||Revenge Is Sweet MG OS-Fozi Bdai Gift ||

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
(Siggie Made by My Doll Ash thanks Jaan i totally loved it and so will Pod)

This OS id dedicated 2 someone's Bday
My pod-Abhi AKA Fozia
Me and sai wrote this 4 u hope u likey and happi Bday from us both
U better like this or i will defo beat u up LOL just kidding
Pod i knw its crap but come on give us some credit it mine and sai first time writing kaii
U know we were thinking of writing ages ago but we really didn't know hw 2 pin ideas down their ur Bday came so we like we wanna do something special 4 u and here we r writing a OS 4 u
so Here goes ...

A black Mercedes was parked in front of the KC the person stepped out of the car to be surrounded by 4 bodyguards.
As soon as they entered KC everyone stooped working 2 see who had just walked in after a while all we could see the staff whispering 2 one another about the person
Sasha stepped forward and said
Sasha: Geet what are u doing here didn't MK fire u are u this Low 2 show ur face back here again shouted Sasha
Scene shifts 2 Maan's Cabin
Maan was working on a project when he heard Sasha's yelling he went out 2 see what was going on and what he saw made him so angry everyone was standing in a crowd in front of someone while Sasha was yelling at that person
Maan: YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI

Evryone was shocked 2 see Maan there and ran back 2 their seats 2 finish of their work .After everyone disappeared Maan saw a heavenly figure and what shocked him the most was the person there was Geet standing in a black Knee length pencil skirt with a green and purple mixed color shirt he took a deep breath she looked delicious in an office suit. His eyes glowing with passion his whole body stiffed as soon as his eyes landed on her

*Pic*

She walked in the office in total MSK style everyone looked at her in astonished (All must be thinking Maan sir has also taught her his Famous walk)
Geet came face 2 face with maan and yelled 4 Adi
Adi: Yes Geet Maam
Maan: Why are u calling her Maam Adi
Adi: Woh Sssir Geet Maam is the owner of this Company meaning our boss so we r going 2 call her maam
Maan: (Bechara was in shock couldn't say anything all he did was throw daggers at geet through his eyes u know Maaneet and their eye connection Mahiii)
Maan: Angrily said I know girls like u act simple and all and trap us rich guys for money well miss geet I'm not that dumb to believe ur this stupid act and anyway if I did put the company on anyone's name it would be on dadima's or dev's not to someone whom I don't even and last thing who r u to me that U think the company is on ur dreams keep dreaming miss geet I did no such thing (Gosh MSK ka ego LOL doesn't let him believe a thing until he sees proof before his eyes )
Geet: (Mutters) Puts the company on my name himself and then says who i am 2 him
Madat karna Babaji
Geet: Sure Maan Singh khurana u want prove I will show u it
Adi go get the papers and show Mr MSK who is the boss of this company
Adi goes 2 the cabin 2 get the papers and gives Maan the papers Maan looks at Geet angrily and opens the Documents while reading the papers he spots Geet's name and in anger chucks the documents on the floor
Geet: Tchhh Maan not that much anger is not good 4 ur health now u knw im the boss so can i get moving along i have other things 2 do rather than standing here and giving u a degree about who is the owner as the documents clearly show's Geet am the owner and one more thing that also means i am ur boss so as i say u will do and I'm going to start off with making u my PA got it or shall i dictate it 2 u
Maan: WHAT u can't do that i'm the boss and i will never mark my words be ur PA ever i will leave KC but never ever in my life be ur PA ( Dont u think he is over reacting will leave KC in his dreams LOL)
Geet: Awaaaz Niche
Maan I have given u 2 options my PA or u leave KC ur choice i will give u time 2 decide and by the end of todaii i want u in my cabin with ur answer
And with that geet walked of 2 her cabin while the whole office looked stunned at wht geet had said.
While Maan was still trying to digest the news about Geet being the Boss and Maan Singh Khurana being yelled at by a girl
Maan: (In his head i have 2 go and talk 2 daadi about this who put KC on Geet's name ( Haiii MSK has become detective now he will have a heart attack whn he comes 2 knw it was actually him LOL)
Back at the Khurana Mansion
Daadi: I wonder how the plan is going Maan must have created a hurricane by now knowing him (Yes Daadi was also included in geet's plan with the rest of the gang 2 )
Dev: Haan Daadi i knw but Geet Bhabhi is their nah she will defo cool him down if im not wrong Bhai must be now coming home now 2 knw who put KC on Geet's name u ready 4 da next scene Daadi
Daadi: Ready as i will ever be Dev
Maan ran in 2 Khurana Mansion with blood shot eyes Daadi and dev gulped and got ready 4 wht was planned 4 them
Maan: Daadi what is this why is KC on that Geet's name 4 who is she that the company is on her name who put it on her name why are u not answering me Daadi i want an answer god damn it
Maan said furiously
Maan: Do u knw wht she said Daadi noone in the world has answered MSK before and that girl the nerve of her she goes i have 2 options 1 2 be her PA or 2 leave KC
Dev tried to hold his laughter in whn he came 2 knw wht his Bhabhi has done
All of sudden we see Daadi holding her heart and taking deep breaths ( She is such an awesome actress she should get Nominated 4 a Oscar)
As Maan saw Daadi he immediately ran and grabbed Daadi and took her 2 her room and yelled at Dev 2 call da doctor. While going in the room she winked at dev while dev just smirked at his Nutanki Daadi.
Dev called the family Doctor and explained the whole situation and told the doctor 2 tell Maan that she is very serious and not let her take stress and listen 2 whatever she says after making the doctor agree Dev took him 2 where Maan and Daadi were
Doctor: After checking Daadi he goes 2 Maan
She has had a minor stroke i suggest that u don't let her take any stress and keep her happi
Maan: Thank u so much Doctor
Dev drop the Doctor off 2 da door
Dev went and dropped the doctor off while Maan stayed with Daadi sitting at the edge of her bed holding her hand
Daadi: Maan Bete i want u 2 do something 4 me
Maan: Haan Daadi just say it i will do anything 4 u
Daadi: Bete i want u 2 work as Geet's PA in KC
Maan was about 2 reply back a No whn the doctor's words rang back in his mind
Maan : Theek hai Daadi i will do wht ever u want but plz u take rest and take care of yah self
With that maan walked out and went back 2 KC
Back at KC
Geet was sitting in her cabin having her fave drink ever Boost (Pod i had 2 add this 4 us ) *In her thoughts* Maan I am just doing this 4 u I'm trying to be how u were to me so that u can remember me in ur life Maan and I will make sure that u remember me that is Geet Maan Singh Khurana promise Geet's thoughts were disturbed by a knock on her cabin doortheir stood MSK
Come in Maan said geet
Maan walked in to Geet's cabin with his head down not even looking at her and stood right in front of her , maan then lifted his head up and looked straight in to geet's eyes and said
Maan: I'm ready to work as ur PA Geet but I would like to make my self clearer if it was up to me I wouldn't be a CM near u I am just doing this for my Daadi as she not well and I cannot give her stress
Geet: Right Mr Khurana I want yah on time at 9 sharp in my cabin and just to let u knw I hate late comers so make sure u are time you may leave
Giving a strong glare at geet maan walked out of KC thinking wht destiny has planned 4 him tomorrow
At Khurana mansion
Maan is in his room and can't get geet out if his head
Maan: what is happening to me? Why do I keep thinking about geet about her beautiful eyes, her soft pink lips why can't I stop staring at her whn she comes by me maan u r loosing it u r going mad I think u better book urself an appointment with a doctor first thing tom maan said then his attention shifted to the clock which read 3Am
Maan: Damn it this geet will defo make me mad it's already 3 and all I am doing is thinking of her and Tom I have to be in the office at full 9 god help me while saying this maan drifts off to sleep. 

In the morning at 8.30 we still see sleeping Beauty Maan Singh khurana in bed sleeping until the sun starts to disturb his beauty sleep he wakes up slowly until he sees the time on the clock he rushes out of bed and runs to the bathroom and gets changes runs down grabs his car keys while daadima shouts
Daadi: Maan have Some breakfast at least or drink and then go
Maan: Sorry Daadi I'm late and I can't waste no more time I will get some coffee whn I reach office replied maan running out of KM

Hey Guys to comment and press the like button
Also tell me if i should Con this
As i knw its all crap 
This is a 2 part OS so im gonna carry this on da FF section 
Pod i really hope yah like😃
i knw it crap but cut some slack we r first timers 😆
but yah u all better comment before i take my chappal of of and slap yah all xx
Love yah Pod From Sai and Sanya x❤️
Edited by kashndsel4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iampretty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
res for commentEdited by iampretty - 12 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lesboo and sai awesome OS
Loved it marn
Lool poor maan thought the property was his😛...the great Lion MSK is now a small mousey PA...haha now he'z on the recieving end...lool luvd bossy geet🤣🤣 hehe Dadi is so naughty!! Fully taking advantage of her old age🤣 awwwie sleeping beauty maan Singh khurana😍😳 let's see how maans first day of work goes!!<3
oii kameeni quickly post the next part before i get your chappal and start beating you up wiv it🤣
lool luv yhew guys<3333
happy birthday Foz and good luk guys for tomorrow
Mwaah xx
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago
-knirwal- thumbnail
u res comment...
u r too good sanya...
awesooome.
loved it.cont.soon...
thanx for the pm.