Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Katalicious

SO WHAT? What is the big deal if they do?! Is the world going to end?

God I am so tired of everything in bollywood being made a huge deal!

agree even if they talked nothing will happen 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Katalicious

SO WHAT? What is the big deal if they do?! Is the world going to end?

God I am so tired of everything in bollywood being made a huge deal!

👏 I totally agree. Everything is news these days. And it's not like bebo and shahid ignore each other completely. we saw a pic of them  standing next to each other  from filmfare rehearsals or whatever award that pic was from. Am sure they can survive an elevator ride together as well.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 i hope they do meet each other! that would make Bodyguard and Mausam promotion more interesting! 😛 anyways im waiting for both films!  
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Shahid and Kareena in the elevator.

Shahid - All the best for  'Bodyguard' , Kareena.😈

Kareena - Yahaan ka mausam kharaab ho raha hai. Mujhe best bodyguard ki zaroorat abhi hai! Saifuuu!😒

Don't kill me for that PJ. Not taking sides , 'coz i like them both. 😎
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beboholic

👏 I totally agree. Everything is news these days. And it's not like bebo and shahid ignore each other completely. we saw a pic of them  standing next to each other  from filmfare rehearsals or whatever award that pic was from. Am sure they can survive an elevator ride together as well.

This stupid media just wants to ruin everything with everyone! i think its mainly them that create these fights!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Of course. And it's kind of disgusting to me that they report that they are spotted in the same hotel. Obviously a lot of ppl are thinking well...they must be sleeping together and bebo is cheating. Which I think the media went to far by plotting these thoughts in our heads. Am sure that's what they wanted...and it's disgusting. Give them some space...they are humans. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Of course. And it's kind of disgusting to me that they report that they are spotted in the same hotel. Obviously a lot of ppl are thinking well...they must be sleeping together and bebo is cheating. Which I think the media went to far by plotting these thoughts in our heads. Am sure that's what they wanted...and it's disgusting. Give them some space...they are humans. 

But why would anyone think like that? Fine, Shahid and Kareena had a serious relationship at one point and its ghosts are gonna follow them rest of their lives - thanks to glossies and the blah but that's it. Shahid and Kareena have gone their separate ways and it has been a closure long ago. Kareena is happy where she is and Shahid is a closed chapter - in her life at least , if not in the heads of media. Saif and Kareena are in a relationship but agreed, media keeps 3 people there . 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ I don't know...it's human nature to think when a girl and a guy who know each other are spotted in the same hotel...they must be up to something. Maybe its just me...but am sure there are others who had that thought in their head. Am not saying it's true..but it's def what ppl could say when they hear this lame news. Not that I care what they think...am just saying.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
^ Okay, that way. Yeah, that happens. Its human tendency to kick dirt at every available opportunity . Now, one actually wishes that they both don't run into each-other 'coz media has actually turned them into a never ending forever stretching chewing gum. Give them a break and let them live their lives, Phew. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
never ending chewing gum lol I like that. I know how long has it that they have broken up and media still writes about them.