winner in the end and I pray that Annaji also wins in his life."

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Krishnabens-new-inspiration/articleshow/9717933.cms